Santa Barbara, CA 93105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Romina Murillo Makeup Artistry

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

Romina is such a wonderful soul, I feel so grateful to have had the opportunity to spend my wedding morning with her! Just her presence was calming! But enough of that, her makeup artistry is perfect. She uses top of line luxury products and takes her time to ensure everything is applied properly and evenly. My makeup stayed for 12 hours, and then some (no really - couldn't get the gorgeous eye lashes off for days!). I am so grateful that I booked Romina, she truly was so lovely and talented!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Lucresia · Married on 01/30/2016

Romina is an outstanding makeup artist. I usually do not wear a lot of makeup, so I told her that I didn't even know enough to be able to tell her what I wanted; instead, I showed her a few styles on Pinterest that I liked and I told her about my wedding dress and the overall theme. From that information, she did the most beautiful and fitting vintage-style makeup. I got lots of compliments--even from my photographer!--and I never gave my makeup another thought!

Sent on 02/06/2016

Alexandra · Married on 11/01/2014

I booked Romina to do my bridal makeup along with my mom's for my wedding. I really dislike wearing a lot of makeup and Romina helped create a look that still felt true to myself. Both my mom and I looked absolutely beautiful, we received so many compliments the entire night.

Romina is wonderful and very professional, she really wants to work with her clients to achieve their desired look. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/11/2014