1716 Washington St., Key West, FL 33040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About White Orchid Studios

AWARD-WINNING

"Handcrafted Wedding Cinematography"

My name is Quincy, I have been filming and editing professionally for over 10 years. I'm from Key West, FL originally but lived for a while in Los Angeles working on big-budget Hollywood films. I moved back to South Florida to create and work in the film industry. Being a trained cinematographer, I was hired to shoot wedding occasionally. As I started to look at more and more wedding videos I was unimpressed with the fast music video type editing, weird angles, and lack of story about the couple. I kept thinking to myself, "this is the most important day for a lot of these couples, so why isn't their story being told?"

So, White Orchid Studios does just that. We focus on telling the story of the couple (where they are from, how they met, what they laugh about, who their family and friends are) and then edit that together WITH the wedding day so that the film you get is more of a movie about your relationship and wedding then just the basics.

So take a look below at our videos and see if what we do inspires you.

If so, we would love to talk to you about your upcoming event.

(305) 896-1129 or whiteorchidstudios@gmail.com

IMG4889
  • Videos 5

14 Reviews for White Orchid Studios

Janell · Married on 12/10/2016

I hired White Orchid Studios for Photography. Lena Perkins was so professional and easy to work with. We love her style and attention to detail. I am so excited to see how all the pictures came out. Thank you for capturing our day and making it really easy and stress free!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Erin · Married on 04/24/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Quincy and his team. They made us feel so comfortable with them from the moment we first shook hands. Our wedding film turned out FABULOUS and I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I have watched it. Putting your trust in someone to really capture your wedding day can be tough, but you can relax if you choose Quincy and White Orchid Studios. They did not disappoint! All of my family and friends are commenting on how professionally shot our wedding film was-it completely exceeded expectations! I'm so glad I went with White Orchid Studios.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Casey · Married on 06/21/2013

After reviewing many videoagraphers we picked White Orchid Studios. Their videos are all uniquely edited which seems to be a lacking quality of production studios that do the same type of events.

Quincy (owner) was so amazing to work with we are planning on bringing his crew on location for future shoots.

Sent on 12/26/2013

• Mary Veal Photography
    Mary Veal Photography Wedding Photographers

Quincy Perkins is far more than just a Videographer. He is a rare talent who qualifies as a bonafide Cinematographer. His artistic approach to capturing your wedding day ensures you not only remember all of the details but FEEL them too. Not satisfied with simply documenting an event, Quincy creates films. Cinematic experiences. Visual and audio treats for the senses that will make you want to watch his creations over and over. Imagine having this caliber of talent as your Wedding Videographer. If you are a modern bride with exquisite taste, you just cannot go wrong. He is absolutely THE BEST I've had the pleasure of working with and I fully endorse him and his work.

• Beauty Boutique & The Glam Squad
  • savvyplanners.com?™
    savvyplanners.com?™ Wedding Planners

"I have worked with White Orchid Studios on a number of occasions, as an event design professional. To try to find words to adequately describe the sheer joy I have personally witnessed from my clients is very difficult. But I'll try--- using their words. "Far more than we expected", "So gorgeous and personal", "Our very own MOVIE!", "Thank you for recommending them to us!" And those are just a FEW comments. I have found White Orchid Studios to be far more than professional, courteous, thoughtful, artistic, caring and devoted to creating wedding films that blow "wedding videos" out of the water! They are, and remain, my very first call for our amazing clients. In every instance, every wedding film I've seen of theirs... no client could be more pleased, or surprised! Sheer perfection in every case! Please just book them, and end that stress for yourself right now. Make the call, and check this task off your list! You'll thank me too! Marcinho Savant, CEO savvyplanners.com"

• 1716 Washington St. Key West, 33040 See on map