Nadia Joyce Photography Reviews

Nadia Joyce Photography 6
Nadia Joyce Photography 7

Eric · Married on 08/18/2018

Above and beyond!

Nadia went above and beyond our expectations for our engagement and wedding photos! She was extremely helpful in the planning process. Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking for photos

Sent on 12/06/2018

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Eric! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day. You two were so wonderful, and I'm so excited and happy for your future together.

Adrianne Lemcke · Married on 08/08/2018

Amazinng!!!!!

Absolutely amazing experience working with Nadia! After the engagement session we knew we were in great hands! We were blown away by the results. She captured all our special moments and gave us the most amazing gift- a collection of photos that look so beautiful it’s hard to believe it was real- just a fairytale . And she was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Nadia Joyce Photography 13
    Nadia Joyce Photography 14
    Nadia Joyce Photography 15

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much for your incredibly kind words, Aji! Your wedding was so special to me, and I'm so so happy you love the photos. It was a true honor!

jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

I hired Nadia for my wedding photographer and could not have been happier with the entire experience! Summary of why I would recommend Nadia Joyce Photography, and more in-depth explanation can be found below.

1. Easy to communicate with
    2. Signing the agreement and making payments was easy and simple
    3. She is fun and professional to work with
    4. Her final photos are AMAZING.

Pre- Wedding: She was really easy to communicate with even though we didn't live in the same city, she was very responsive to all my messages and answered all of my questions. She sets an online agreement to sign and pay making the entire process really easy! Also - the site sends reminders when payments are due so you don't forget.

Day of: Nadia was really fun and professional to work with. She had all of the photos I wanted listed out on her phone so she could easily check we got all of the pre-wedding shots with family and friends. During the ceremony and reception I didn't even notice she was taking photos, but all of them turned out really well!! She made the day really stress free and fun.

After: Nadia delivered the photos final, edited photos really quickly! In about 4-5 weeks even though we got married during the holidays! The final products were gorgeous and I couldn't believe how many photos she managed to take during the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for such a thoughtful and detailed review. I truly enjoyed working with you, and am so honored that you chose me to be your wedding photographer!

Mayan · Married on 07/15/2017

First of all, I can't say enough! We hired Nadia Joyce Photography for our engagement and wedding photos and she did not disappoint! For our engagement photos we traveled up to Trillium Lake where my spouse proposed. She was very eager and extremely creative. She even made my reluctant fiance (at the time) blossom under the camera and got him to genuinely smile. She was warm, friendly, and made both of us at ease (not to mention our German Shepherd!). For our wedding she met and surpassed every expectation. She was engaging with all of our guests and worked amazing with our four legged fur child. She captured moments I never even thought to request. It's been a year and our wedding pictures now scroll across my desktop background and still bring tears of joy and happiness to my eyes. We will being using Nadia Joyce for all our future photography needs!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Nadia Joyce Photography 23
    Nadia Joyce Photography 24
    Nadia Joyce Photography 25

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you, Mayan! Your wedding (and you two) were such a joy, and I won't soon forget your special day! I am so happy I got to be a part of such a beautiful day.

Lexie · Married on 06/09/2017

Had an amazing time with Nadia as my wedding photographer! She and her second shooter were both lovely to work with, and made my wedding day much more smooth and stress-free. She had to work in pretty cramped and crowded conditions with our pre-wedding 'getting ready' shots, and then we had to do a last-minute change of plans for our first look when our location was rained out. She handled both situations with absolute grace and calm, and never let me worry for a minute! They were able to give us great direction on the posed photos so that everyone was natural and having a good time, and captured amazing candid shots without ever feeling obtrusive. Most of all, the pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I can't stop looking through the album, it's such amazing work. She captured every moment I wanted. My husband and I remarked that they must have some kind of amazing mental checklist going for events, cause they got at least one gorgeous photo of every single person who attended our wedding. Would absolutely recommend to anyone - Nadia's the best!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lexie! Your wedding was so much fun, and truly one of the highlights of my 2017. I am so happy to have been a part of such a magnificent celebration!
  • Justin and Elony

Elony · Married on 12/13/2014

Working with Nadia was such a wonderful experience! Not only is she an amazingly talented photographer, but a true artist. You can tell that she absolutely loves what she does and that love shines through the photos she takes. She puts her heart and soul into every photo! We had so much fun working with her. She is engaging and encouraging, especially if you're not great in front of the camera. She makes all your insecurities melt away and feel at ease. Her exuberance while she's taking photos is infectious and you will be beaming after spending time with her. She is extremely professional, organized and straight forward about everything you should expect from her. I cannot say enough about her. Our experience was completely perfect and I will cherish the photos forever. I plan to hire her every time I need a photographer. Do yourself a favor and hire her! You will not be sorry.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Nadia Joyce Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Elly! As always, I had so much fun with you and your sweetheart. Your engagement photos meant so much to me; maybe more than you know! I can't wait to document even more of your amazing and beautiful life together!

Mellissa · Married on 09/27/2011

Nadia was amazing and very fun to work with. She is very down to earth and likes to have fun with her sessions. The talking and laughing helped me get over my jitters and awkwardness of being the center of a lot of pictures. She is very insightful and has some great ideas for pictures. My husband and I had a great time with Nadia and hope to use he services again in the future.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Riley · Married on 06/25/2011

Nadia was timely, flexible and crafted incredibly dazzling images of our special day.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Bryna · Married on 06/25/2011

Nadia was great, she took amazing shots that I am proud to display. She is sweet, considerate, and very professional. I could not have chosen a better photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2010

Nadia was awesome! Super flexible, got all the perfect shots. I told her what I was looking for and she got it! She also made it fin to work with her.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Luke · Married on 06/27/2009

Nadia was fantastic! She helped capture the moment and feeling of our wedding and reception better than we could have hoped for. Her unique eye, professionalism, and artistic ability really shows in her work. Our day wouldn't have been the same without her!

Sent on 07/16/2012