Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant

201 NE Park Plaza Drive Suite 200, Vancouver, WA 98684 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant

Thank you for stopping by!

Officiating the marriage of two people in love is both an honor and a joy for me.

It is my focus to make your ceremony stress free.
To be that warm, flexible, and helpful place of calm on your very special day!

I am also available to help you with the walk thru of your wedding rehearsal. Even a quick run thru at a park or your home reduces wedding day nerves a hundred fold.

Whether you're planning a formal wedding or eloping, my mission is to provide you a personalized ceremony that will become part of your treasured memories for the rest of your life.

Making your wedding ceremony truly yours!

Whether an elopement, or a formal wedding, your marriage ceremony is saying to each other, to the world, this is the person I love and that I want to walk thru life with, hand in hand as husband and wife.

Just like no two couples are alike, no two ceremonies are alike. For, each ceremony reflects the couple's personalities, their love story.

Initial consultations are always complimentary, whether we meet at a convenient coffee spot, via Skype, Google Hangouts, Messenger Video Call or at my office.

My office is just off Mill Plain and the I-205 Freeway. 201 NE Park Plaza Drive, Suite 200 Vancouver WA 98684

Eloping? We have lovely small informal meeting areas.

Enjoy the video below.

Jason Craig of Steady State Studios was the videographer for the "Ceremony of the Hands" sample below.

Feel free to contact me.

Phone/text: 503-522-7303 Email: loretta@beginningblessings.com

Have a wonderful day,

Loretta

Follow Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant on
wedding photo 2
Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant
Made my wedding day so fabulous! She is the sweetest person you'll ever meet! Couldn't have been...
signing of license
 Romantic Family Wedding
The Briar Rose Inn, Vancouver, WA Romantic Family Wedding
Lewis River Golf Course.
Lewis River Golf Course.
Destination elopement at Multnomah Falls.
Destination elopement at Multnomah Falls.
Destination elopement.
Columbia River, WA
Destination elopement. Columbia River, WA
paula
Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant
Laurelhurst Club Portland Oregon.
A very special moment in the wedding was when the couple's 2 year...
Laurelhurst Club Portland Oregon. A very special moment in the wedding was when the couple's 2 year...
Fallen Leaf Park Camas, WA.
Fallen Leaf Park Camas, WA.
A wedding in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
A wedding in the Mt. Hood National Forest.
jaymes wedding
Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant
The Aerie at Eagles Landing, Happy Valley, Oregon.
The Aerie at Eagles Landing, Happy Valley, Oregon.
Our ring bearer was very careful to stay near and to keep the wedding rings safe.
Vow renewal at my office.
Vow renewal at my office.
Family and friends could not have been happier as they celebrated their favorite couple's wedding on...
A picturesque back yard wedding surrounded by family and friends .
A picturesque back yard wedding surrounded by family and friends .
Wedding on the beach in Lincoln City, Oregon.
Wedding on the beach in Lincoln City, Oregon.
Destination elopement at Crown Point along the Columbia River Highway.
Destination elopement at Crown Point along the Columbia River Highway.
I Dos under the St. John's Bridge, Cathedral Park.
I Dos under the St. John's Bridge, Cathedral Park.
elopement st johns noel

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant 2
Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant 3

Shannon Bussey · Married on 12/03/2018

Loretta for the win!

My wife and I were married by Loretta just a week ago and since then have both had nothing but great things to say about her and our wonderous event. Loretta truly cared about the circumstances of our coupling and offered professional advice and general concern for the well being of our families budding future. She was able to fill in where a photographer would have been helpful otherwise as being skillful at capturing the most picturesque details of our treasured moment. She also offered us a military discount as we are both Army Veterans which was a delightful gift from the officiant herself. 10 of 10 would reccomend for anyone looking into getting hitched in the Vancouver, Wa region and would choose her again if we had to do it all over again.

David Gibson · Married on 12/01/2018

Renewal of 21yrs of marriage

When I entered my info on this site looking for a vendor lots of people emailed me but she was the only that made a phone call and asked me questions. After the questions was asked I felt a connection that she would be the person to renew our vowels after 21yrs of marriage. We came out of state to renew our vowels where we got married at the courthouse. My wife and I were nervous like the day we got married and Loretta calmed us down and start the ceremony like was a close friend. All the answers that i answered was in the ceremony. It was a special touch. The twelve hour drive and revisiting Portland and Vancouver was worth it. Thank you again.

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant Pricing

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant Price Rates

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 225.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 135.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Love Your DJ
    Love Your DJ Wedding DJs

Lorreta is a true professional. I had the pleasure of working with her for an outdoor wedding recently and her officiant skills are top notch. I have seen quite a few weddings over the last 10 years of DJing for weddings and if you are considering hiring Lorreta as your officiant I wholeheartedly recommend her. She has a she has a calm, collected and confident delivery during all parts of the ceremony. She had the ability to connect with the couple and with the wedding guests and you could tell she takes pride in her work and enjoys what she does. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

• Photography by Cambrae
    Photography by Cambrae Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Loretta a number of times now. Not only is she professional but her ceremonies are a true reflection of the couple and not just a canned speech. I have found even myself tearing up behind the camera hearing their stories. I would recommend her highly.

• 201 NE Park Plaza Drive, Suite 200 Vancouver, WA 98684 See on map