P O Box 722559, San Diego, CA 92172 Map · Phone number

About SoBelle

SoBelle is a unique chocolate favor Design Company specialized in decorating each piece of chocolate with an elegant flair. SoBelle is an alternative approach to favors; our goal is to customize your event with superior designs and styles to match your theme. At Sobelle we pride ourselves in our ability to make every event a memorable one. Each favor is specifically crafted to meet a client's individual need therefore each unique piece will leave a long-lasting impression

Zeinaengagmentparty
ChocolateFavors
hvrs0722

23 Reviews for SoBelle

Dania · Married on 06/18/2011

It was such a pleasure working with Nada. She made these Belgian chocolates that are individually wrapped in a box with ribbon (very pretty – rather exquisite) and then hung on a “tree” which was part of the table centerpiece. Each guests was able to take one before they leave. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/15/2011
  • Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie · Married on 06/05/2011

My husband and I were engaged for over a year, and Nada was the first vendor I hired. I met her at a bridal show and knew she was the perfect designer for my favors.

Nada uses delicious imported chocolates, and she custom-designs the wrappings and ribbons to match your wedding decor. My favors were displayed on the guests' napkins near my menu cards, so I sent Nada the paper from my stationer and she matched it exactly! Every touch was customized, and when we met to discuss my needs, she made me feel like a guest in her home.

Nada also worked with my other vendors to make sure that my favors were set out and displayed exactly as I wished at my wedding venue. Her customer service was unbeatable. Sobelle has earned my highest praise!

Here's a link to the photo:

My Wedding Favor

Sent on 08/15/2011

SoBelle's reply:

Thank you Anne for the wonderful review. You are very special client and I sincerely wish both of you unlimited years of happiness and prosperity.

Christina · Married on 06/04/2011

I used Sobelle for my Engagement party, my Bridal Shower and my Wedding and the favors were a hit at EVERY event! I had people continually coming up to me and asking me where I got the beautiful chocolates. Sobelle was an absolute joy to work with and I would highly recommend these favors for any special occasion. I actually had the chance to visit the owner and view samples she made for other events and her stuff is INCREDIBLE! A true artist. Nada is a true joy! I HIGHLY recommend Sobelle favors.

Sent on 06/08/2011

SoBelle's reply:

Thank you Tina for your sweet and nice words. Best owishes

SoBelle FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design

• b.mookie
    b.mookie Wedding Jewelers

I have had the pleasure of working with SoBelle at some past events and her gracious personality is just the beginning. You will love how her elegantly wrapped 'mini presents' will add some sparkle to your decor. Change it up and have some fun, have seen some amazing presentations from her as well as watching her work with her clients to give them just what they want. Plus, she goes further with her endless sophistication...the chocolates are delicious European imports!

• The Troubadours Band
    The Troubadours Band Wedding Bands

Nada's favors are beautiful and unique. Your guests will be charmed and impressed. Her warmth and compassion is reflected in the favors she creates. She is warm and caring and a joy to work with. Call her today. You'll be glad you did!

• Events By Gisele
    Events By Gisele Wedding Planners

Sobelle is a Unique Chocolate Favors Company.

• P O Box 722559 San Diego, 92172 See on map