1700 York Ave, New York, NY 10128 Map · Phone number

About Yachts For All Seasons

There's no more romantic way to host your wedding on a cruise aboard one of our yachts. I can help you plan your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, wedding reception , your wedding or commitment ceremony on the water.

Some of our yachts are set up especially for seated dinner parties and are available for holidays and the Fourth of July, Christmas Eve or New Years Eve, if you plan ahead!. Just let me know what special services you need such as music , flowers, etc. and I will be happy to help make the necessary arrangements.

Accommodating from 2-1200 guests. Member of the Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce & Dun & Bradstreet

Follow Yachts For All Seasons on

4bd90a4953d49a5b 1358980444508 yachts2
yachtsforallseasons1

6 Reviews for Yachts For All Seasons

Marissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Nancee arranged my wedding on the Cloud 9 IV and it exceeded my expectations. As soon as we my husband and I met Nancee, we were impressed by her engaging and professional demeanor. This was in stark contrast with the other yacht vendors we had previously met up with. We had reservations about holding our wedding on a yacht, but she set our minds at ease.

There were a few minor hiccups on the day of our wedding (the musicians I hired didn't have adequate equipment and I forgot a few things I needed to bring), but Nancee handled everything with grace and had solutions worked out before we even knew there was a problem. She helped with my food selection, seating arrangements, and ceremony arrangement. She even found my wedding vows for me -- and they were perfect!

We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding. It was better than we had hoped for! I highly recommend Nancee for booking any nautical event!

Sent on 07/22/2017

DREAM/FAIRYTALE wedding… Nancee is a very talented event planner… who became my fairy godmother. From the moment we met Nancee to the very last moment of our dream/fairytale wedding, Nancee was our star guide. Nancee helped create an unique personal experience, my husband refers to as our extravaganza.

Not knowing what we wanted our wedding day to be like, Nancee took the time to get to know us, who we were as individuals and as a couple. Nancee invited us to wedding events, for us to see what was out there. After showing us two(2) venues/yachts, she mentioned she has a venue she thinks may be what we are looking for… well, this third venue was it… Nancee nailed it… she took what she had learned from us and led us to our DREAM wedding destination.

During the wedding process, of music, photographers, flowers, table clothes, etc Nancee led, guided, discussed, listened… patiently allowed us to figure out what we wanted for our dream/fairytale wedding within the time frame we had. Nancee made suggestions, redirected us when we need redirecting, kept us on top of decisions we needed to make right now and allowed us time when a decision could wait.

Nancee's communication with us as individuals and as a couple was excellent. Nancee's experience allowed us to have access to the best of the wedding/event business. I would HIGHLY recommend Nancee, Yachts for All Seasons for your next event or wedding… you and your guests will be in excellent hands with Nancee as your event planner.

Thank you Nancee, fairy godmother, for creating a dream/fairytale wedding extravaganza we will never forget and hold close to our hearts. xo

Sent on 01/19/2015

kara · Married on 08/11/2012

What can I say about Nancee Myers...she is amazing!!! From day one Nancee put me at ease and I trusted her with everything. She really took the time to know me and made sure that my wedding was everything I wanted...it definitely was that and more. She helped me to exceed my expectation of how fabulous my wedding could be. Nancee truly knows how to make things happen including giving me a beautifully clear and sunny wedding day even though there was a scheduled thunderstorm ;-) Nancee is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and will give you more than the 5 stars I gave her.

Sent on 08/29/2012

Yachts For All Seasons FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 6
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Boat/Yacht
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• savvyplanners.com?™
    savvyplanners.com?™ Wedding Planners

We adore the people at Yachts for all Seasons! Insanely knowledgeable, incredible inventory, some of the finest vessels on the harbor... combined with excellent and accommodating client care and an industry sagacity that is second to none. Yachts For All Seasons has the right yacht for all reasons! Wonderful!

• White Doves Los Angeles Southern California
    White Doves Los Angeles Southern California Wedding Rentals

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the service, quality and knowledge of The Yachts For All Seasons. The staff is friendly, accommodating and professional. I highly recommend Them for any event on a Awesome Yacht!

• 1700 York Ave New York, 10128 See on map