---, Portland, OR 97003 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Nadia Joyce Photography

I see your wedding day as an adventure - a milestone that serves as a singular, magical part of YOUR story. I also believe it should be one of the most fun days of your life, where you get to relax, live in the moment, and celebrate a new beginning with your favorite person. I want to create images of your wedding day that honor its significance and beauty and that you'll be ecstatic to hang on the walls of your home. Your wedding day is an important part of your story, and your photos should be a powerful illustration of the memories you create.

Some things about me:

I received my Bachelor's in Photography in 2009, and I’ve been photographing weddings across the gorgeous Pacific Northwest ever since. My greatest calling is photographing adventurous people in love. I'm full of wanderlust and a deep devotion to nature, animals, books, and music. I’m a wife, runner, and dog mom. Currently based in Portland, Oregon, I travel as often as possible. I offer special discounts for those who take me to places on my worldwide "Travel Wish List" for elopements, intimate weddings, or vow renewals. Get in touch, and let's go on an adventure together!

Follow Nadia Joyce Photography on

Nadia Joyce Photography 6
Nadia Joyce Photography 7

Eric · Married on 08/18/2018

Above and beyond!

Nadia went above and beyond our expectations for our engagement and wedding photos! She was extremely helpful in the planning process. Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for photos

Sent on 12/06/2018

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Eric! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. You two were so wonderful, and I'm so excited and happy for your future together.

Adrianne Lemcke · Married on 08/08/2018

Amazinng!!!!!

Absolutely amazing experience working with Nadia! After the engagement session we knew we were in great hands! We were blown away by the results. She captured all our special moments and gave us the most amazing gift- a collection of photos that look so beautiful it’s hard to believe it was real- just a fairytale . And she was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Nadia Joyce Photography 13
    Nadia Joyce Photography 14
    Nadia Joyce Photography 15

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your incredibly kind words, Aji! Your wedding was so special to me, and I'm so so happy you love the photos. It was a true honor!

jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

I hired Nadia for my wedding photographer and could not have been happier with the entire experience! Summary of why I would recommend Nadia Joyce Photography, and more in-depth explanation can be found below.

1. Easy to communicate with
    2. Signing the agreement and making payments was easy and simple
    3. She is fun and professional to work with
    4. Her final photos are AMAZING.

Pre- Wedding: She was really easy to communicate with even though we didn't live in the same city, she was very responsive to all my messages and answered all of my questions. She sets an online agreement to sign and pay making the entire process really easy! Also - the site sends reminders when payments are due so you don't forget.

Day of: Nadia was really fun and professional to work with. She had all of the photos I wanted listed out on her phone so she could easily check we got all of the pre-wedding shots with family and friends. During the ceremony and reception I didn't even notice she was taking photos, but all of them turned out really well!! She made the day really stress free and fun.

After: Nadia delivered the photos final, edited photos really quickly! In about 4-5 weeks even though we got married during the holidays! The final products were gorgeous and I couldn't believe how many photos she managed to take during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for such a thoughtful and detailed review. I truly enjoyed working with you, and am so honored that you chose me to be your wedding photographer!

Award

Nadia Joyce Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings