Loretta Rossini

201 NE Park Plaza Drive Suite 200, Vancouver, WA 98684 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About Loretta Rossini

Loretta Rossini is a wedding officiant based in Vancouver, WA with a mission to help personalize ceremonies, no matter the type of ceremony desired. With each treasured event a reflection of your personality as a couple, each wedding Loretta Rossini performs turns into treasured memories.

With a large collection of ceremony samples, Loretta Rossini focuses on making your wedding day stress-free. She officiates various types of ceremonies, including elopments and formal weddings. She also officiates:

• Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremony
  • Non-religious ceremony
  • Rehearsals
  • Single religion ceremony
  • Vow renewals

Other Services
A warm, flexible, and helpful officiant, Loretta helps couples choose from a wide range of ceremonies for customizing their day. Couples may use sample ceremony wording as provided, or Loretta and the couple may work together to create a custom wedding incorporating the couple's interests or the couple may wish to customize their own wedding vows and words that are special to them.

Loretta's focus is that your ceremony be meaningful to you.

She will also help facilitate the rehearsal walk thru practice if that would be helpful to you.

Always as close as a text, phone call or email.

Follow Loretta Rossini on

Loretta Rossini 2
Loretta Rossini 3

Sarah Hollis · Married on 06/08/2019

Best officiant in PNW!

When we first met Loretta, it was like we knew her for many years. She was personable and a great listener when we told her our love story. Whenever we had questions, she was quick to respond. The day of our rehearsal we had a huge downpour. About thirty of us piled under a gazebo and Loretta did an amazing job walking us through our ceremony. On or wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Loretta spoke from the heart and personalized our ceremony beautifully. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Sarah and Dolan,
    I will never think of a wedding dress quite the same since sharing the Big Bang episode with me :)
    Your words touched my heart. Thank you for the honor of being chosen as your officiant. And for the wonderful review. If you have a photo or two to share, feel free to do so.
    May happiness and much love be yours forever more!
    Loretta

Kurtis and Sara Hummel-Herman · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely fantastic!!

Loretta was extremely professional, courteous, considerate of others opinions, feelings and beliefs. She was respectful to our wishes, was helpful beyond expectations. She came well prepared and rehearsed, and delivered a flawless ceremony. We cannot possibly say enough positive about our experience with Loretta! Thank you so much! You were like a member of the family the entire time!

Sent on 05/05/2019

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 135.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 75.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Earth-Based, No Denomination, Pagan
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Love Your DJ
    Love Your DJ Wedding DJs

Lorreta is a true professional. I had the pleasure of working with her for an outdoor wedding recently and her officiant skills are top notch. I have seen quite a few weddings over the last 10 years of DJing for weddings and if you are considering hiring Lorreta as your officiant I wholeheartedly recommend her. She has a she has a calm, collected and confident delivery during all parts of the ceremony. She had the ability to connect with the couple and with the wedding guests and you could tell she takes pride in her work and enjoys what she does. I look forward to the opportunity to work with her again.

• Photography by Cambrae
    Photography by Cambrae Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Loretta a number of times now. Not only is she professional but her ceremonies are a true reflection of the couple and not just a canned speech. I have found even myself tearing up behind the camera hearing their stories. I would recommend her highly.

• 201 NE Park Plaza Drive Suite 200, Suite 200 Vancouver, WA, 98684 See on map