San Antonio, TX 78258 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 134

About Royalty Events Planning

With a keen eye for design, tailored organization skills and impeccable attention to detail, Royalty Events Planning will help make your wedding day what you have dreamed it would be. I'll personalize your wedding day to refect your personal, spiritual and cultural style and give yo the attention you deserve. We will work together to pinpoint exactly the vision you have. I'll be there to take care of all the little details so you can feel calm and elated when you marry your best friend.

As the original owner of my previous company Royal Tea Princess Parties, I have created/hosted over 900 events/parties. I know how to plan them fit for a princess! I know trustworthy vendors that will work with you to create the wedding you desire.

If you are looking for San Antonio wedding planners then please go to my website and view all my packages. There are different packages available based on your need. I can do anything from "day of" coordinating to the full wedding from start to finish. You can also order specific services. I can help you with wedding etiquette, honeymoon destinations, & local questions.

I now offer INVITATION & STATIONERY SERVICES for all your party and event needs. You can go to my Carlson Craft or Printswell online storefronts to order a wide variety of invitations and printing products (i.e. invitations, save the dates, table numbers, shower invitations, place cards, gifts, etc.) For a limited time you will receive a special 10% discount (excludes Disney items)! For those couples that use my consulting services I am offering an additinal discount for a limited time!!! If you would like to view the invitation styles in person you may make an appointment.

I can also assist you with your Sandals Destination and Honeymoon packages!

Contact Trudy Scott, Professional Wedding Consultant through the Association of Bridal Consultants and Distinguished Graduate, for a FREE consultation to see if my planning services are the right fit for your special day.

"Trudy did a fabulous job of planning and organizing our wedding. We had over 200 people first at the church, then later at the reception venue. I was worried about transporting the 180 people who were from out of town and she got people to both locations from their hotel without a problem. At the first meeting with her, she talked to us about what a perfect wedding would look like, and she took it from their. She remembered every detail! Her color sense was great and the vendors she suggested were top notch and reasonably priced. She responded to my emails usually the same day and was very easy to get in contact with. She organized what had to be done, and our wedding was absolutely beautiful. And the day of the wedding ran smoothly on her timeline. We enjoyed every minute of it while she was behind the scenes loading gifts into the car, talking to the DJ and videographer, and keeping the wedding on schedule so nothing important would be left out. I would highly recommend her for planning your wedding." Elizabeth and Tim, married May 31, 2014

Follow Royalty Events Planning on

cake table mcnay gold
mcnay wedding san antonio
reception gold mcnay
Royalty Events Planning
royalty event parties reception mcnay
table amd cake mcnay
Royalty Events Planning
unique table number idea san antonio
wedding reception table mcnay
dsc0082
dsc0140
dsc0161
dsc0040
dsc0150
Royalty Events Planning
bride and groom dancing mcnay
chocolate fountain mcnay
mcnay
receptioncake
receptionmcnay
Royalty Events Planning
mcnay bride groom royalty event parties
Royalty Events Planning
royalty event parties bride groom
cidimage0b4c91a1 7ab9 4eee 975c c5c74f41d45c
dsc0080

• Videos 5

15 Reviews for Royalty Events Planning

Ellie · Married on 05/29/2016

Trudy was incredibly helpful. We had a 2 year engagement, so PLENTY of time to second guess all of my choices multiple times over. Even though I hired Trudy for "Day Of" she was there to answer emails and questions through the entire process. If I asked her about her opinion, she would be honest and not try to figure out what I "wanted to hear", which translated into me being able to trust what she said.

She answered every email, phone call and text almost immediately. If she was not able to get to answer in detail, she would send an email telling me why she was busy, but letting me know that she received my question and would get to it.

She helped with all the details and asked a lot of questions to make sure she fully understood what I wanted. She took initiative and contacted me to make sure I was doing my end of what needed to be done. She really was a great help! She recommended people to work with based on what I wanted from each vendor. I find her prices and her recommended vendor's prices to be reasonably priced.

Overall, I felt confident that she would be able to handle the wedding, which helped alleviate a ton of stress on the weeks approaching the date. I'm incredibly happy I picked her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator.

• F

Fawnia · Married on 10/24/2015

OMG where do I begin. Trudy was a God send. Lets just say my original wedding plan didn't go as plan due to mother nature having her input on my special day. Nevertheless the show must go on. Trudy pulled off my dream wedding even though my original plan was washed away. Everything was perfect. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was beautiful and gorgeous. If you want that personal touch with a planner that truly cares, very organized and prepared for anything, please please Trudy is the lady for you!! I promise you, you won't go wrong if you book her!!

Cassidy · Married on 05/30/2015

Trudy, was absolutely terrific! Definitely provided more than I figured a "day of" coordinator would provide. She was there with me every step of the way answering any questions I had and offering advice. She was very professional and was always on top of things. I planned my wedding from a different state, and Trudy was kind enough to meet with my mom on several occasions to go over and discuss things. She was very flexible with her schedule and met with me several times I was able to come home. She also has wonderful connections, and through her I was able to book my photographer and videographer. I saved so much money booking them that essentially Trudy paid for herself! On the actual day of the wedding things went wonderful! My dad even pointed out to me afterwards that he was so impressed by our wedding coordinator and how she kept everything running so smoothly. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything on the day of the wedding. After going through this process I would definitely recommend hiring Royalty Events Planning. I don't know what I would have done without Trudy!

Award

Royalty Events Planning FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• DJ Masquerade
    DJ Masquerade Wedding DJs

Trudy Scott is an excellent Wedding and Event Coordinator with many years of experience! When you are in the market for someone that will bring coordinating and solving skills to work for you so that you and your family can just enjoy your family, friends and your watch your Dream Wedding come to life! You can count on Royalty Event Parties for any type of celebration and you will feel like Royalty!!

• La Escondida Celebration Center
    La Escondida Celebration Center Banquet Halls

Royalty Events does a wonderful and professional job in planning. Trudy has numerous options with her Glam to Go Mobile! She has many ideas to make your day very special.

• San Antonio, TX 78258 See on map