5050 champion Blvd, suite 124, Boca Raton, FL 33431 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Grace Bridal

On Location Beauty Team offering Bridal Hair and Make Up

|| Palm Beach & Broward Counties.

Instagram @sandragracebridal

Facebook @ Sandra Grace Hair

Follow Sandra Grace Bridal on

76e6301fcbe13cd8 IMG 8852
76e6301fcbe13cd8 IMG 8852

7 Reviews for Sandra Grace Bridal

• Tara

Tara Gerst · Married on 03/09/2019

Sandra Grace = The absolute best!

Sandra Grace is incredibly talented. When I went in for my trial, I had only the vaguest idea of what I wanted. She was able to read me in about 5 minutes and create something for my wedding that was absolutely stunning. She is also incredibly professional. She took detailed notes during our trial and seamlessly incorporated everything we discussed at the trial on the wedding day. Most importantly, Sandra is sweet, courteous, and kind. She rolled with the flow on the big day and helped calm my nerves. I 1000% recommend her.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Missy · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic!

My hair, makeup and everything was perfect on my wedding day! Sandra and her team were so easy to work with and made my wedding vision come to life. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

jaclyn · Married on 03/17/2018

Sandra made me and my bridal party all feel beyond beautiful. Not only is her work gorgeous, but she is just an amazing person! Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely patient and sweet dealing with my in pre-wedding indecisiveness during my FOUR hair trials. All she cared about was making sure that I was completely 100% happy as the bride. On the day of the wedding, she was professional at keeping all the girls and her assistants on a time schedule, and it was obvious she is experienced doing a bridal party. She can do ANY hairstyle and makes it look easy. Not only did I feel like an absolute princess with Sandra, but her professional and calm demeanour made me feel at ease during an already hectic day! Cannot recommend her enough to any future brides, especially on a day where it means so much who you decide to surround yourself with, especially the vendors!

Sent on 04/20/2018

• My Wedding Musician
    My Wedding Musician Wedding Musicians

Not only have I had the pleasure of playing for Sandra's own wedding, but also seeing the results of her beautiful work as a hairdresser for some of my other past brides! Yes, I am a 'guy', and though I confess to sometimes 'not' noticing the hairstyles of the lovely ladies at many of my weddings, one cannot help to NOT notice the gorgeous and complimentary work performed by Sandra...really! In addition to her special 'touch' that will make you look amazing, she is also one of the kindest, most sincere, and professional wedding vendors I've met in all of South Florida, and I 'promise' you will love working with her as much as I do! In all sincerity - Sandra is THE BEST...call her!

• Cintia's Unique Events
    Cintia's Unique Events Wedding Planners

She is my personal hairstylist and my preferred vendor, she's so professional and a incredible person. If you want to be the most beautiful bride definitely need to hire her.

• 5050 champion Blvd, suite 124 Boca Raton, 33431 See on map