San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley

350 10th Avenue - Suite 1000, San Diego, CA 92019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley

Looking for a wedding DJ that is family-friendly, tasteful, upscale, fun, professional, and affordable?

Hi, I'm Gary Kelley. Did you notice the number of DJs is a little overwhelming!

How am I different?

My experience and background separates me from every DJ on Wedding Wire. As a former Bridal Bazaar spokesman for over a decade, a popular San Diego Radio DJ & Television host with thousands of beautiful and fun weddings in my portfolio, I can accurately predict your Bridal Party, Aunts & Uncles, Parents & Grandparents will enjoy every moment. Why? Because the music is right. I'm different because my time tested philosophy works. I will play a little bit of music for everyone. On your wedding night, it's pretty cool to hear your guests say, "This is the best wedding I've ever been to!".

Close your eyes... Can you see all of your guests dancing to Bruno Mars, Justin Timberland, Journey, Michael Jackson to the Cupid Shuffle? Clean current music (If available), Today's Country, and Classic Rock. If this sounds good, then I'm the style of DJ you are looking for.

More than a DJ, I will keep you on track for the timing of your events. You can relax and enjoy every moment of your wedding.

I play great music! This is the essential key to transforming your wedding from good, to over the top! There is a lot of joy and experience in presenting a family-friendly wedding & reception. It's really pretty simple, I play what my Brides and Grooms want and make suggestions on what will work for your guests. I use my gifts in reading the crowd and continually adjust to make sure your family and guests are truly enjoying themselves.

My favorite part of a wedding is introducing the Bride & Groom for their special first dance. It's a one-time chance for all to see your love complemented with that perfect song the two of you have chosen for this magical moment. As a Father, I admit I've been choked up for so many Father-Daughter dances. These priceless moments remind me I'm in the right business.

Time and time again I've witnessed guests enjoying themselves because the music is right. My philosophy is a wedding is not a place for explicit music. I always try to find the clean version of newer music, however, it's not always available. I do not play explicit music purposely, nor do I suggest it. Your wedding day is a special family memory to last a lifetime, it should be beautiful and family-friendly.

I know my philosophy makes a difference and is different from most DJs.

My Brides and Grooms are wonderful. I value their vision and expectations. As a lifetime Wedding Music Professional, I know how the right music will make your wedding just that much better.

In addition to first-time weddings, I've been honored to perform for many second weddings. Second marriages are special in so many ways. I believe I'm chosen often because I play a little bit of music for everyone and bring a sense of peace to the entire process. I deliver an upscale approach in my emcee style and entire musical presentation. I'm with you every step of the way from the moment you say you want me. All of the work is done in advance in preparation for your wedding. There is no gray area, no guessing. No winging it. We have a plan.

Lastly, I find a bride for the second time is looking for something much different in a husband, and in her wedding.

Learn more by shooting me at text. 619-504-4716

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley 5
San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley 6
San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley 7
  • User6121908 ·

We were seeking much more than a DJ for our daughter's wedding. We wanted a professional MC who could keep the party moving throughout the evening. We wanted the perfect balance between a traditional romantic wedding that would end with a club feeling for the younger crowd full of their college friends. To that end, the music choices were perfect, beginning with classics like Frank Sinatra and Ella Fitzgerald, ending the night with EDM music and LED light sticks.

Gary was incredibly responsive and easy to work with. He helped us formulate many of our ideas through the planning stages and his extra services of providing the sound system for the ceremony and colored up lighting, which helped transform an already amazing venue.

Our primary reason for contacting Gary was having known of his professionalism and reputation in the San Diego broadcasting community. He understood our concerns about keeping it classy (and avoiding cheasey DJ antics) and stuck to his word. He showed up plenty early to have everything setup and have sound checks run for a flawless event. He even agreed to stay an extra hour because the guests were having so much fun. In the end, I think Gary enjoyed the event too.

There's nothing negative I can say. I can and have wholeheartedly recommended him to others and have personally used him since for other projects.

Sent on 12/31/2015

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley's reply:

Dear Lynn,
    You are so kind. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Wonderful words from good people make me want to continue for years to come, especially from the Mother of the Bride. When someone is as appreciative as you, it's no longer work. Thank you for everything!
    God bless you and your family.
    Sincerely,
    Gary Kelley
  • Karley

Karley · Married on 03/29/2019

Gary seriously is a DJ wizard! He was able to accommodate every request and he is truly so amazing and so kind! We loved him!

Gary is phenomenal! Best DJ hands down!

Sent on 04/14/2019

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley Pricing

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley Price Rates

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• Sweetest Things in Life
    Sweetest Things in Life Wedding Officiants

One of my favorite DJs to work with! Gary is fun and entertaining really keeps the party going and caterers to his clients!

• 350 10th Avenue - Suite 1000 San Diego, CA, 92019 See on map