101 E. Cabrillo Blvd, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

About Riviera Events & Cocktails

The new Riviera Events and Cocktails encompasses cuisine from our restaurants, FisHouse, Boathouse, Shellfish Company, Casa Blanca, Shellfish Catering, as well as offering custom alcohol packages for all events.

We work closely with clients creating the perfect menu or bar package for their special event. We offer shrimp boils, seafood bakes, raw bar, buffet lunches, and plated dinners. Whether you are having a birthday, cocktail party, group office lunch, rehearsal dinner, or wedding reception, Riviera Events and Cocktails can provide all the food, wine, beer, and spirits.

Please give us a call at: (805) 770-2442 or email us at: info@rivieraeventsco.com

Follow Riviera Events & Cocktails on

martin brown
orange riviera logo
img9166
fishouse 3
guest seating diagna
arugula sala
Riviera Events & Cocktails
Santa Barbara picked figs with cashew cheese (dairy-free)
Santa Barbara picked figs with cashew cheese (dairy-free)
20140716172605
martin brown
orange riviera logo

7 Reviews for Riviera Events & Cocktails

Roland · Married on 06/18/2016

Riviera Events & Cocktails made everything flow seamlessly for our welcome seafood bash prior to the wedding. Trust them to handle all details, and count on the best food and service. Our guests have raved about both. Allie Weil was a pleasure to work with in the months leading up to our pre-wedding event, and he went out of his way to help answer all our questions about food and event venue down to the most minute detail.

Sent on 06/29/2016

Caitlin · Married on 06/20/2015

Allie and his team were absolutely superb. From our first meeting Allie was dedicated to assisting me execute my big day in every way that I asked him to. He helped me make decisions for my wedding and worked with my tight budget without compromising service. We utilized service staff and bartenders. They were on time, courteous, and went beyond the call of duty. My husband and I both have a background in the service industry and have high standards when it comes to hospitality. We were so well taken care of I never even had to go to the bar to get my own drink and my glass was never empty. The decor and tablescapes were set exactly as I had pictured them. I cant thank Santa Barbara Shellfish Catering enough for executing my wedding reception as they did. It was a beautiful celebration!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Shellfish Catering by Riviera Events & Cocktails was the perfect caterer for our event! The food was absolutely delicious, all of our guests loved it, and the staff was very professional and kind! We had about 40 guests at our rehearsal party and couldn't have asked for better food and a better group to work with. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Riviera Events & Cocktails FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 35.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 40.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Set Up, Clean Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, House Liquor
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Cajun, Caribbean, French, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Tables
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

• 101 E. Cabrillo Blvd Santa Barbara, 93101 See on map