PO Box 22955, Honolulu, HI, Honolulu, HI 96822 Map · Phone number

About Savoir Faire Events Hawaii

Serving all Hawaiian Islands
Earth Friendly Green Event Coordination and Wedding Planning
Services:Design Consultation, Full Service Planning Packages, Day of Event Coordination
Also offering in-house: Floral Design & Invitation Design

SAVOIR FAIRE, pronounced (SAV 'WAR-FAY-R) comes from the French word meaning the innate ability to know how to deal with any situation that arises. Savoir Faire events, established in 2003, is an event planning, coordination and design company that specializes in local and destination weddings and events in Hawaii. We focus our designs on out-of-the-box, eco-chic, earth-friendly, vibrant, quirky, glamorous, vintage, original styles that are a telling reflection of our muse, YOU. We make it work, problem solve with grace and do it all with exhaling ease. We believe in living life full, "green" and pretty ... La Vie en Rose. Tactful Planning ... Instinctive Design!

Other couples have also viewed

• Zenju Weddings and Events of Hawaii, LLC
201005041506462s

5 Reviews for Savoir Faire Events Hawaii

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 03/17/2012

Aubrey is absolutely amazing and she is fantastic in what she creates. The head table she created for my event was absolutely FANTASTIC!! It was so gorgeous and until this day everyone still talks about the peacock she created. Thank you Aubrey! Much Love to you!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Edmond · Married on 09/10/2011

It was like out own David Tutera wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Carynn · Married on 03/25/2011

First off, I'm probably like every other budget conscious bride....Initially, I was skeptical about hiring a planner because I thought I could do it all by myself and save the money... But I am SO SO SO happy and grateful my hubby convinced me! I think I am indebted to him FOREVER just for telling me "we need to hire a planner". It was the best $$ we ever spent!
    Aubrey and the team at Savoir Faire Events Hawaii are AWESOME!!!! Aubrey is an excellent planner/designer/coordinator/go-to-girl and a great friend! Once you meet this wonderful woman you will instantly just love her! Aubrey and Larissa and the ladies at Savoir Faire brought our "go-green"/re-use/recycle ideas to life with beauty and style. They took care of every little detail from start to finish and made our wedding day stress free and seamless! I would definitely recommend Savoir Faire Events to any bride who is interested in having a truly memorable wedding day.

Happy Planning and Congratulations!!! :)

Sent on 04/12/2011

Savoir Faire Events Hawaii's reply:

Thank you soo much Carynn & Hapaki!!! It was such an AMAZING experience planning & designing for you and miss you guys already;0) Best reception entertainment for sure ..... Brandon & Mystic rocked the Ocho ocho dance!! You both put sooo much time and aloha into this process .... made for such a meaningful and lasting event! Thank you thank you thank you!! Frenz 4eva:)

Savoir Faire Events Hawaii FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Gourmet Events Hawaii Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Savoir Faire many times and have had great experiences. Aubrey is a talented wedding coordinator and an excellent communicator.

• PO Box 22955, Honolulu, HI Honolulu, 96822 See on map
    Location of (Savoir Faire Events Hawaii)