Las Vegas, NV 89199 Map · Phone number

About Sara Lovell: Hairstylist and Makeup Artist

LAS VEGAS * NEW YORK * CALIFORNIA

Sara has an extensive creative background in music and art which naturally lead her to the creative world of the beauty industry. She earned her NYS Cosmetology license in 2003 beginning her professional experience working behind the chair before starting her own traveling wedding beauty service in 2007. Sara's attention to detail and expertise at retro and bridal styling has made her one of the most sought after traveling bridal hair and makeup artists in her area. When not taking care of bridal parties you will find her working as photography session stylist/MUA for professional shoots and behind the chair in salons as an in-demand colorist. Her work has been featured locally in many professional photo sessions for a wide range of professional and commercial photo sessions, countless weddings, fashion shows, bridal shows and charity events as well as in independent film.

Sara is currently fully NYS licensed for cosmetology and insured since 2003

ReneeC Updo1
flowergirlsupdos
WONG

16 Reviews for Sara Lovell: Hairstylist and Makeup Artist

Sarah did the most beautiful airbrush make up for my mom, bm and me. She totally brought the calm with her to my parents house where she worked her magic. Zero complaints or concerns!

Randi · Married on 06/21/2014

Sarah was amazing! She did hair and makeup for myself, my mother in law, mother, and 5 bridesmaids. She came to US! She traveled to our hotel room that morning which was such a lifesaver. No one had pictures or references for hair and makeup except for me. She made everyone look unique but still a part of the same group which I loved. We did a vintage 30's 40's style hair and makeup. She was so excited and we all couldn't be happier with the results. She had us laughing and comfortable but still was working fast to get us all done. I will def use Sara for all my events. She has already cut and dyed my hair after the wedding was over! Great stylist/makeup artist. BOOK HER NOW! you will not regret it!

Sara does flawless work as a makeup artist! I have had my makeup done several times in the past and was never happy with it. Sara listened to my input and in the end came up with a look that is the infinitely superior version of my usual "best day" look that I feel comfortable with. I really felt like the prettiest version of myself on my wedding day, which is what I think every bride wants. My photographer mentioned that the makeup also photographed very well, which is important. And, I should mention that her work had to stand up to temperatures in the mid 90s for a four hour outdoor photography shoot, and you would have never guessed.

Award

Sara Lovell: Hairstylist and Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 6

• Tressa Marie Photography
    Tressa Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding professional myself I entered the wedding planning with a go-to list of the people I wanted to work with on my own wedding day and Sara was on that list. After our practice run a couple weeks earlier I felt super confident on the day of my wedding because I knew I was going to love the outcome. Sara was the perfect mix of fun & professional and I enjoyed the experience of working with her and enjoyed the energy she brought to my wedding day. I would highly recommend her for any event and have gone back to have her cut & style my hair along with my daughter's!

• Las Vegas, NV See on map
    (702) 518-7403 (Phone number)
    5857522782 (Other Phone Number)
    7 days a week by appointment