DJ JOHNNY STUART

220 WEST 24TH STREET,STUDIO 5-F PO BOX 476, New York, NY 10011 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About DJ JOHNNY STUART

Hello,

I am a NY based DJ with over 20 years experience. I will customize your wedding to your exact specifications. What sets me apart is that not only am I spinning at weddings every weekend but that during the week I also work heavily in the NY Fashion Industry. I DJ now, and have been spinning, for all the top designers such as Calvin, Ralph, Vera Wang, and Donna Karan at incredible events at Saks, Barneys, Bloomingdales etc. and for such noted celebs as Beyonce, Anne Hathaway and Rihanna for INStyle Magazine, Marie Claire,Glamour and others. Being fashion forward I offer a more upscale personalized wedding service to a more savvy, urban, discerning Bride and Groom that are in the know. I am definitely not your run of the mill suburban, wedding/bar mitzvah, DJ company.

I am based in the NY Tri-State area,but DJ also from Philadelphia, DC, Virginia,and from Montreal to Miami and also all over the world. From LA to San Francisco, Hawaii to Jamaica, from Greece to Italy,Turkey and Spain, destination weddings are no problem at all.

I have a vast array of clientele from all walks of life.This abbreviated list includes Jewish weddings, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Arabic, German, Indian, British, Japanese, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French,Persian, Jamaican, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, African, Carribean, etc. and the list goes on and on. I pride myself in having crossed all musical borders, and all musical boundaries and genres. I can also play the actual wedding ceremony as well if it is at the same venue as the reception. I've DJ'd thousands and thousands of events over the years and will offer a list of 150 clients for you to call for referral.

Once we speak, we will try to arrange for an initial meeting near my studio in Chelsea NYC, or near you if needed. My presentation will include showing you magazines that feature me in articles, showing you some "Thank You" cards, and a quick slide show from current weddings, all in well under an hour. My services are listed in New York Magazine, Time Out, Brides, The Knot, Wedding Bee and many other publications currently on newsstands and online.

All in all I strive for the ultimate in client happiness by taking time, offering a "cut above the fray" one on one service, never farming out an event, and always being 100% hands on, to deliver the ultimate journey with your vision always at hand for your complete satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please call me at 646-554-5148 or email me johnnystuart@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,

Tavern On The Green NYC.
johnny
johnny2
DJ JOHNNY STUART
Packed dance floor @ The Central Park Boathouse.
Packed dance floor @ The Central Park Boathouse.
My Thai client music executive from Sony Music !!
My Thai client music executive from Sony Music !!
Indian Wedding. I DJ for a myriad of different clients. Also Indian celebrities M Night Shymalan,Dev...
Packed from from front to back w 300 guests. The Park Savoy,Florham Park NJ.
Packed from from front to back w 300 guests. The Park Savoy,Florham Park NJ.
W Hotel Union Square Rainbow wedding !
W Hotel Union Square Rainbow wedding !
Packed dance floor @ Caramoor.
Packed dance floor @ Caramoor.
DJ at the Oheka Castle.
DJ at the Oheka Castle.
Traditional Korean Wedding,The Venetian Yacht Club,Long Island
Traditional Korean Wedding,The Venetian Yacht Club,Long Island
My shoe tree ! The girls were dancing way too much this night and my DJ Booth became the high heel...
The Garrison Golf Club,Garrison NY. Lot's of romantic "holding" here. Absolutely every guest is on...
Garden City...
600 guests @ Indian Wedding.I'm moving some big crowds as well as small and intimate. Garden City...
DJ for Dev Patel Oscar Winner for "Slumdog Millionaire" in Philadelphia !!!!!
DJ for Dev Patel Oscar Winner for "Slumdog Millionaire" in Philadelphia !!!!!
DJ for the fabulous "Dreamgirl" Beyonce !!!
INStyle Magazine staff DJ.
DJ for the fabulous "Dreamgirl" Beyonce !!! INStyle Magazine staff DJ.
DJ for Rihanna for INStyle Magazine !!! My homegurl !
DJ for Rihanna for INStyle Magazine !!! My homegurl !
DJ for Anne Hathaway.Lead actress and Oscar Nominee of  "Rachel Getting Married".
INStyle Magazine
DJ for Anne Hathaway.Lead actress and Oscar Nominee of "Rachel Getting Married". INStyle Magazine
Sony Music exec's First Dance @ "Seasons",Washington Township,New Jersey
Sony Music exec's First Dance @ "Seasons",Washington Township,New Jersey
Slow Dance w loving gaze."Seasons" Catering,Washington Township,NJ
Slow Dance w loving gaze."Seasons" Catering,Washington Township,NJ
Glen Island Harbor Club,Absolutely ram packed w my client Bride smack in the middle of it all !!
Black Tie at the New York Palace Hotel Main Ballroom Madison Avenue NYC.
Black Tie at the New York Palace Hotel Main Ballroom Madison Avenue NYC.
IMG1382

• Videos 1

64 Reviews for DJ JOHNNY STUART

Lauren · Married on 01/14/2018

AMAZING! DJ Jonny did my January 2018 wedding. It was an Orthodox Jewish wedding and he has all the latest Hebrew/Israeli music for the Hora. He is reliable and accomadating. He can read the crowd and play accordingly. Highly recommend and will use him again for any future celebrations!

Sent on 02/05/2018

kristina · Married on 01/13/2018

Amazing! Took the time to listen to everything you said. Very reliable. Had a great time at my wedding. Thank you for making my day so special.

Sent on 01/23/2018
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/08/2017

We were very pleased with D.J. Johnny Stuart. He's a very nice guy, easy to communicate with, and organized (he and the marrying couple outlined a detailed schedule for the evening). I, (MOB), called him a couple of weeks before the wedding and was very clear about our not wanting the music to be so loud that our guests would suffer hearing loss by the end of the evening (which is too often the case). He understood exactly what I was saying and assured me he would not blast the music. He didn't. The adults were happy; the younger people were happy. It all worked out very well. He coordinated with an Armenian band that was playing that evening as well and they alternated seamlessly. A couple of days after the wedding, he let us know that we had overpaid him and he was quick to return the money. I recommend D.J. Johnny Stuart without hesitation. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2017

DJ JOHNNY STUART FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,502.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Venus Ensembles
    Venus Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Over the past 10 years, I have only heard wonderful reviews from clients who work with DJ Johnny Stuart. His enthusiasm is infectious, his musical knowledge is vast, and his willingness to customize every wedding with music that truly represents the couple's background and tastes is what makes him stand out in the field.

• Viva Max Weddings
    Viva Max Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Johnny Stuart is a true professional. He is clearly passionate about his work really takes the time to make his clients comfortable and happy. It is a PARTY when he is around and once he starts playing his music there is no stopping the guests on the dance floor. I am a wedding planner and he DJed at the Gramercy Park Hotel for one of my weddings - it was a great success. His enthusiasm and dedication to his art makes him one of my preferred vendors.

• 220 WEST 24TH STREET,STUDIO 5-F, PO BOX 476 New York, 10011 See on map