Brooklyn, NY 11222 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19

About New York Ceremony Music

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, New York Ceremony Music specializes in customizable wedding entertainment. Comprised of guitarist and cellist Topu Lyo and Randy Bergida, the company's repertoire ranges from The Smiths to The National. Catering to the personal tastes of its couples, New York Ceremony Music is the perfect accompaniment to your special day!

New York Ceremony Music offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Said services include the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Break music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered
New York Ceremony Music provides wedding entertainment to couples local to Brooklyn, New York. Services are extended to couples throughout New York, Connecticut and New Jersey.

Follow New York Ceremony Music on
greenpointloft

• Videos 10

33 Reviews for New York Ceremony Music

Mina · Married on 09/16/2018

Randy and Topu were amazing! We didn't have a large wedding budget, but I just knew that a cello was something that I NEEDED to splurge on for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Who knew that a cello and acoustic guitar combo would sound so INCREDIBLE?! My (now) husband and I are pretty non-traditional and loved their renditions of modern music — The Beatles, Queen, and even Michael Jackson! I requested a custom song/recording for my bridal processional — GNR's "Sweet Child of Mine" because they're my husband's all-time favorite band and everyone knows it — and it couldn't have turned out better! It was an amazing arrangement and romantic and truly unique for us that we can cherish forever. Randy and Topu were very communicative throughout the process and were dressed very sharply and professional the day of. They also had a microphone to rent for our officiant, which was very helpful. Everyone complimented their amazing music and how it really set the tone for the rest of the evening. Would not hesitate to book them again!!

Eunjeong · Married on 04/07/2018

Randy and Topu were professionals offering high quality musicianship. When I first listened to their music, I fell in love with the beautiful harmony of guitar and cello sounds. They were classy, contemporary, and entertaining. They looked so special, so I decided to work with them at the very beginning of planning.
    I planned a small wedding, without a DJ(at the last, I hired an MC) and there was a five -course dinner after a ceremony. We chose ceremony/dinner package, which was 2 hour dinner performance. I was so busy preparing for the wedding but music was not my concerns. They made me stress-free. I just picked specific songs from their playlist for the processional and recessional. Then they could grasp my taste.
    I was so looking forward to meeting them and saying hello to Randy and Topu. They came early on that day and I could meet them. Throughout the wedding, they performed beautifully as my expectations.
    For the dinner party, Randy and Topu could see how the guests were doing, and created appropriate mood so the guests enjoyed their conversation.
    It was unforgettable moment for me to listen to Hallelujah for the mother's entrance , a thousand year for my walking down and flightless bird for the dance with my father.
    If you are looking for musicians for your wedding, I would highly recommend them!
    I couldn't say enough more how I loved their attitude, professionalism. I've got a lot of compliments on their performance from my family and guests. Randy & Topu really swept them off their feet.
    My appreciations for making the day so special.

New York Ceremony Music FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Guitar
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System

• Brooklyn, NY 11222 See on map