200 Harbor Drive Suite 120, San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center

San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center is a charming urban wedding venue located in San Diego, California. The perfect blend of rustic atmosphere and wine bar warmth, San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center has earned a reputation for its incomparable style and impeccable service. For the venue staff, making your wedding day perfect just comes naturally.

Facilities and Capacity
San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center offers enough space for up to 150 of your friends and family. The winery setting offers plenty of indoor, covered outdoor, and uncovered outdoor spaces, and the whole venue boasts sprawling scenic views that are simply breathtaking. No matter what style or theme you’re hoping to celebrate, San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center can make your wedding dreams a reality.

San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center is run by a staff who can provide you with everything you need to make your wedding possible. Couples can rent barware, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, dance floors, decor, furniture, tables, flatware, and more. Some of the premium wedding services they offer include:

• Bar services

San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center 6
San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center 7
  • Katheryne

Katheryne Willcuts · Married on 10/20/2018

Warm & Inviting meets Trendy and Energetic Wedding venue!

My husband and I chose SD Wine and Culinary as our Wedding Reception venue in October 2018. I am so unbelievably thankful at how beautiful and seamless the entire experience was with Shannon, Kenny, and the entire team.
    Finding a wedding venue was the most difficult process of wedding planning for me. After attending 9 of my friends’ rustic style weddings in the last 2 years, I wanted something different. I’ve always loved the vibrancy of downtown Gaslamp but couldn’t grasp the price tag of a lot of the fancy hotels. When I found the Wine & Culinary Center and met Shannon and Kenny for a tour, I knew instantly that this was it, I found the perfect venue. The interior is very warm and inviting and makes you feel like you’re in wine country. Step outside on the patio and the venue transforms itself, feeling like a hip downtown establishment with views of beautiful palm trees, the convention center, and tall skyscrapers. I just loved how versatile the venue felt; Romantic and warm on the inside, while trendy and energetic on the outside!
    The Event Manager Shannon was so easy to work with when it came to any requests I had. She knows how to do her job well and she does it with ease, kindness, and poise. I loved how dedicated she was at helping me with any little thing. From rearranging the seating chart a dozen times to accommodate our large group of 170 guests, to tailoring a custom bar menu to fit our budget and taste. My absolute favorite was how she decorated the venue with beautifully lit candles everywhere to add ambiance...so thoughtful, it was the perfect touch!
    The night of our wedding was absolute perfection. The venue was decorated exactly how I had outlined, and the event went on without a hitch. Bar Manager Kenny was constantly checking in with us, making sure we had all we needed including a drink in our hands at all time. Not to mention, our Signature drinks were the BEST TASTING drinks I have ever had at a wedding, ever! A true craft cocktail, made to perfection each time. All my guests were raving about the “Grooms Cup” and the “Blushing Bride,” it was great! Guests also commented on how knowledgeable Kenny was on liquor and spirits, and how professional, kind, and funny he was! His presence as the bar manager that night really elevated the experience for me and everyone in attendance.
    If I ever have another large event to host in the future I will definitely think of Shannon, Kenny and the Wine & Culinary Team, as my experience couldn’t have been more magical. THANK YOU guys for making our wedding the most memorable and beautiful day of our lives. We love you!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center 19
    San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center 20
    San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center 21

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2018

San Diego Wine & Culinary Center was the perfect place for our wedding!!! Shannon, our wedding coordinator was fantastic! She made sure all our wishes were met and some. I would definitely recommend this venue to family and friends!!!

Sent on 08/21/2018
  • Shanda

Shanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Best decision ever!
    The food was creative and DELICIOUS! Staff were friendly and attentive, set up was spot on, ambiance was stunning! Perfect lighting, lots of candles, wine décor, fire pits. Attention to small details and the little extra touches really made a difference. Kenny, Shannon, Mary and Denise were so kind and helpful with event design, floor plan and meal ideas. I couldn’t have been more pleased.
    When shopping for a venue, we were wowed by how versatile, accommodating and flexible they were. Can we have our dog in the ceremony? Yes! (not an easy thing to find with an indoor venue BTW) Can we have a late night reception? Yes! Can we have a cigar and whiskey bar? Yes! Will you chase down specific beers and alcohol that we want? Yes! Can we move some couches, furniture and rugs out to the patio? Yes!
    No other venue even came close!
    As the bride, I know first-hand that you can cruise through your wedding day, oblivious to so many things, including what might be going right or wrong. I like to think I wasn’t just viewing our wedding day with a blind, biased opinion (although I probably was) so the real impact was when so many guests continue to give me compliments specifically regarding the venue, the food, and the service. (I don’t know if I’ll ever stop hearing about the food! It comes up every time I run into a friend who attended the wedding.)
    And to top it off, the vendors felt the love too, and have surprised me with some positive responses: “Wow, how did you find this place? It’s gorgeous.” – Day of Coordinator. “The staff were so helpful getting me situated.” – DJ. “I loved working at your venue, really hope to get to do it again” – Piano players. And my favorite….”Thank you for spoiling me with such an amazing meal.” - Videographer

That is how I know we made a good choice.

San Diego Wine & Culinary will live forever in our memories and I am crossing my fingers I get to attend another event there in the future.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Award

San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center Pricing

San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center Price Rates

San Diego Wine & Culinary Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 25.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May, November, December

• 200 Harbor Drive Suite 120, Suite 120 San Diego, CA, 92101 See on map
    6196605338 (Phone number)
    6192316400 (Other Phone Number)