Costa Mesa, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number

• Ana

Ana · Married on 06/01/2019

Sarah is DOPE!

WHERE DO I START?!

We had our engagement & wedding shoot with Sarah and her assistant last week and she was super easygoing and fun to work with! She was super helpful suggesting poses, fixing our hair when needed and getting the "it" shot. We had our session at the mission in SJC + Laguna Beach. She wasn't afraid to get her pants dirty to get the perfect shot AND when we decided to hop into the ocean to get the shots we wanted, she hopped right in there with us! She really went above and beyond for us and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

And for our wedding she made sure she caught the sunset for us and took us all around our venue to make sure we'd get every shot.

If you are looking for a not only an amazing photographer but an amazing overall person - YOU'VE FOUND HER. Also the preview shots we received are PERFECT. I have shown my friends and their jaw literally dropped.

You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Marielle

Marielle A. · Married on 04/28/2019

Gorgeous, top-quality work!

Getting Sarah to do our engagement and wedding photos is by far, one of the best decisions my now-husband and I have made for our wedding!

Going in, my then-fiance and I knew we definitely wanted to stay away from wedding photos that felt too posed/stiff/staged. We also wanted to not just showcase ourselves, but our wedding venue (Aquarium of the Pacific) and the locations of our engagement photos, since they held significant sentimental value for both of us. So when I saw her portfolio full of amazing beach shots, I was hooked. However, the main selling point for me (as an artist) is the diversity of styles she can deliver! She can do everything from light and airy, dark and moody, night photography, editorial, her own signature vibrant style, and epic (my personal favorite).

We were both a little camera-shy and uncertain at first, but Sarah manages to make us laugh and eventually enjoy ourselves. Her assistants are also really sweet and professional. They probably cared more about making sure my super long veil/cape didn't drag on the ground, when I myself was already resigned to it getting a little dirty with how long it was.

Overall though, my husband and I couldn't be happier with our engagement & wedding photos if we tried! The photos were also especially important to us, since we both had relatives overseas that weren't able to make it. I'm also really glad we were able to share our Aquarium Wedding with Sarah, though with the quality of her photos, you can't even tell it was her first time to shoot a wedding at the Aquarium!!!

Sent on 06/22/2019
  • Rebecka

Rebecka · Married on 03/30/2019

Perfect Angel sent with a Camera!

I will never be able to say enough about Sarah - she is perfection. She listened to us every step of the way and the end result was wonderful. She was truly an angel sent to us to keep a stressed couple calm under the pressure of a very long (we started at 5AM!) day - we got to enjoy our day and really spend time with each other to remind us how much we love each other. We had a wedding planner/coordinator and I felt most secure knowing that Sarah knew the plan and she executed it beautifully.

Sarah's presence before the day and on the day are not to be overshadowed by her amazing talent! We have a perfect (and very large!) gallery in which we've found it impossible to choose from for our album. She captured the joy of the day - a million special moments that I truly treasure. We cannot stop looking at our pictures!

Sarah is a pure joy to work with - super professional - worth more than what she charges. What a wonderful person and one of our favorite vendors! I wish we lived in California to have her capture all of our family moments.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Sarah Mack Photo Pricing

Sarah Mack Photo Price Rates

• Costa Mesa Costa Mesa, California, 92627 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Mack Photo)

Sarah Mack Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sarah Mack Photo include in the starting price?

Sarah Mack Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sarah Mack Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Sarah Mack Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sarah Mack Photo offer?

Sarah Mack Photo offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Sarah Mack Photo offer?

Sarah Mack Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sarah Mack Photo offer for wedding events?

Sarah Mack Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sarah Mack Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sarah Mack Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.