San Diego Marriott La Jolla

La Jolla, CA View map
Up to 300 guests

Up to 300 guests

Your dream vision will be captured at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla by our event specialists who will help you create a masterpiece celebration. Your reception will be nothing short of elegant and memorable in our La Jolla Ballroom with 18' high ceilings, modern chandeliers, and gracious wall sconces or our brand new Junior Ballroom offering a contemporary romanic setting where you can enjoy the La Jolla sunset from the outdoor terrace. From the moment you arrive, through dinner service with our warm and gracious banquet staff, you and your guests will experience the hallmark of our success. You and your guests will feel confident in knowing that the staff at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla is committed to providing a flawless event for you.

Our $20 million dollar renovation encompasses the all the guestrooms, main lobby and entrance as well as the addition of 4 new banquet rooms, a Junior Ballroom with an outdoor terrece complete with firepits and a new restaurant. Due to be complete in April 2013!

You can relax while we arrange everything from transportation and accommodations to a complete weekend itinerary, with shopping excursions and daytime beach trips for your visiting friends and family. Remain stress-free and let us help make your wedding a stunning success, the way you've always dreamed. Rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, groom's parties and post-wedding brunches can also be arranged.

The San Diego Marriott La Jolla hotel, ideally located in San Diego's Golden Triangle, offers convenient access to La Jolla Shores with its boutique shopping, art galleries and restaurants; all overlooking the La Jolla Cove and Beaches. Just a "skywalk" away, neighboring University Towne Centre features shopping, dining and even an ice rink.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Lighting / Sound

What event items are available?

Chairs

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
    Jennifer Married on 07/19/2014
    This 5 stars is for Christina Garcia - Catering Manager at La Jolla Marriott
    I recently got married and our venue was at the La Jolla Marriott.
    When I was looking for a venue for my wedding reception, I went all over San Diego, a lot of the places I wanted were either booked or too expensive. The first place I went to was La Jolla Marriott, I really liked the area, the hotel itself was really clean and nice. When I asked to tour the banquet area, I was directed to Christina Garcia who is the catering manager.

I brought my fiancé (now husband) with me to see the banquet area at our next appointment, Christina showed us the banquet area, and gave us some ideas of what it might look like if we went with them. She answered all our questions and we were very blown away with the vast knowledge she had with vendors, and other wedding inquiries. She even offered to assist us with non-Marriott things, just to help us with our wedding planning. Before leaving the meeting, she told us she would have a proposal for us by the next day, and the next day, I got it in my email. We were still looking at other venues at this time, but no one seemed to meet our needs the way Christina at the Marriott could, so we went with Marriott. I would say more because of Christina's great customer service.

Throughout our planning for our wedding, Christina was there. She checked in on us for the all the months we had been planning. She gave us referrals to vendors. She never pressure us with extras for our wedding packages. She helped us with all wedding questions. She really met all our expectations.

Long story short, our wedding reception was so beautiful. It went by very smoot
    Christa Married on 12/27/2010
    Gina was so helpful, especially in planning the menu and organizing the reception. We had to make some last minute changes to our menu due to our guest list and they were very flexible and helping us come up with alternatives. I felt completely comfortable leaving the reception in their hands. The food was delicious and the service was great. They truly made our day memorable!
  • Ashlea
    Ashlea Married on 06/16/2014
    I used this beautifully remodelled hotel for my wedding block and I couldn’t have been more pleased! The service I received from Patricia and Milka in the Sales Department was warm and genuine from the beginning and they were always prompt with their communication.

Although some of my guests were informed (a few weeks before the wedding) that they may not be able to get the room requests they put in for, upon check-in everything was fine! Each and every one of my guests were able to get a room to fit their family and all were satisfied. My bridesmaids and I even got a small upgrade, which of course put a smile on our faces!

Rooms were clean and very modern, hotel staff was accommodating and friendly, location was pretty central to (although not directly in) La Jolla and there were eateries close by if you didn’t feel like venturing out. Walls were a little thin but that’s expected in a hotel and it caused no inconvenience for us. Yes, parking was expensive but that’s just a part of staying within California in general. Many of my guests were able to find street parking so that’s always an option as well.

Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Bob Hoffman Photography & Video Wedding Photographers

We absolutely love working with the team at San Diego Marriott La Jolla! They take such great care of their clients from start to finish and their venue is beautiful. We are always thrilled when our couples tell us they picked this venue!

Haynes Chauffeuring Haynes Chauffeuring Wedding Limos

Very fine classy people. Highly recommend them. Tell them Lance at Antique Car Chauffeuring sent you. www.lancedurant.com

4240 La Jolla Village Drive La Jolla, CA, 92037
Location of (San Diego Marriott La Jolla)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding