Rock on Photography San Diego

4140 Hamilton St. #2, San Diego, CA 92104 Map · Phone number

3 Reviews for Rock on Photography San Diego

Misha helped everyone feel comfortable. She did an amazing job.

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2013

Misha was the perfect photographer. She was so easy to get along with, everyone attending the wedding commmented on how friendly and unobtrusive she was, while still directing people to get excellent shots. She was on time and incredibly professional. Very easy to get a hold of and she listened to all of my questions and needs and made sure that the shots I wanted, I got. The quality of the photographs is superb, they are simply amazing and I can't wait to see them printed. Misha was my dream photographer, and I wish I lived in the same city as her so I could use her for all of my photography needs! Thanks Misha!

MELVIN · Married on 07/10/2016

We hired Misha as part of a package from the Wedding Pros. She was great to work with especially in spite of the time constraints we had. We would recommend her.

Rock on Photography San Diego FAQ