SDS Events LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Package Price

SDS Events is a full service wedding and event planning company that can do it all. From full planning and event mangement down to linen rentals. Seamless planning and flawless wedding day execution is our main priority.

We are responsible for conceptualizing a variety of upscale events both large and small while specializing in full service wedding planning. We are passionate about providing a cost effective event while paying close attention to the minor details. SDS will help you create a unique event that will leave your guest with a lasting impression that will be remembered throughout your lifetime.

Shawon has twelve years of wedding planning experience which makes her perfectly suited for this industry, from concept to completion.

Your style, your vision will be on full display as you sit back and enjoy your wedding day along with your Guest. You deserve that, planning can be stressful but not with SDS Events LLC by your side. Contact us today!

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$175

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Fengie
    Fengie Married on 05/29/2022

Aaron Wedding

I was new to the area and needed a wedding planner. Upon consulting a local production team SDS events were recommended as a good planner. I reached out and Shawon responded to my inquiry that evening at 8 pm, I was so impressed by her, and not I mention she had great energy. Shawon knew exactly what I needed and delivered up to our wedding day on 5/29/22. I recall every meeting leading to the wedding she kept asking do you want the catering company to set a plate aside for you and your fiance and each time I said no. Fast forward to the night after the wedding we were tipsy and hungry and when we got back to our room we had cake and two meals waiting for us. Shawon and her team delivered and I could not have asked for a better team. The day went smoothly and we were happy. Thank you, for making our day amazing.
    Best,
    Fengie & Kel
  • MyKala
    Mykala P. Married on 05/06/2022

Flawless execution!

We hired SDS Events for month of planning and if I had to do it again I would’ve hired the team from the very beginning. Shawon and her team exhibited a superior level of professionalism throughout the whole experience. Communication was on point and the team truly made me feel at ease going into my big day. My wedding day ran so smoothly and started ON TIME!! Adara was my lady-in-waiting and she was absolutely amazing! Adara was able to anticipate my every need and deliver before I even asked. I did not have to worry about anything except living in the moment. If you’re in the market for a wedding or event I HIGHLY recommend hiring SDS Events.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle M. Married on 12/18/2021

Top notch!

If you are reading this, stop your search and let this be your sign to call SDS Events! She and her team was exactly what I needed. I went with full service planning (trust me) and it was the best decision I made. She is accessible, knowledgeable, and ORGANIZED!!
    If you want your wedding vision to become your reality hire Shawon.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Sweet It Is! Sweet It Is! Wedding Cakes

SDS Events is a topnotch professional event planning company. Their attention to detail and professionalism are impressive. They keep their clients organized and focused and ensure there are no glitches on the big day. They are committed to timeliness, responsiveness, and organization. Highly recommend!

Cheesecake Etc. Cheesecake Etc. Wedding Cakes

Shawon does an amazing job with wedding planning. She always brings her brides vision to life in a fun and professional way. She is a pleasuer to work with.

Classic Bride & Formals Classic Bride & Formals Wedding Dresses

Shawon is amazing, not only with her distinctive designs but with her clients and other wedding professionals. She has a first class business and will exceed your expectations every time. If you are looking for someone to plan your next event - give her a call...you will not be disappointed! We love working with her!

Po Box 158 Charlotte, NC, 28120

8:00-7:00
Location of (SDS Events LLC)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding