Portland, OR 97239 Map · Phone number

About Sara Gray Photography

It's all about modern wedding photojournalism. I'm Sara Gray, and that's what I do best. I capture the real moments that happen on your wedding day in a way that's beautiful and real. I take pride in really getting to know my clients and fitting their wedding photos to their experience and the people that they are.

I photograph weddings throughout Oregon and Washington, and I'm available for travel worldwide.

Follow Sara Gray Photography on

Miller66
401b899048e106f1 1283110068153 Hungerford195

6 Reviews for Sara Gray Photography

Diana · Married on 07/29/2011

We wanted someone to capture every moment of our wedding day. And we spoke with a lot of photographers in the area. From the moment we first met Sara, she was cheerful and genuinely happy to see us. She even had cookies for us!
    We like her editorial style a lot, she captures what is happening and all the details that go along with it. She really does create a story with her photography!!
    We really recommend doing the engagement session with her! We really got to understand her style and it was A LOT of fun! We were even more excited for our wedding photos after our engagement session!!
    But the best part, without a doubt, was the wedding. Sara was there from the start, well actually she was there before us! She took pictures of everything, and even helped communicate between the boys and girls. She got access to some private areas of the venue, and arranged for our 'first-look' to be held there. It was quiet, intimate and beautiful. She was never intrusive or demanding, she was just like part of the wedding party!
    Her albums and DVDs are extremely professional and beautiful. I love the way she packages everything, and makes it all coordinate. It's the little things that let you know she really cares about you and your experience with her. The wedding album is the most beautiful album I have ever seen.
    We really enjoyed taking pictures with her!! Now we're just thinking up excuses to have other sessions with her! Family photos with our puppy maybe!?

Sent on 09/09/2011

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2009

My husband and I had both our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos done by Sara Gray and we are beyond pleased with both! We were so at ease working with her and thoroughly enjoyed the whole process. Sara is very consistent when it comes to responding to any inquiry, which came in handy throughout the wedding planning process!

We have recommended Sara to many other people, and will continue to do so in the future!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Jody · Married on 08/08/2009

Sara did a very beautiful and very professional job on our wedding. I absolutely love the work she did. She pays great attention to detail, has her very own unique style that is fabulous, gives great directions during one-on-one and group shots and she is so easy going and easy to get along with. I am so happy that we booked Sara. You will not be disappointed if you book Sara Gray!! She made our wedding day look and feel magical!

Sent on 08/16/2009

Award

Sara Gray Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• Vibrant Table Catering & Events
    Vibrant Table Catering & Events Wedding Caterers

Sara Gray is a joy and her work is flawless. We've worked with her for weddings, inspiration shoots, and corporate shoots. If Sara is photographing a client's wedding, we know the images are going to be outstanding. Several of her shots have become an integral part of our own marketing materials and we are proud to endorse her on Wedding Wire. Sara is also a founding member of Marry This, so her expertise extends well beyond the realm of photography. She has excellent ideas for design, cost-saving tips, and general event know-how.

• AJ's Hair Design & Makeup
    AJ's Hair Design & Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sara is such a talented woman. I think everything she puts her hands to naturally becomes beautiful and successful! Plus she's so laid back and thoughtful. LOVE working with her!

• Newbury Bay
    Newbury Bay Wedding Florists

Wonderful to work with, talented and professional.

• Portland, 97239 See on map