savvyplanners.com?™

Teams in NJ, NYC, PA, Beverly Hills San Francisco, Los Angeles, Key West, Hawai'i & the ArkLaTex!, Shreveport, LA 71102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 65

About savvyplanners.com?™

savvyplanners.com™ is America’s First full service, free-thinking, creative and trailblazing Gay & Lesbian (GLBTI)-specific wedding & event planning firm, personal concierge company & Full-Service Travel Agency! We do not discriminate against non-GLBTI persons.

GLBTI-owned and operated, we offer 60 years of combined experience and we each diligently protect
every interest of our clients.

With teams serving New York, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Hawaii, Dallas, Atlanta, New Orleans, Key West & the ArkLaTex, we serve clients in those areas with ease! We travel the world to be of service. We have traveled to create events as far away as Dubai, India, the United Kingdom, Canada, Kuwait and more, outside the United States.

Follow savvyplanners.com?™ on

savvysustainability C2 AE4Peonycredit
palace
palace2
savvyplanners.com?™
Votives, subtle uplights and Luminaria throughout the garden's courtyard. GOBO on the garden...
Eco-Friendly Rainforest Wedding
Aisle through the Butterfly Habitat at the KW Tropical Rainforest...
Eco-Friendly Rainforest Wedding Aisle through the Butterfly Habitat at the KW Tropical Rainforest...
GCWeddingO
2009PRTAD

• Videos 5

11 Reviews for savvyplanners.com?™

Alix · Married on 07/28/2012

Marcinho Savant spent hours organizing every detail of our wedding, helped us determine all the design elements, found incredible vendors for very reasonable prices, and deeply considered our desires while guiding us with expert advice. He transformed what could have been (and usually is) an extremely stressful experience into a delightful one that enabled us to enjoy the process of planning our wedding. Marcinho is exceedingly knowledgeable, prompt and courteous, and I never finished an interaction with him feeling like we weren’t moving forward.

While Marcinho could not be there the day of our wedding, he arranged for two experienced and professional members of his staff to make sure that everything ran smoothly. When my phone charger died the morning of the wedding, they arrived with a new one. When my dress came out of the garment bag a bit wrinkled, Sonia ran around the hotel looking for a steamer and then personally steamed it for me. And even though he had already gone above and beyond to make our wedding special and flawless, Marcinho also sent a gift of gorgeous Tiffany martini glasses, just to add that much more joy to our day.

Everything went off without a hitch. Sonia and Corrine were incredibly attentive. They made sure that all of our belongings were moved to our hotel room at the end of the night, and it was such a delight to find my bridal bouquet perched in a glass of water when we got there. Although we didn’t eat a bite of food during the
    wedding, they had put together a hearty sampling of everything that was served, which
    we devoured before we fell into bed, exhausted but overjoyed by a night we will never
    forget.

Sent on 12/01/2012

From Marcinho (Their desinger/Coordinator):

"YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so thankful to have been able to work for Alix Genter and Alison!

I met them on August 18, 2011. Their wedding happened on July 28th, 2012!

I wasn't able to be there on the day of, however, I supervised (remotely) the event from sun up, to the next morning--- from my office in Louisiana! Thank heavens for my team mates Sonia and Corrine!

Since the wedding day... I have had the extraordinary privilege of assisting them with several travel bookings, via SavvyTravelGroup, AND I designed their Honeymoon! Which they are taking in a few days!!!!!!!!!!

You've heard me call my clients "my BABIES" before! You've heard me say that they each become FAMILY to me...

And HERE we ARE, MORE than a year later, and I just spoke with Alison yesterday! Working on something ELSE for her!

#familyforlife

*sniff*

Marcinho "

I will start by saying simply, THANK YOU. You were truly a god-send to us. As Janet said one evening, you were our "yes man". We are not accustomed to such a thing and appreciated all of your hard work, honesty and perseverance. We can truly say, even with all of the things that were constantly going wrong for us personally, you were a bright light in a time of darkness or our knight in shining armor. We are quite confident that our fairy tale wedding would not have been half as great without you! You are truly a master of your craft and we sincerely hope that your boss knows just how valuable you are. To us, you were invaluable. It's not often that you find such a genuine person. Even times when i was distracted, you were always focused and right on target. I can't explain to you how much happiness you have brought to our lives'. Our wedding is one that will be talked about for many years to come. Many people commented that it was like something out of a movie. It was truly a magical night that i will never forget. I know often times you would say to me "that's my job", but i will forever be grateful to you for the pampering and TLC you gave to us at every step of the way. Everything and every person that you hooked us up with was great! . again, we were over joyed and in awe of what you created.

