Austin, TX 78724 Map · Phone number

Sam Hugh Photography 6
Sam Hugh Photography 7

Anjli Mehta · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Best experience ever

Sam took the time to get to know me and my fiancé and totally got our vibe. It was clear that he had studied my wedding photography Pinterest board, had seen and understood my vision for wedding photos that were more elevated and editorial than typical wedding photographs. We have gotten non-stop compliments on our wedding photos but more importantly, my fiancé and I LOVE them. They are the perfect representation of us. And now for businessy things: Sam was punctual, always on time (usually early!) for everything from initial calls to the actual day of. He was SO polite and patient when our relatives were being annoying and asking him to take a photo on their iPhones. (eye roll, sorry Sam!!!) He was great a corralling the crowd for group portraits and he was not intrusive at all during the ceremony. Honestly, I kind of forget he was even there. It's clear that he takes pride in his work and we felt really lucky to get to have him on our wedding. TLDR: Sam slayed this and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Sam Hugh Photography 8
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazingly Beautiful Photos :)

Sam is an absolute genius. Seriously. My husband & I worked with Sam for our engagement photos at Pedernales State Park and then our wedding at The Creek House in Dripping Springs. He caught so many small but meaningful moments, A LOT of laughter and the full range of beautiful wedding day emotions. When we were researching photographers in Austin, we only had a couple major criteria: they need to be chill to work with & they need to take photos of real moments, not stiff or too posed. Sam more than fit the bill for us. He was a pleasure to work with through the whole process (even as he climbed all over Pedernales to snag some really cool shots lol) You can tell he truly loves what he does which made my husband & I, who are super awkward engineers that don’t normally have any photos taken of them, feel extremely at ease and cozy during the engagement session and throughout our wedding day. Can’t say enough about his work, it really speaks for itself when you go through his portfolio. Simply beautiful... :)

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Sam Hugh Photography 21
    Sam Hugh Photography 22

Hannah · Married on 01/05/2019

We love our photos!!!

Your wedding day will most likely be the fastest day of your life, and the most monumental (it was for my husband and me). It’s almost too good to be true: your favorite people in the entire world are all in one place to celebrate your covenant to your favorite person in the world.

Sam is a photographer who is sensitive to the significance of the occasion you are celebrating, and creates beautiful images you will cherish for a lifetime. You hardly noticed him, and yet he was always there at the right time. He is friendly and easy to work with, and was very generous with his time on our day. We love our photos!

Sent on 03/05/2019