Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Venus Ensembles

"When every note counts"

ONLY THE FINEST CLASSICAL AND JAZZ MUSICIANS IN NYC......

Having been a bride myself, I realize how many decisions you will need to make in the days ahead.

My training at Juilliard, and our vast experience in the wedding industry here in the NY area, allows me to provide expert and personalized guidance as you weigh your musical options. Together we can create the unique and elegant atmosphere you have always envisioned.

After graduating from The Juilliard School over 10 years ago, I set out on a mission to create a service where anyone can enjoy concert-quality music at their event, just like I did at my own wedding.

Since then,

• We have performed at over 1000 weddings, private and corporate events all over Tri-State area and beyond.  We are

• My expert advice has been published in New York Magazine, Modern Bride, and Brides New York

• Our elite classical ensembles have collected a large repertoire of jazz, rock and pop selections so your can truly personalize your wedding (please contact us for a demo CD)

• Our arrangers have written out many special requests for anyone wanting to personalize their event with music that is not published for their specific ensemble - so we can play anything from Bach to Bjork

• We have expanded our services to include engaging Jazz ensembles, perfect for an elegant cocktail reception or party

• We carry all of the appropriate insurance required by many event sites, so you do not have to be worried about whether we can perform at your particular venue.

And since I engage only the finest musicians in New York City, you will never have to worry about quality or professionalism.

This is my guarantee.

Give me a call today, and let this decision be an easy one!

Jessica :)

**************************************************************

VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE:

1.  String Quartet playing "Signed, Sealed, Delivered - I'm Yours!"

2.  Tara & Co - our Vintage Jazz Ensemble

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Venus Ensembles on

33 Reviews for Venus Ensembles

Jessica at Venus Ensembles came highly recommended by my wedding coordinator, and from the very beginning, she was very helpful and responsive in our communication. I appreciate her for being flexible when I decided to completely change my pre-ceremony music from classical repertoire to more contemporary pieces. The string quartet performed all of the modern pieces superbly, and then for the ceremony music they were simply beautiful. My personal favorite was the Dvorak piece they performed when I walked down the aisle, it was such an amazing rendition that it made that moment even more meaningful for me. My husband and I highly recommend working with Venus Ensemble - a class act and a talented group of musicians.

Profile Picture User5258877, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica years ago through my job at Lincoln Center, before I even met my husband. When I got engaged, there was no doubt that I'd hire her and her musicians to play at my ceremony. She is professional and kind, just a joy to work with. The talent of ensemble is unbelievable and they were the perfect touch to my wedding ceremony. The Venus Ensembles repertoire is vast and people raved about the music. I didn't get to really hear much until our DVD came in, since we missed the cocktail hour, where the group continued to play until our DJ took over. I am so pleased that I got to have this group perform, they took the pop songs that I loved, and a TV theme show song, and played them seamlessly. I think live music makes a ceremony much more personal and I cried when I saw my bridal party walking down the aisle on the DVD to my favorite song, that she had the team learn, as it wasn't in their song list. Truly made my day.

Profile Picture User1626510, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jessica Meyer of Venus Ensembles is committed to making your ceremony absolutely perfect! She is beyond attentive leading up to your event and has an incredible network of musicians willing and able to play your event. The musicians were top notch. I trained classically on violin for 15 years and was beyond pleased with the music at my ceremony. The musicians transformed my ceremony space into a peaceful oasis and I will always remember my ceremony music for the rest of my life. I keep replaying the songs over and over again in my mind because they were absolutely lovely! If you are looking for professional musicians, Venus Ensembles is for you. They are a bit pricier than the average wedding musician but ABSOLUTELY worth it. I wouldn't second guess this decision...act now!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/25/14, 8 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1310734856454 jesscroppedheadshot8x10websize

Free Custom Arranged Song

Redeem In-Store
All brides booking an ensemble through Wedding Wire will receive one custom arranged song from our team of arrangers of a special classical or modern song to personalize your ceremony. Give us your favorite song, we will arrange it for your ensemble, and will send you the sheet music on parchment paper as a special wedding gift.
#WWec6dc2a7f9b63636

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Jessica and Venus Ensembles are wonderful! The selections they chose were beautiful and they were even more beautifully played! My clients were thrilled with their experience working with Jessica and Venus Ensembles and I recommend them to any one looking for musicians for their wedding.

I have worked with Venus Ensembles for over a decade and have always had great responses from very happy clients,every wedding they perform at has been a smash success.

Events