DJ JOHNNY STUART

New York, NY View map
$2,502 Most Popular Price

$2,502 Most Popular Price

Hello,

I am a NY based DJ with over 20 years experience. I will customize your wedding to your exact specifications. What sets me apart is that not only am I spinning at weddings every weekend but that during the week I also work heavily in the NY Fashion Industry. I DJ now, and have been spinning, for all the top designers such as Calvin, Ralph, Vera Wang, and Donna Karan at incredible events at Saks, Barneys, Bloomingdales etc. and for such noted celebs as Beyonce, Anne Hathaway and Rihanna for INStyle Magazine, Marie Claire,Glamour and others. Being fashion forward I offer a more upscale personalized wedding service to a more savvy, urban, discerning Bride and Groom that are in the know. I am definitely not your run of the mill suburban, wedding/bar mitzvah, DJ company.

I am based in the NY Tri-State area,but DJ also from Philadelphia, DC, Virginia,and from Montreal to Miami and also all over the world. From LA to San Francisco, Hawaii to Jamaica, from Greece to Italy,Turkey and Spain, destination weddings are no problem at all.

I have a vast array of clientele from all walks of life.This abbreviated list includes Jewish weddings, Korean, Chinese, Filipino, Arabic, German, Indian, British, Japanese, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French,Persian, Jamaican, Russian, Thai, Vietnamese, African, Carribean, etc. and the list goes on and on. I pride myself in having crossed all musical borders, and all musical boundaries and genres. I can also play the actual wedding ceremony as well if it is at the same venue as the reception. I've DJ'd thousands and thousands of events over the years and will offer a list of 150 clients for you to call for referral.

Once we speak, we will try to arrange for an initial meeting near my studio in Chelsea NYC, or near you if needed. My presentation will include showing you magazines that feature me in articles, showing you some "Thank You" cards, and a quick slide show from current weddings, all in well under an hour. My services are listed in New York Magazine, Time Out, Brides, The Knot, Wedding Bee and many other publications currently on newsstands and online.

All in all I strive for the ultimate in client happiness by taking time, offering a "cut above the fray" one on one service, never farming out an event, and always being 100% hands on, to deliver the ultimate journey with your vision always at hand for your complete satisfaction.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please call me at 646-554-5148 or email me johnnystuart@gmail.com.

Warm Regards,

• Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

3,000.00

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,502

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

1 User photo

Elizabeth Married on 11/13/2021

Johnny is the BEST!!!

Wow wow wow - you literally cannot have a better DJ thank Johnny! He read the crowd so we’ll at our wedding party in Bronxville, NY, changing the music up when the older crowd was dancing vs more younger crowd. He’s so professional, polite, kind, and fun! He was incredibly prepared and organized, arriving hours and hours in advance to set up. Love all his music and he even stayed late when the crowd wanted more! A++++ thank you Johnny!!!!
  • Joanelle
    Joanelle L. Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing Party, Great Music

Johnny threw an amazing party at our wedding in July. He was on top of planning and preparation from day one and it made for an amazing event. He captured my husband’s and my vibe perfectly and the guests were raving about him all night. We would definitely invite him back for another event in the future.
    Lauren Married on 01/14/2018
    AMAZING! DJ Jonny did my January 2018 wedding. It was an Orthodox Jewish wedding and he has all the latest Hebrew/Israeli music for the Hora. He is reliable and accomadating. He can read the crowd and play accordingly. Highly recommend and will use him again for any future celebrations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Venus Ensembles Venus Ensembles Wedding Musicians

Over the past 10 years, I have only heard wonderful reviews from clients who work with DJ Johnny Stuart. His enthusiasm is infectious, his musical knowledge is vast, and his willingness to customize every wedding with music that truly represents the couple's background and tastes is what makes him stand out in the field.

Viva Max Weddings Viva Max Weddings Wedding Planners

DJ Johnny Stuart is a true professional. He is clearly passionate about his work really takes the time to make his clients comfortable and happy. It is a PARTY when he is around and once he starts playing his music there is no stopping the guests on the dance floor. I am a wedding planner and he DJed at the Gramercy Park Hotel for one of my weddings - it was a great success. His enthusiasm and dedication to his art makes him one of my preferred vendors.

220 WEST 24TH STREET,STUDIO 5-F, PO BOX 476 New York, 10011
Location of (DJ JOHNNY STUART)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding