Savoir Claire

17 Frances St, Portland, ME 04102 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45
  • Pricing

About Savoir Claire

I provide a full spectrum of wedding officiating services for ANY couple who wants to be married. Together we create a ceremony & vows that reflect who you are as individuals & as a couple in love. We'll put into words what your hearts are feeling & what your personalities are bursting to say.

Savoir Claire officiates non-religious and non-denominational wedding ceremonies. Claire can provide advice and samples if needed. Claire will first craft a proposal— after a complimentary initial consultation — customized to your wedding’s needs. The cost of any consultations, wedding rehearsal, ceremony, and marriage license filing are included in the proposal.

Follow Savoir Claire on
A blissfully private affair
A blissfully private affair
One of my fav photos
One of my fav photos
Such fun marrying these gals!
Such fun marrying these gals!
This puppy stole the show
A 2019 couple visits w/The Boy
A 2019 couple visits w/The Boy
Beautiful backyard wedding
Beautiful backyard wedding
The 2 kids were witnesses!
The 2 kids were witnesses!
Renewing my notary license!
Renewing my notary license!
Unforgettable couple!
I love themes & kids
I love themes & kids
I can project if needed
I can project if needed
We just met!  Loved them!
We just met! Loved them!

Savoir Claire 5
Savoir Claire 6
Savoir Claire 7

sharyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing and Incredible...you cant go wrong by choosing Claire!

Claire is absolutely AMAZING! She is one of the sweetest and funniest people I have ever met and both of those thing shined through during the ceremony. Our ceremony was very personal, intimate and romantic thanks to her incredible and kind words. It was exactly as we hoped it would be! She helped make our dream wedding a reality and we cant thank her enough! She fine tunes everything specific to her couples and performs the most wonderful ceremony! My guests were blown away and so were we. It was the perfect blend of sweet romance and funny uplifting moments. You honestly cant go wrong by choosing Claire to be a huge part of your big day!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Savoir Claire's reply:

Sharyn had a vision of her wedding and she allowed NOTHING to get in her way. I cannot believe the curves thrown at this couple (everything-included-vendor bailed) but they remained calm and incredibly joyful throughout the entire weekend! Their families blend seamlessly and made me feel right at home. The groomsmen could've jumped out of a firemen's calendar (!) and were so fun all day. Can you tell? I would do this wedding again in a minute!

Dan Ehrmann · Married on 11/28/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

From the minute my wife and I contacted Claire it was an absolute joy. She got back to us very quick and not only that - she arranged a Skype interview with us to get to know what we wanted and had in mind for our wedding. From that day forward she was very consistent with reaching out to us and was very quick in response to any questions we had. Apart from all of this, she is such a sweet, kind, and loving person. It’s hard to imagine what our wedding would have been like without her as our officiant and she holds such a special place in our hearts!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Savoir Claire's reply:

Thank you Dan & Kate! Yours was my first elopement on Cadillac Mountain. I wish I could add a photo because this couple is stunning! They drove from RI to Bar Harbor, Maine for their runaway wedding weekend. They were so excited, endearing and genuine. On elopement day, a storm chased us off the very top of Cadillac Mt, but our intrepid photographer (Ashley Jardin of She of the Woods Photography) had a great backup location further down. I prevailed upon two visiting biophysicists from Germany to get out of their warm car and be our witnesses. They were a hoot: "But we are not related to them!" This elopement was just thrilling - I can't think of another word for it. The wedding, the mountains, the foliage, the linda vista. I won't soon forget any of it and wish Dan and Kate the very best!

Savoir Claire Pricing

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 200.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union, Single Religion
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Elusive Photography
    Elusive Photography Wedding Photographers

Claire is a wonderful officiant for any wedding. She is spirited, joyous, and has a ton of personality personality. She has a beautiful way of infusing life into the vows so that everyone in the room becomes excited and wrapped up in the unity. I highly recommend Claire!

• 17 Frances St, Phippsburg, ME, 04562 Portland, Maine, 04102 See on map