Tampa, FL 33625 Map · Phone number

About Sandy Rule Events Inc.

Sandy Rule Events is a full scale special events planning company, who focuses on coordinating events with style, elegance, extraordinary service and distinction, keeping your personality and vision in mind.

Clients can select from a variety of options from day and Month of coordination to full-service event management.

We are experienced, organized, detail oriented and creative.

Our goal is simple: Exceed all expectations.

Please visit Sandy Rule Events today!

Follow Sandy Rule Events Inc. on

0362resize
limelight9resize
8437dfa42e33bb44 1246814479997 IMG0339resize
Table setup with flower centerpiece

30 Reviews for Sandy Rule Events Inc.

Sandy Rule Events Inc. 1
Sandy Rule Events Inc. 2
Sandy Rule Events Inc. 3

Nathalie & Adam · Married on 11/25/2017

We planned our wedding for a year, and we are so glad we had Sandy. She helped us navigate vendors and pull our vision together, with an amazing team. She knows exactly who to match you with based on your price point. Her experience is valuable so listen to her!! Our event was flawless and I didn't have to worry about barely a thing two weeks before the wedding or during the wedding either. So worth it!!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Sandy Rule Events Inc. 4
    Sandy Rule Events Inc. 5
    Sandy Rule Events Inc. 6

We love Sandy. My sister and I decided to have a double wedding which meant double the confusion. Sandy came in and took over. She set us up with vendors and even met us at our appointments. Our wedding was last month and it was the most magical night. I can honestly say that after an entire year of phone calls and emails, we miss hearing from Sandy! She was such a pleasure to work with. We would choose sandy again and again!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Marti · Married on 06/04/2016

Sandy took on my daughters very messy wedding at what should have been the end of the planning process.. She planned the entire wedding in less than 90 days and treated us with humor, respect and kindness. Having been with a terrible planner up until that time watching Sandy I realized how a truly quality planner operates and Sandy is that person... Loved by clients, vendors and known to have an honest reputation working with her has been a wonderful experience especially when compared with the horrible job I was receiving from our first planner. My only regret is that I did not use Sandy right from the beginning and I would recommend her to anyone wanting a wonderful experience while planning their big day. Thank you Sandy Rule from the bottom of our hearts for pulling everything together.... You are the best.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Sandy Rule Events Inc. FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cakes by Nomeda
    Cakes by Nomeda Wedding Cakes

Sandy is very professional and organized. She's a very talented event planner and easy to work with. I highly recommend her .

• Paper Presence
    Paper Presence Wedding Invitations

Working with Sandy and her brides is such a rewarding experience. The extent of her knowledge surrounding events is unmatched, and once you add that to her level of creativity and attention to detail she is a force to be reckoned with. She is professional, honest and caring, and nothing means more to her than her client's happiness. I look forward to every event she creates, and I am honored every time I have the opportunity to design stationery with her and her brides.

• Bay Stage Live
    Bay Stage Live Wedding Decor & Lighting

Always coming to us with a custom vision and exercising latest wedding trends, Sandy Rule is constantly encouraging our creative team to push the margins of greatness. She has a gift of understanding her brides and taking their visions to the next level. We are always excited when Sandy comes through our doors, because we know this event will once again exceed all expectations.

• Tampa, 33625 See on map