Ritzy Cakes

Tempe, AZ View map

Ritzy Cakes (Arizona Birthday Cakes) offers everything from couture wedding cakes and novelty birthday cakes, to sugar high heels and fondant dolls. Our work has been featured by Saks Fifth Avenue, Phoenix Children's Hospital, the Wine, Women and Wardrobe Fashion Show, Debbie Gaby Celebrity Cat Walk and Miss Teen USA.

We offer a VIP Loyalty program for customers who refer clients or purchase more than three cakes from us. Visit www.ArizonaBirthdayCakes.com for more details.

Phone:480-329-2582 (text us a picture for a quote).

Email: AZBirthdayCakes@gmail.com

4.7
    Karen Married on 10/01/2016
    Purchased a 4-tier wedding cake from Tish. The customer service was wonderful, and Katie and Meryl answered all of my questions (I had quite a lot). I've used Arizona Birthday Cakes in the past for simpler cakes and have always had a terrific experience. If you want a beautiful cake, at a reasonable price, call them.
    Tarin Married on 02/27/2015
    We gave Tish free reign with some Googled images of the theme we were going for. She hit it out of the park!!! We did a top tier of red velvet and fruit and Oreo filled cupcakes that the guests absolutely loved!! There weren't any left over at all because everyone came back for seconds!! Every email that I sent was answered promptly. The initial meeting was so laid back and put my mind at ease. I would recommend Ritzy Cakes to anyone!! The cake and cupcakes were beautiful!!
    Trisha Married on 01/03/2015
    Super super GREAT bakery to work with. Tish is very easy going and was attentive to all the little details we wanted on the cake. Believe me when I tell you, we both are very opinionated and our designer was on everything, returned our calls and emails and was in constant contact with us in regards to where our cake was during the reception. Thank you to Ritzy Cakes for everything. It was a great experience and we will recommend you to all our friends and family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

233 E. Southern Ave, 26664 Tempe, 85285

By appointment only. Please email us your pictures for a quote AZBirthdayCakes@gmail.com or text/call 480-329-2572
Location of (Ritzy Cakes)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding