Ringed

Portland, OR View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Ringed is a custom wedding ring company operating out of Portland, Oregon. Owner and instructor, Allison, invites nearlyweds to participate in workshops where they can craft their very own wedding bands and engagement rings. Alongside your beloved, you will be instructed on how to handcraft your own sentimental jewelry pieces, all while making precious memories that will last a lifetime.

When visiting Ringed, Allison will provide you with detailed information and assistance as you create your very own custom jewelry. Couples can design patterns and etchings to be incorporated into their rings. All materials used are recycled precious metals sourced from an eco-conscious refinery. As a member of the Ethical Metalsmiths, Allison uses only fair trade or post-consumer gems in her workshops.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Payment Plans
Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

5-6 weeks
7+ weeks

• Julie
    Julie G. Married on 05/28/2022

An amazing opportunity and experience!

We could not have asked for a more perfect experience to make our wedding rings something truly unique. Allison was so supportive, patient and we appreciated the extra touches that made us feel special. We are happy to have supported her mission and her business while also making art we can wear with pride.

Ringed's reply:

Thank you Julie + Danton! It was such a blast having you both in the studio, nerding out about jewelry and life. I'm honored you trusted me to guide you both through the process of making your forever rings. They are fantastic, just like you two! Much Love, AU
    Kh Married on 05/27/2022

The best, but better

Birds fly, trees grow, fish swim, and Allison smiths. Upon meeting with her, we knew our forever rings were to be forged by one of the best. And boom bada bing, they're beautiful! We opted for simple brushed bands; she created two timeless and elegant pieces. And did I mention she uses sustainable materials like recycled gold? I definitely didn't, but I should've sooner as it was one of the reason we sought her out! Highly recommend Allison and Ringed for all your treasure making needs.

Ringed's reply:

Thank you again KH for trusting me to make your beautiful, 100% recycled forever rings! Sending you and Lykke so many blessings on your life together! Much Love, AU

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Team

Allison Ullmer
Allison Ullmer
Owner, Jeweler, Teacher

Hello! I’m Allison — 20-year metalsmith, devoted fine artist, experienced professor, and total goof. Call me cheesy (guilty as charged) but I believe that wedding rings are more than objects; they are a talisman of a long and happy marriage filled with meaningful experiences, fiery passion, and a style as unique as you are. That kind of significance can’t be bought in a store. Instead, let’s work together to forge the first of many happy memories of your wedded bliss.

Rooted & Wild Rooted & Wild Wedding Officiants

Allison at Ringed is an innovative and creative fine jeweler, who brings the art of jewelry making to couples who want to create their own wedding rings. She is approachable and down to earth in her teaching style and helps couples create a keepsake of a lifetime, regardless of their prior jewelry making experience. I highly recommend a workshop at Ringed!

9035 NE Broadway, Unit B4 Portland, OR, 97220
Location of (Ringed)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding