San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley

350 10th Avenue - Suite 1000, San Diego, CA 92019 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley

One of the most recommended Wedding DJs by Brides and Grooms and top wedding venues in San Diego year after year. "Read my reviews!"

8 Time Award Winning Wedding DJ

2019 - 2018 - 2017 - 2016 - 2015 - 2014 - 2013 - 2012

• Former Radio & TV Personality knows music and plays what people like!
  • Custom Playlists - Ceremony - Cocktails - Dinner - Dancing
  • Incredible State of the Art Touring Sound - 3200 Watts
  • Top of the line separate Roland Wedding Ceremony System - Seamless from Ceremony to Reception
  • Wireless lapel or handheld mic for the officiant and your guest's toasts
  • Awesome Uplighting - 296 colors (Packages of 6 or 10 uplights)
  • Experienced planning from your grand Introduction, special first dance, to the throwing of your bouquet!
  • Video Montage - Your cherished photos professionally produced to music for a memorable moment everyone will love at your wedding
  • Custom edited song mashups - First dance, Father-Daughter & Mother-Son.
  • Yelp 5 Star Rating
  • Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
  • Full Liability insurance included at no charge
  • I'm the only DJ, so you will know exactly what you are getting. No surprises on your wedding day
  • Set up is free and not part of the paid contracted hours
  • Add your favorite Spotify Playlists

How am I different from the 2000 DJs that are on Wedding Wire and Google?

My background as a popular radio DJ at the biggest stations in San Diego and television host helps. I present a polished, fun and upbeat vibe at your wedding. I'm a music enthusiast and audio and video producer. With over 10,000 weddings, my experience shows on every aspect of your wedding. There is no substitute for experience.

"How will you know what we like in current music?" There is a myth the DJ has to be the same age as the Bride to do a good job. I've debunked this lie. I provide an interactive music platform to dial in exactly what you are looking for musically in advance, and during your wedding.

A winning philosophy: It's your custom wedding, not the DJs. Together we are a team. I play a little bit of music for all of the different ages at your wedding from the Bridal Party to Grandpa. Your wedding is built around your requests and my experience.

Don't take my word for it.

Blythe · Married on 06/09/2018

Rating (5 out of 5)

The most amazing DJ! Still raving about our memorable wedding.

Gary was the most kind, fun, and professional Dj I have ever had. We are still friends to this day and recommend him to all my girlfriends who are getting married. I had met with younger DJs but none of them seemed actually enthused and excited to be djing or got to know me and my husband and they were all overpriced and under experienced. Gary actually got to know us which is for me more personable and to know Gary has been a dj for over 20+ years and he had the experience, that could get everyone engaged (not falling asleep) and that is something I wanted. My sister who is a celebrity event producer in LA said amazing things about Gary DJ skills and our wedding. My wedding was a hit. Everyone could not stop dancing. My wedding was smooth and the transitions of music were flawless. Gary also worked within my budget since I was paying for my vendors but he sat down with me and let me know that he would work out the details with me and gave me advice when it came to stress. Not to mention my parents really liked him. He was just a cool guy, you know the ones that are the life of the party. It was such a relief. He played all of our jams that we picked out, the romantics ones, the 80s rock, the 90s throwbacks, the pop stars and even took it back to Frank Sinatra. He added in his flare and got the crowd moving and we danced all the way up until our departure. It is a day I will never forget and Gary is someone I would highly recommend Gary to anyone looking to have a memorable wedding! (my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to kind of Fun)

Thank you Blythe!

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley 6
San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley 7

Tracey Sorric · Married on 01/02/2019

Tracey's 50th birthday party

I hired Gary Kelley to DJ my 50th birthday party. We had a party of 150. Gary was so accommodating. He was very flexible with all of my requests. He is super friendly and all my guests loved him. He even took his own video so we could see the party from his perspective. What a great guy, I would hire him again in a minute!

Shelby · Married on 11/17/2018

Gary was fantastic!

Gary was fantastic!!! Very responsive to messages , easy to work with, did a wonderful job at our wedding. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/28/2018

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley's reply:

Ahhhhhh, You're sweet. Thank you Shelby. Your wedding was special with many members of your family pitching in. From your Mom to your Aunt, all were working hard while smiling and enjoying every moment. For me as the DJ running the show, it could not have gone any better. God bless you and your family. Merry Christmas.
    Gary

San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• San Diego Disc Jockey - Gary Kelley 1
    Free Up Lighting with DJ services!

Up to 6 beautiful wireless battery operated up lights free with DJ services. A 10 pack with even more magical beauty is available at a reasonable price.

• LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films
    LOTUS | Luxury Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

What a great company! We highly recommend!

• Sweetest Things in Life
    Sweetest Things in Life Wedding Officiants

One of my favorite DJs to work with! Gary is fun and entertaining really keeps the party going and caterers to his clients!

• 350 10th Avenue - Suite 1000 San Diego, CA, 92019 See on map