Austin, TX 78749 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Jaine Photography

Hi I'm Sarah from sarahjainephotography

I believe the best wedding photography comes from telling it like it is. The story is already there - all the characters, the beauty, the drama. The art happens when genuine moments unfold naturally. My job is to be the storyteller and capture every bit of it.

Please get in touch, I'd love to hear from you about your day!

Email: sarah@sarahjainephotography.com

couple portraits099
couple portraits123

20 Reviews for Sarah Jaine Photography

Jessica · Married on 02/03/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond what was required in the contract in order to get some photos of my bridesmaids and I getting ready. She uses an extra photographer for the wedding day, so we got pictures of the groom/groomsmen getting ready as well! She was full of ideas for places to take our wedding party photos, and they turned out beautifully. The ceremony and reception photos turned out great too. She was really able to capture the day and the emotions of it from the wedding party, our families, and the guests. We gave her a list of photos we wanted taken, and she made sure they all got done. Finally, when we received our photos, the presentation in which she gave them to us was just lovely! If you go with Sarah for your wedding, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

I have nothing but fantastic things to say about Sarah! From the beginning to the end she was so personable and really took the time to know us as a couple. We were planning from a distance and she went out of her way to make things easy from a far along with being flexible with her schedule to meet with us when we were in town. No only was she so easy to work with but the quality of her work was fantastic!! We got over 600 amazing photos in color and black & white. She was able to catch all of the important moments throughout the day and never took a break. I would highly recommend Sarah for your wedding or any photograph needs!! She was our favorite vendor at our wedding!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

If I could give Sarah 10 stars I would! If you have the chance for her to photograph your wedding you need to snag her up and I mean this second. Sarah is not only an extremely talented photographer, but she is an amazing person. She has a great sense of humor, always happy and can easily brighten your day. I had the pleasure of spending my 29th birthday with Sarah who traveled from Austin to Dallas to shoot my bridal portraits. It was such a memorable birthday and I had such a blast with her.

As for the wedding, Sarah and her partner worked seamless and captured some incredible moments. The quality of her work is top notch and most of the time I forgot she was even there. She was great at directing where people needed to go to make sure we got all the shots we wanted. Trying to take family wedding portraits is a little like herding cattle so Sarah was key in this process :)

Pictures were one of the most important things in my wedding. It's the photographic evidence that you'll show your kids, it's the tangible thing you can put your hands on after the crazy, wonderful day is over to remind you what an amazing time you had. With that being said, I did a ton of research and as soon as I talked to Sarah I booked her. There are plenty of good photographers out there, but if you are looking for someone that will impact your wedding in a bigger way and that will do amazing work Sarah is your lady. She makes the process so easy and is willing to do whatever to make sure she captures your day. I never doubted for a second that Sarah would give us exactly what we asked for. I still go back and look through our wedding pictures; they seem to get more beautiful every time I look at them.

Bottom line - I can't say enough wonderful things about this uber talented woman. You will not regret the decision to make Sarah apart of your very special day and you'll have such a great time working with her.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Sarah Jaine Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Rachael Hall Photography
    Rachael Hall Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked several weddings with Sarah, and she is amazing. She works hard, is so cheerful and energetic while capturing beautiful, beautiful imagery for her clients. I love working for her and anticipate her working with me for my weddings.