36 Cooper Square 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Scratch Weddings

Scratch Weddings is a premier wedding DJ service and entertainment company based in New York City, New York. Scratch Weddings is comprised of a network of the nation’s top-rated DJs, all with extensive experience and guaranteed professionalism every time. They offer flexible packages and affordable pricing for weddings all across the country. Plus, each of their DJs are vetted through a 10-step process to ensure you have a good time at your wedding with someone who will deliver beyond expectation. Choose Scratch Weddings to have a once in a lifetime wedding experience for you and your guests.

Experience
Scratch has DJs around the world who perform at over 12,000 weddings and events and weddings each year. Each DJ is vetted and trained to ensure quality and professionalism is delivered with every booking. Some of Scratch Weddings’s clients include H&M, Red Bull, ESPN, and others.

Scratch Weddings offers flexible wedding packages to meet every couple’s style and budget. You will be matched with a DJ based on your location and musical tastes. You will also work with a wedding and event coordinator who helps coordinate your Scratch Weddings service with your venue. Other services include:

• Personally selected DJ and custom setlists
  • Professional sound system accommodating venues of all sizes
  • Setup and teardown
  • Music manager dedicated to your wedding
  • "Change of Plans" 72-hour refund policy

• Videos 4

67 Reviews for Scratch Weddings

• Catti Labelle

Quiana · Married on 07/07/2018

Working with Scratch Weddings was a complete joy. As a very excited, newly-engaged bride, I contacted Scratch before my husband and I even secured a venue and wedding date, but Scratch was very understanding and sent us information anyway. I love that they aren't your typical wedding DJs and prefer not to be overly cheesy, which was what we were looking for. Once we booked our venue, moving forward with Scratch was a breeze. MusicMatch was just so perfect for me as I like to be organized, so my husband and I enjoyed creating our playlists. Even through staff changes, everything was smooth sailing with Scratch, and I am so grateful for their professionalism and communication. One of my biggest worries was not having a lot of dancing, but DJ Alias had the dance floor packed! He took what we were going for and supplemented our list with so many great songs. There were so many bangers played that night and my Jamaican family members were so happy when "our" music was played, considering it was a "multicultural" wedding and the majority of the guests were from my husband's side. There was something for everyone, and I think some guests from the two sides actually bonded a bit over the love of the music! Thank you Scratch Weddings and DJ Alias for a wonderful, fun-filled evening.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Maggie · Married on 01/01/2018

Their customer service is amazing! Loved working with them.

Sent on 10/06/2017

jessica · Married on 12/16/2016

AMAZING work.....Love to see such great customer service!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Award

Scratch Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 36 Cooper Square 2nd Floor New York, NY, 10001 See on map