Austin, TX 78724 Map · Phone number

Sam Hugh Photography 6
Sam Hugh Photography 7

Anjli Mehta · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Best experience ever

Sam took the time to get to know me and my fiancé and totally got our vibe. It was clear that he had studied my wedding photography Pinterest board, had seen and understood my vision for wedding photos that were more elevated and editorial than typical wedding photographs. We have gotten non-stop compliments on our wedding photos but more importantly, my fiancé and I LOVE them. They are the perfect representation of us. And now for businessy things: Sam was punctual, always on time (usually early!) for everything from initial calls to the actual day of. He was SO polite and patient when our relatives were being annoying and asking him to take a photo on their iPhones. (eye roll, sorry Sam!!!) He was great a corralling the crowd for group portraits and he was not intrusive at all during the ceremony. Honestly, I kind of forget he was even there. It's clear that he takes pride in his work and we felt really lucky to get to have him on our wedding. TLDR: Sam slayed this and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Sam Hugh Photography 8

Hannah · Married on 01/05/2019

We love our photos!!!

Your wedding day will most likely be the fastest day of your life, and the most monumental (it was for my husband and me). It’s almost too good to be true: your favorite people in the entire world are all in one place to celebrate your covenant to your favorite person in the world.

Sam is a photographer who is sensitive to the significance of the occasion you are celebrating, and creates beautiful images you will cherish for a lifetime. You hardly noticed him, and yet he was always there at the right time. He is friendly and easy to work with, and was very generous with his time on our day. We love our photos!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Gina · Married on 12/27/2018

Best documentary style!

Sam really caught our eye because of how organic his photos were. When I was browsing through his blog, the photos that caught my eye were actually all the little moments behind the scenes including guest photos. Guests were a super important part of our wedding. These were friends and family that have supported us throughout various stages of our lives. Sam had a lot of photos of guests enjoying themselves and that was the type of wedding we were looking to have!

Communication was very easy. Sam was great to talk to. He made us feel great in front of the camera. His direction, cues, and comments in general really helped make us comfortable.

The end result was beautiful! We LOVED our photos. They are hanging all over our house. He captured great moments between us and our bridal party, our family, and all our guests. He completed everything on our checklist. I love the documentary style where you can see the story of our day progress as your flip through the photos. And some perfect scene like my husband's father giving a speech and captures of his mother at their seat laughing in a reaction to what he said.

We would book Sam again and recommend him to capture all the wonderful things about the wedding that you want to remember forever.

Sent on 06/04/2019