Oregon Beach Ceremonies

• Deals 1

About Oregon Beach Ceremonies

Consider me your Destination Wedding Specialist on the North Oregon Coast! Cannon Beach, Manzanita, Hug Point, Arcadia, Arch Cape, Seaside, Gearhart, Pacific City, and more!

Congratulations on your engagement! My name is Carolyn Greenwood and I am a professionally certified Celebrant and Wedding Officiant on the North Oregon Coast. I specialize in crafting custom ceremonies that tell your love story (no boring cookie-cutter scripts!). I will work with you to create a ceremony that is as unique and authentic as the two of you!

Destination Weddings: Most of my clients are from out-of-state and I am happy to offer help with location, vendors, permits and planning! I can also provide referrals and help you find the perfect location for your ceremony (including "insider tips" like checking tide tables and permit requirements).

I am a native Oregonian who lives near many of the most stunning beaches on the Oregon Coast. If you are looking to have your ceremony in this beautiful location then we already have a common connection!

Full Ceremony services, Elopements, and anything in between are welcome. I believe in marriage equality and welcome all couples.

Contact me and let's start planning your authentic once-in-a-lifetime wedding ceremony!

Follow Oregon Beach Ceremonies on
Cape Kiwanda Photo: Amy Booker
Cape Kiwanda Photo: Amy Booker
Arcadia Beach
Arcadia Beach
Surfsand Resort
Celebrate your Love Story!
Celebrate your Love Story!
Haystack Rock

Oregon Beach Ceremonies 6
Oregon Beach Ceremonies 7

Eilia · Getting married on 08/05/2019

Amazing Officiant!

We worked with Carolyn for our small elopement ceremony at the Oregon Coast. Not only did she help us decide the perfect location for our ceremony based on what we were looking for, weather the day of, etc. but she wrote an amazing ceremony completely tailored to what we wanted, specific vows and other wordings, added lots of details about us as a couple based on a questionnaire that we each filled out for her, and then provided us with a beautiful binder with the printed ceremony for us to keep. We loved working with her and would recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Oregon Beach Ceremonies's reply:

Eilia and David had the sweetest ceremony surrounded by their close family and friends at Hug Point. It was an in-between-storms kind of day and the sun peeked out of the clouds long enough for them to have one of those perfectly aligned moments between ocean, cliffs, clouds, and sun. It was a gorgeous setting for a beautiful happy couple!

Trang · Married on 01/29/2019

Awesome wedding officiant

I am so grateful to have Carolyn as my wedding officiant. She performs the marriage with professionalism and respect. I love her writing about our ceremony, bringing out the best of our love story in the warm, humorous and intimate manner. Her website, communication and payment system are friendly and convenient. I also love that Carolyn has good vendor recommendations. I got my wedding photographer through her recommendation and I am very happy with the service. Any concern about your wedding ceremony, Carolyn is the one you can rely on.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Oregon Beach Ceremonies's reply:

Trang and David had a sunset ceremony on a gorgeous day in January. They were adventurous and decided to hike up the mountain at Hug Point. We stood on a cliff overlooking the ocean where it met with caves and a waterfall. It truly could not have been more perfect. Thank you for choosing me as your Officiant Trang and David!!

Award

Oregon Beach Ceremonies FAQ

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed? OR, WA
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oregon Beach Ceremonies 1
    Military Discount

I offer a 10% discount to active members of the military.

• Nehalem, Oregon, 97131 See on map