0-180
Guest Capacity
Indoor
Venue Setting

About Harold Pratt House

The Harold Pratt House was constructed in 1919 as one of New York's grand Park Avenue Mansions. A hidden gem of the Upper East Side, we are the perfect location to host a wedding, engagement party, private dinner or other social event. The House consists of six unique rooms connected by a majestic marble staircase. Each room features original chandeliers, fireplaces and views of Park Avenue. Our adjoining Peterson Hall can be used in conjunction with the House to accommodate larger guest counts. We invite you into our home to host your next special event with us at the Harold Pratt House.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: New York City

Follow Harold Pratt House on

20 Reviews for Harold Pratt House

Indoor (7)
Bridal Suite (7)
Event Planning (1)

From the moment I saw a wedding on a blog at the Harold Pratt House, I knew it was the venue for us. It was even more breathtaking in person when we went to see it. It was the first wedding venue we saw and I knew we didn't need to see any others. My husband and I knew we didn't want your typical ballroom wedding and wanted something more unique. The Pratt House was absolutely perfect - it is stunning and is incredibly well kept. They have a great selection of furniture that you can choose from to customize the feel you want for your reception. First Beth and then April were absolutely wonderful to work with. I did not have a wedding planner and I probably contacted April with questions once or twice a week for the two months leading up to the wedding. She was incredibly responsible, helpful, and so lovely to work with. I had never seen the space at night, but when we walked in on the evening of the wedding, my husband and I were absolutely blown away by how gorgeous it was. The day of went by flawlessly. We had 90 guests and felt that the space was just right for that number. We had cocktails in the library, dinner in the ballroom, and then used the three adjoining rooms downstairs for dessert and dancing. We cannot recommend the Pratt House enough!!

Profile Picture Brit, 10/1/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor

I knew from the moment I first came across the Pratt House that this was it. I didn't want the standard wedding hall type venue, and the Pratt House is just so unique and has such a personality that it sets apart from every other place. It's beautiful even on its own and has a wonderful old world romantic feel to it and I am so glad that we were able to have our wedding here!

April was super helpful from the first time I contacted her (more than a year our from our date!) and both she and Christina were awesome throughout the whole process, very responsive and communicative and super organized. The fee is also very reasonable, especially for being inside Manhattan! Although the Pratt House does have its quirks and rules due to its being a historical building, if you find vendors that have experience working with it as I did, then the process is a breeze! I cannot recommend enough our vendors, Ryan Brown Catering, CLY Chung Photography, DJ 74 events and Events by O9 coordination - they know the venue inside and out.

April and Christina and their team are the best, thank you so much for making my dream wedding day a reality!!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/14/16, 13 Reviews

Set Up
Wireless Internet
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
The venue and the guest areas are beautiful! If you want your wedding to feel extra classic and elegant, Harold Pratt House is the best choice!

Events