Sent on 07/12/2012

EVENT DESIGNER's REPLY:

Lisa and Janet, you have been an incessant highlight of my career! I have witnessed some of your "highs and lows" with the challenges you faced during the year we spent together creating your event. It was my absolute pleasure to have been of some help, outside the rigors of event design!

To see the short film that was made of your wedding day, it told the story of your love magnificently and thoroughly! To see how happy you both were on the day, made it worth every SECOND of our time together!

THANK YOU for allowing me to serve you! and THANK you for welcoming me into your family! And, on behalf of our Florida Team (Eileen, Adam, Richard and Ron), THANK you for choosing savvyplanners.com!!!!

Truly my pleasure taking care of you! Thank you!

-Marcinho Savant, Senior Event Designer, General Manager
    savvyplanners.com

Rita · Married on 11/11/2011

Whatever your dream wedding is, the folks at Savvy Planners will make it happen. Marcinho and Sonia took our humble idea of having our marriage legalized by the great State of New York at the Clerk of Court's office, and turned it into a dream Hindu ceremony. We asked for the moon and they gave us that, along with the stars and the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Our fervent wish to have a Hindu Pandit perform our ceremony seemed an impossibility. "Impossibility" is not part of Marcinho nor Sonia's vernacular. They treated our event with the utmost respect, and collaborated with vendors who share their philosophy of customer service. Every detail was given careful consideration, from the venue of our dreams to the nuances of the Hindu marriage rite. We are still in awe of their professionalism and ability to go above and beyond our wildest dreams. (Their fee was nowhere near what they are worth.) It is because of Marcinho's vision and determination to take yes as the only answer, that we recommend him wholeheartedly as a wedding planner. He is a magician who pulls fantasies out of his hat. Only the fantasy becomes reality, and he will find just the right person to record it for you in case you wake up the next day thinking it was all a wonderful dream. (Which is what we are still doing.) And, oh yes, he will find the right people to make you look movie star glamorous for your special day. Did I mention that he found a way for my groom to ride a horse through Greenwich Village? Sonia's work ethic, which is quite rare these days, her drive to accommodate our every wish, and her eye for detail makes her an invaluable asset to anyone planning their wedding. She arranged a mehndi party at our hotel room, and the artist festooned our hands and feet with beautiful designs. She took us shopping for our wedding jewelry, helping us find the very best deals for the most gorgeous pieces. And from the moment our special day began, I kept saying to myself, "I'm not worthy!" The makeup artists and hair stylist treated us like royalty. And when they completed their work, we looked like it! Marcinho was available to us during our entire trip, making sure we had everything we needed. He added special touches and provided the kind of guidance and support one would expect from family. Sonia created a beautiful setting for our ceremony, transforming a hotel lounge into an intimate mandap, complete with an altar, wedding garlands, sweets and all the necessary accoutrements. Our grandest wish, to have a Hindu Pandit officiate, was granted. Marcinho and Sonia transformed a humble formality into an exquisite and unforgettable event that is now a treasured chapter in our story.

Sent on 12/11/2011

savvyplanners.com?™'s reply:

We are so humbled to receive this review! THANK you! There is nothing... Not a THING, that matters more to us than being a treasured part of your story and life voyage.

It was a complete pleasure being of service to you. Thank you for choosing savvyplanners.com to bring your dream to life!

Live well and long! Call on us if we can be of any service in any of our divisions!

Thank you! <3

• What is the hourly rate? $ 250.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 9

• White Orchid Studios
    White Orchid Studios Wedding Videographers

I have worked with Marcinho and his team and I have found them to be prompt, professional and they have the client's wishes and needs in mind throughout the event. His professionalism and eye for detail are truley captured in his work. Marcinho is a team player and always puts his clients needs first. Always with a smile on his face too! Savvyplanners are A+ Wedding vendors and I look forward to working with them again.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of savvyplanners to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Alesca Event Photography Specialist
    Alesca Event Photography Specialist Wedding Videographers

There aren't enough words that one can put together to tell how incredibly professional the staff at Savvyplanners are in following you each step of the way preparing you for your magical day. From the music to the flowers to the entertainment they can cover it all, keeping your eyes on your partner while they work in every detail so you don't have too. Call them today and see what they have in store for you..

• Teams in NJ, NYC, PA, Beverly Hills, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Key West, Hawai'i & the ArkLaTex! Shreveport, 71102 See on map
    7327902605 (Other Phone Number)
    7323526632 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Saturday; 10AM to 9PM CT.