Sarah Mack Photo

Costa Mesa, California View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Tabitha Married on 06/11/2022

Breathtaking pictures!

Sarah and her team were amazing to work with! We found Sarah through our wedding venue and we are so glad we did! We ended up hiring Sarah but used one of her associates to save a little and he was great! We love our pictures and have received so many compliments! The church we got married at loved our pictures so much that they actually asked for permission to use them for their website. Thank you Sarah and Brian for capturing our special day!
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 06/01/2019

Sarah is DOPE!

WHERE DO I START?!

We had our engagement & wedding shoot with Sarah and her assistant last week and she was super easygoing and fun to work with! She was super helpful suggesting poses, fixing our hair when needed and getting the "it" shot. We had our session at the mission in SJC + Laguna Beach. She wasn't afraid to get her pants dirty to get the perfect shot AND when we decided to hop into the ocean to get the shots we wanted, she hopped right in there with us! She really went above and beyond for us and I couldn't be more grateful for that.

And for our wedding she made sure she caught the sunset for us and took us all around our venue to make sure we'd get every shot.

If you are looking for a not only an amazing photographer but an amazing overall person - YOU'VE FOUND HER. Also the preview shots we received are PERFECT. I have shown my friends and their jaw literally dropped.

You will not be disappointed!
  • Marielle
    Marielle A. Married on 04/28/2019

Gorgeous, top-quality work!

Getting Sarah to do our engagement and wedding photos is by far, one of the best decisions my now-husband and I have made for our wedding!

Going in, my then-fiance and I knew we definitely wanted to stay away from wedding photos that felt too posed/stiff/staged. We also wanted to not just showcase ourselves, but our wedding venue (Aquarium of the Pacific) and the locations of our engagement photos, since they held significant sentimental value for both of us. So when I saw her portfolio full of amazing beach shots, I was hooked. However, the main selling point for me (as an artist) is the diversity of styles she can deliver! She can do everything from light and airy, dark and moody, night photography, editorial, her own signature vibrant style, and epic (my personal favorite).

We were both a little camera-shy and uncertain at first, but Sarah manages to make us laugh and eventually enjoy ourselves. Her assistants are also really sweet and professional. They probably cared more about making sure my super long veil/cape didn't drag on the ground, when I myself was already resigned to it getting a little dirty with how long it was.

Overall though, my husband and I couldn't be happier with our engagement & wedding photos if we tried! The photos were also especially important to us, since we both had relatives overseas that weren't able to make it. I'm also really glad we were able to share our Aquarium Wedding with Sarah, though with the quality of her photos, you can't even tell it was her first time to shoot a wedding at the Aquarium!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Costa Mesa Costa Mesa, California, 92627
Location of (Sarah Mack Photo)

Sarah Mack Photo frequently asked questions

Sarah Mack Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Sarah Mack Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
Sarah Mack Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding