Samantha McNulty Photography

New York, NY View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Samantha McNulty Photography is a wedding business based in New York City, serving couples marrying in the Tri-state area. This creative individual has been a professional photographer for over a decade and strives to capture the natural emotion in each moment. She is passionate about documenting each couple’s authentic love and joy as they celebrate the beginning of their journey as spouses.

Samantha McNulty Photography adopts a candid approach to wedding photography. She aims to ensure couples feel comfortable in front of her lens so she can preserve their personalities and emotions. Samantha offers a diverse array of services to accommodate soon-to-be newlyweds. From travel for destination events to specialty portraits like engagement sessions, she is happy to service each area of wedding photography.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Slideshow
Toning
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 07/09/2021

Don’t think twice- HIRE SAMANTHA

Samantha was honestly a god send on my wedding day. Not only was she a photographer, but she felt like a friend making sure I had everything for my big day. Often asking “can I get you anything?” and making sure I had everything I needed when we left from the hotel to the venue.

The pictures were outstanding. It rained during my ceremony right when I got down the aisle, and Samantha didn’t hesitate to hand us her cute clear bubble umbrella. The pictures were breathtaking. Samantha was EVERYWHERE! I can’t tell you how many guests commended her and said “where did you find your photographer?! She was great, I saw her everywhere!” I’ve been to countless weddings and no one works harder than Samantha. The pictures were an absolute dream and she just had good vibes the whole day- we weren’t dragged all over for pictures and actually got to enjoy our night with our guests.

Don’t sleep on this. Hire Samantha, I promise you’ll be in good hands!

Samantha McNulty Photography's reply:

Aw Sarah! You know how to make a girl blush. Thank you so much for choosing me to capture your special day. I had such an amazing time meeting your loved ones. Hope you’re having an amazing summer! Thank you and congrats again!
  • Ruby
    Ruby M. Married on 04/10/2021

AMAZING photographer!

Samantha was an absolute gem to work with! From the second we met her, we felt at ease and knew we were in good hands. Our wedding day had a few hiccups (as is prone to happen), but Samantha calmed our nerves and took everything in stride; she went above and beyond her duties! She made us relax and we felt so comfortable that we scheduled her for another post-wedding photo session. She's definitely our all-time favorite photographer and plan on calling for any future photo sessions!!

Samantha McNulty Photography's reply:

Hey Ruby & Lijo! It was such a pleasure getting to see you on your wedding day and doing a post-wedding session at the beautiful NJ Botanical Gardens. Hope you are doing well!

Real Weddings

Team

Samantha McNulty
Samantha McNulty
Owner & Lead Photographer

Hello! My name is Samantha and I have been a wedding photographer for 8 years and a fine art photographer for 11 years. I consider my style to be more candid and natural, keeping things organic and capturing people as their true selves.

A little about me… I am a fur mom to my cat Molly Bear (I love dogs too). Also, I am originally from Dallas and have lived in NYC for 8 years. My time in NYC has been life-changing, where I have gotten to photograph over 200 weddings and hear so many unique love stories. I feel that my perspective as a fine art photographer helps me capture your wedding in a more artistic way. Also, I like to get to know my couples on a deeper level to capture more of their unique style for their special moments throughout every moment of their engagement and wedding day.

2790 Broadway New York, NY, 10025
Location of (Samantha McNulty Photography)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding