New York Ceremony Music

New York Ceremony Music

About New York Ceremony Music

A Modern/Boutique duo of Guitar and Cello with repertoire ranging from The Smiths to The National

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, New York Ceremony Music specializes in customizable wedding entertainment. Comprised of guitarist and cellist Topu Lyo and Randy Bergida, the company’s repertoire ranges from The Smiths to The National. Catering to the personal tastes of its couples, New York Ceremony Music is the perfect accompaniment to your special day!

New York Ceremony Music offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Said services include the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Break music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered
New York Ceremony Music provides wedding entertainment to couples local to Brooklyn, New York. Services are extended to couples throughout New York, Connecticut and New Jersey.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: New York City, Westchester, Los Angeles, Honolulu + 4 Additional Regions

Follow New York Ceremony Music on

Learn New Songs (5)
Microphones (3)
Reception (1)
Sample Music (1)

Randy and Topu were professionals offering high quality musicianship. When I first listened to their music, I fell in love with the beautiful harmony of guitar and cello sounds. They were classy, contemporary, and entertaining. They looked so special, so I decided to work with them at the very beginning of planning.
I planned a small wedding, without a DJ(at the last, I hired an MC) and there was a five -course dinner after a ceremony. We chose ceremony/dinner package, which was 2 hour dinner performance. I was so busy preparing for the wedding but music was not my concerns. They made me stress-free. I just picked specific songs from their playlist for the processional and recessional. Then they could grasp my taste.
I was so looking forward to meeting them and saying hello to Randy and Topu. They came early on that day and I could meet them. Throughout the wedding, they performed beautifully as my expectations.
For the dinner party, Randy and Topu could see how the guests were doing, and created appropriate mood so the guests enjoyed their conversation.
It was unforgettable moment for me to listen to Hallelujah for the mother's entrance , a thousand year for my walking down and flightless bird for the dance with my father.
If you are looking for musicians for your wedding, I would highly recommend them!
I couldn't say enough more how I loved their attitude, professionalism. I've got a lot of compliments on their performance from my family and guests. Randy & Topu really swept them off their feet.
My appreciations for making the day so special.

Profile Picture Eunjeong, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Seven days after my wedding, I am still glowing with pride from the AMAZING find of Randy and Topu. I planned the wedding in three weeks so I had to go with my gut instincts on most decisions, and boy was I right on these two. They had a wide variety of music to choose from for both the ceremony and reception, and were flexible and accommodating to my ideas - even with my insane idea of an outdoor wedding in NYC in December. They were quick to respond to my questions and showed up early on the big day.

And then they played. It was WONDERFUL!!! Having live music was important to me, and to have it played so well really made the day extra perfect. I can't say enough about them.

Profile Picture Lawrence, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Duo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Reception, Sound/PA System, Cello, Guitar

New York Ceremony Music Pricing