Savoir Claire

Portland, ME View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Typical Price

I provide a full spectrum of wedding officiating services for ANY couple who wants to be married. Together we create a ceremony & vows that reflect who you are as individuals & as a couple in love. We'll put into words what your hearts are feeling & what your personalities are bursting to say.

Savoir Claire officiates non-religious and non-denominational wedding ceremonies. Claire can provide advice and samples if needed. Claire will first craft a proposal— after a complimentary initial consultation — customized to your wedding’s needs. The cost of any consultations, wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and marriage license filing are included in the proposal.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$1,000

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$1,000

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$200

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AL
WA
WV
WI
WY

What languages do you speak?

English

Aj Walsh Married on 11/20/2021

Claire is simply the best!

My soon to be wife tasked me with finding an officiant for our wedding. Being a typical gentleman, I procrastinated until September for our November wedding. I came across Claire’s profile on wedding wire and was immediately impressed with her excellent feedback, I reached out. Claire was the first vendor to respond and we exchanged emails a few times that day. We were blessed that Claire had our date open and immediately put our minds (my wife’s mind) at ease. We had a few meet and greets prior to the wedding, each meeting felt like a long lost friend who truly cared about our special day sharing laughs and stories. Fast forward to wedding day, Claire was able to keep 7 groomsmen tame for about an hour and 45 minutes as hair and make up took a little longer than excepted. Due to our later start time for the ceremony, Claire did a fantastic job ad libbing in front of 160 of our attendants to put everyone’s mind at ease that the bride was in fact still coming. We could not envision our wedding without Claire and will be forever grateful! We now consider Claire a friend and would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a caring and professional officiant.
    Love,
    AJ & Alicia

Savoir Claire's reply:

Meet Portland's newest Power Couple! WOW was all I could say when I first met these two. Sharp, funny, intelligent, imaginative and so perfectly matched - it was MY pleasure to officiate this wedding! Yes, cracking wise with a roomful of tuxedoed groomsmen was difficult but they survived.. (LOL) Saint Mary's Episcopal Church in Falmouth is a hidden gem. Note: while taking photos on the lawn, a police car screeched into the driveway with lights and sirens blaring, came to a stop at the couple and announced "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Walsh" blew the siren again and drove away. So funny! Yes, Alicia and AJ are now my friends and I hope to see them very soon!
    Jerin B. Married on 11/04/2021

Claire is amazing!

We couldn’t of asked for a better person to be there for us on our day! She was so wonderful, sweet, fun and positive! She answered all of our questions in a timely and kind manner and was better then we could of hoped! From the moment we met her we knew we were in good hands and was simply a joy to have around from the start! If you are in the Portland area and looking for someone to choose Claire should 100% be your first call!!!

Savoir Claire's reply:

These two were so full of surprises! The best one being how absolutely adorable they are! And soooo in love. I get choked up when I sense that "next level love" and I felt it instantly with these two. During their ceremony at Portland Head Light, the waves went silent, the wind stopped blowing and it was no longer cold.. That's that next level love. Best of everything you two - see you next time you visit Maine, yes?!
  • Alli
    Alli R. Married on 10/10/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

We saw Claire officiate our friends' wedding in 2018 and instantly knew that we had to hire her! It was the best wedding ceremony we had ever attended, and our ceremony was no different. From start to finish, Claire was wonderful, transparent and communicative throughout the entire process. She is a kind person who truly cares about her couples and does everything in her power to make your day special. She worked hard to help us build a thoughtful ceremony, and we received many compliments from our guests. Claire stuck with us for 2+ years through the pandemic, a change of venue and a change of date. She also has a wonderful sense of humor that really helped keep things light through all of the ups and downs of pandemic wedding planning. We highly recommend Claire to any couple looking for an amazing ceremony!

Savoir Claire's reply:

They're unflappable. Venue closed. Date unavailable. New state. Pandemic. Another year delay. But Alli and Mark were cool and charming throughout it all. They were so clear about what they wanted, it didn't matter where or when it happened. I was happy to hang on for the ride! Note: Have to remember as the wedding began, an entire row of guest got up and left upon realizing they were at the wrong wedding, LOL. That one's going in my book! If all of those changes and craziness are a metaphor, Alli & Mark are in for a wonderful life and I wish them all the best! Please come see me when you come to Maine!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Elusive Photography Elusive Photography Wedding Photographers

Claire is a wonderful officiant for any wedding. She is spirited, joyous, and has a ton of personality personality. She has a beautiful way of infusing life into the vows so that everyone in the room becomes excited and wrapped up in the unity. I highly recommend Claire!

17 Frances St, Phippsburg, ME, 04562 Portland, ME, 04102
2076717237
Location of (Savoir Claire)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding