Loretta Rossini

201 NE Park Plaza Drive Suite 200, Vancouver, WA 98684 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Loretta Rossini

Loretta Rossini is a wedding officiant based in Vancouver, WA with a mission to help personalize ceremonies, no matter the type of ceremony desired. With each treasured event a reflection of your personality as a couple, each wedding Loretta Rossini performs turns into treasured memories.

With a large collection of ceremony samples, Loretta Rossini focuses on making your wedding day stress-free. She officiates various types of ceremonies, including elopments and formal weddings. She also officiates:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious ceremony
  • Rehearsals
  • Single religion ceremony
  • Vow renewals

Other Services
A warm, flexible, and helpful officiant, Loretta helps couples choose from a wide range of ceremonies for customizing their day. Couples may use sample ceremony wording as provided, or Loretta and the couple may work together to create a custom wedding incorporating the couple's interests or the couple may wish to customize their own wedding vows and words that are special to them.

Loretta's focus is that your ceremony be meaningful to you.

She will also help facilitate the rehearsal walk thru practice if that would be helpful to you.

Always as close as a text, phone call or email.

Follow Loretta Rossini on

Loretta Rossini 5
Loretta Rossini 6

Jennifer Chiara · Married on 09/05/2019

Loretta is amazing!!!

Loretta did an amazing job at my wedding! Her and and assistant did an amazing job on our wedding day! Loretta has been there for us since the day we met until the day of our wedding. She did such a amazing job coordinating the entire ceremony and communication with us, our bridal party, family and DJ. Loretta has it going on!!! I honestly dont know what I would have done without her! Especially my husband and I being the first in both sides of our family having a wedding celebration; we didn't even know where to start! Loretta had everything under control, she knew our vision, and she definitely delivered! My husband and I decided to do our personal vows, and Loretta did a very beautiful job following up to our vows!
    I would most definitely recomend her to anyone I know!!! She's amaizing!!! Thank you so much Loretta!!!

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Loretta Rossini 7
    Loretta Rossini 8
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommend!

I am beyond happy we chose Loretta as our officiant! As a bride that planned a wedding out-of-state, I was a little anxious about the process. But from our first conversation it was clear Loretta was there to help us plan the perfect wedding ceremony, and instantly put my nerves at ease. Loretta helped us create a ceremony perfectly reflective of us and our values as a couple. She was professional, articulate, added humor at the right moments, and overall just fantastic. Many of our guests raved about Loretta and the ceremony she put together for us. We truly couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Thanks Loretta!

Sent on 09/27/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 135.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Love Your DJ
    Love Your DJ Wedding DJs

Lorreta is a true professional. I had the pleasure of working with her for an outdoor wedding recently and her officiant skills are top notch. I have seen quite a few weddings over the last 10 years of DJing for weddings and if you are considering hiring Lorreta as your officiant I wholeheartedly recommend her. She has a she has a calm, collected and confident delivery during all parts of the ceremony. She had the ability to connect with the couple and with the wedding guests and you could tell she takes pride in her work and enjoys what she does. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

• Photography by Cambrae
    Photography by Cambrae Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Loretta a number of times now. Not only is she professional but her ceremonies are a true reflection of the couple and not just a canned speech. I have found even myself tearing up behind the camera hearing their stories. I would recommend her highly.

• 201 NE Park Plaza Drive Suite 200, Suite 200 Vancouver, WA, 98684 See on map