17 Frances St, Portland, ME 04102 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing

About Savoir Claire

I provide a full spectrum of wedding officiating services for ANY couple who wants to be married. Together we create a ceremony & vows that reflect who you are as individuals & as a couple in love. We'll put into words what your hearts are feeling & what your personalities are bursting to say.

Savoir Claire officiates non-religious and non-denominational wedding ceremonies. Claire can provide advice and samples if needed. Claire will first craft a proposal— after a complimentary initial consultation — customized to your wedding’s needs. The cost of any consultations, wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and marriage license filing are included in the proposal.

Follow Savoir Claire on

Savoir Claire 7
  • 2chicksbecome1

Myla · Married on 07/07/2019

Bar Harbor Elopement

We contacted Claire a year prior to our elopement to plan our special day. We had numerous face time sessions and email check ins to follow-up, get to know one another and stay on top of things. Claire was extremely receptive to feedback and eager to please. The day of our elopement Claire arrived early and mingled with our family/friends at our hotel which really made her feel like a member of our family. Claire kept the ceremony on track time wise and it did not lag or feel too brief.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Savoir Claire 8

Savoir Claire's reply:

Myla, I still have to pinch myself when I think of your AH-MAZING elopement on top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park. It was THRILLING to be up there on top of the world while you two exchange such heartfelt vows. I adore your children and had the best adventure with your friend Joy! Many, many thanks for including me in your beautiful wedding vision!
  • Nikita

Nikita · Married on 05/26/2019

Such a fun energy!

Claire was so helpful and so much fun to be around! She was totally flexible and willing to make our day 100% about our unique love story. We threw out tons of ideas, gave lots of feedback, and she totally rolled with it and did an awesome job! Her energy was laid-back and calming, while also fun and upbeat. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Savoir Claire's reply:

Thank you, Nikita, dear! You and Matt really surprised me with the depth of DIY planning that went into your wedding. All totally Pinterest-worthy! I loved your ceremony - it was such a fun collection of readings and elements. Your family's contributions were beautiful. Well done and best wishes to you both!

sharyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and Incredible...you cant go wrong by choosing Claire!

Claire is absolutely AMAZING! She is one of the sweetest and funniest people I have ever met and both of those thing shined through during the ceremony. Our ceremony was very personal, intimate and romantic thanks to her incredible and kind words. It was exactly as we hoped it would be! She helped make our dream wedding a reality and we cant thank her enough! She fine tunes everything specific to her couples and performs the most wonderful ceremony! My guests were blown away and so were we. It was the perfect blend of sweet romance and funny uplifting moments. You honestly cant go wrong by choosing Claire to be a huge part of your big day!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Savoir Claire's reply:

Sharyn had a vision of her wedding and she allowed NOTHING to get in her way. I cannot believe the curves thrown at this couple (everything-included-vendor bailed) but they remained calm and incredibly joyful throughout the entire weekend! Their families blend seamlessly and made me feel right at home. The groomsmen could've jumped out of a firemen's calendar (!) and were so fun all day. Can you tell? I would do this wedding again in a minute!

Savoir Claire Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Elusive Photography
    Elusive Photography Wedding Photographers

Claire is a wonderful officiant for any wedding. She is spirited, joyous, and has a ton of personality personality. She has a beautiful way of infusing life into the vows so that everyone in the room becomes excited and wrapped up in the unity. I highly recommend Claire!

• 17 Frances St, Phippsburg, ME, 04562 Portland, ME, 04102 See on map