Pepperell, MA 01463 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500

About Sarah Schulte Photography

Hey, friends, I'm Sarah! Thanks for finding me, and for taking the time to check things out around here. Hopefully you're not lost, and you're here because you are thinking about photography.

This is a pretty awesome gig…one that is full of surprises and personalities and memories. I'm capturing moments and preserving feelings, creating something to look back on and remember. It's my job to preserve that smile, that tear, that fancy dance move. Candid moments, full of emotion, are a huge part of every shoot that I do, but so is the light and the love and the beauty. It's up to me to see how the light touches a veil, the way a child wrinkles her nose in laughter, and the way two people share a strength through love…

Every person, every couple, and every family has a unique story. No wedding is the same, no love story is the same, no family is the same, and no photo should be the same.

My photographs are about you, and for you, so I am dying to hear more about you! Please check out my work here, and on my website...and if you want to know more about what makes me tick, you can find it at sarahschulte.com!

Follow Sarah Schulte Photography on

whialeng446
erimateng083t 2

64 Reviews for Sarah Schulte Photography

beth · Married on 10/30/2016

We couldn't be more happy with our wedding photography experience, and with the calm, kind demeanor we found in Sarah Schulte. She was beyond easy to work with, responsive, creative and fun. We just received our photos and are so delighted by them, absolutely beautiful! We would recommend her without hesitation to anyone looking for an excellent wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Alon · Married on 09/25/2016

Sarah was extraordinary. On top of amazing photos, which is obviously somewhat important in a photographer, she was also just fun and easygoing and helped make the whole experience, from the initial phone call to meeting in person before the wedding to the day of, so much easier. It almost felt like she was a friend taking pictures for us. She guided us and our families to make sure we got all the shots we wanted without being obtrusive, and (like we asked her) helped us use photos as an excuse to take a break during the reception. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Jeannie · Married on 06/11/2016

You can tell that Sarah loves what she does! Her photos are stunning, and her blog is so much fun to read. I read her blog all year in anticipation for having her come take photos at our wedding. She takes beautiful artistic shots, and I'd hoped we could get some, despite neither of us wanting to look too 'posed.' She gave us just enough direction that our photos felt very natural, and very 'us.' We were so comfortable, we have a lovely photo where he has his arms around me and (despite normally being a bit camera shy) we are both smiling. She has a friendly and ready-to-help personality, and enjoys working with her clients and telling their stories. When she arrived I was getting ready, and she got my dress from another building at the camp and brought it over for pictures, and told the 'story' of all of us getting ready, our ceremony, and our evening of dancing with her photos. We were married outdoors, and she was still out there despite the drizzle, ready to capture our lake-side ceremony and newly-married canoe ride. She even helped us put our canoe in a safe place! She was wonderful to work with, and captured our outdoor and summer-camp theme very well. :) We've been receiving lots of compliments on her photos, and we love her blog post about our wedding - it will be going into our scrapbook of memories of the weekend!

Sent on 08/15/2016

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village
    An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

Sara took the most amazing photographs of our mutual Bride back in the Spring- I just received them from the Bride and WOWSER!!!!! They are FABULOUS!!!!!

• Eclectic Unions: Life-Cycle Celebrant Jessie Blum
    Eclectic Unions: Life-Cycle Celebrant Jessie Blum Wedding Officiants

Sarah not only takes breath-taking photos, but she is also an awesome person - the exact type of person you want with you on your wedding day! Her upbeat attitude is infectious and she is a pleasure to be around. On top of that, her photos are incredible, and are the perfect memory of your wedding day!

• Dylan Michael Cosmetics
    Dylan Michael Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

I love working with Sarah Schulte...She is a complete professional...as a makeup artist it is always wonderful to be able to work with a photographer who captures the very best of both the art work and most importantlythe bride!.... Sarah has a unique ability to perfectly transform the vision between myself and the bride into a maginficent work of art.....I would reccommend her to anyone!

• Pepperell, 01463 See on map