Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant Reviews

50 Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant Reviews
  • Rachel

Rachel R Johnson · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized to Perfection

Loretta was very organized, professional and even helped us navigate how to apply for a marriage license (we live outside of the state we were married). She included many personal details into our ceremony and made it feel truly special- she even found a way to include our dogs names into the ceremony which was important to us. Overall, a wonderful experience made better by working with Loretta.

Cydney · Married on 09/08/2018

Loretta is easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. She had many "sample" ceremonies for us to look at since we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. She listened to our requests and made the day flow easily. I would recommend her!

Reesa · Married on 08/11/2018

Loretta was awesome to work with and greatly helped us from ceremony creation (non religious) through to our marriage ceremony--and then took care of the paperwork so we didn't have to worry about it. Absolutely full service!! When we met, we really didn't know how to proceed, and Loretta provided us with many examples of ceremony types, vows, quotes, etc. It is very obvious that Loretta derives true joy in helping those in love solidify their relationships.

Kenton · Married on 07/13/2018

Loretta is simply amazing! My wife and I are from Texas and we had an absolutely perfect elopement on Indian Beach at Ecola State Park. Having never been to Oregon, we knew nothing about the area. Through email correspondence alone, Loretta worked with us and our photographer to help us choose an amazing location. Her responses were always prompt and very informative. Loretta also put together the perfect ceremony, encompassing ideals and philosophies that were important to both me and my wife. She is extremely professional and flexible, working with us and our photographer's timeframes to ensure our day was perfect. She even walked through a small stream and willingly got soaked from the tide for us during the ceremony. When a witness fell through, she went and enlisted a bystander on the beach for our ceremony and license. We could not be more pleased with our choice in officiant! I highly recommend Loretta for ANY couple looking to get married!

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant 1
    Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant 2

Aric · Married on 06/02/2018

Loretta was awesome. She's very professional. She was very prompt in our correspondence leading up to the ceremony and in showing up early the day of. She was also very flexible for us in that one of our attendees was running late. Loretta gave us a time frame that she could patiently wait for the person before she had to go to her next appointment. She was very understanding and wanted to make the experience as awesome for us as possible. The ceremony itself was short and sweet, just like we wanted it. My wife and I highly recommend Loretta. She's great.

-Aric and Alena

Sent on 06/18/2018

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Aric and Alena for the kind words. It was a joy getting to know you and having the honor of officiating your marriage. You are now off to great places, off and away! Enjoy each day! Warmly, Loretta

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Loretta is a kind, warm, engaging, wonderful officiant and a true pleasure to work with. From the beginning it was clear that Loretta was there to help us plan the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was patient and kept us on track. Loretta went out of her way to find wording for a whiskey ceremony we wanted. With her knowledge and expertise she took the script we provided and elevated it to a new level. It was great working with someone who could turn a rough draft into the Perfect final copy. Loretta was conscious of our wants and needs and ran any changes by us and allowed us to make the final decision. If you are looking for someone who has your best interests at heart and wants for you to have your perfect ceremony, look no further!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant's reply:

Michelle thank you for the kind words. You & Kyle were wonderful to work with. The wedding ceremony wording you chose was beautiful, and the symbolic blending of your two lives in the unity ceremony was a spirited choice :) Through the years may your marriage continue to become richer, more complex and flavorful! Enjoy! Loretta

katrina · Married on 04/06/2018

She met with us and went over every detail and she offered to have another meeting if we would like. She let us mix up our vows with however we wanted. She was plain amazing, took care of the marriage certificate for us even

Dena · Married on 02/03/2018

Loretta was wonderful. Very kind and patient. Walked us through everything step by step. Would recommend her to anyone.

Velvet · Married on 09/07/2017

Loretta is the best!!! Loretta was able to incorporate our personal touches in the wedding ceremony while making it flow so nicely. She was able to do this all through emails and video calls because we live out of state. Two days before our wedding we got notice that the wedding location we were planning for the last six months, Columbia River Gorge, was under a level 3 fire evacuation and the roads were closing down. Loretta was instrumental in helping us find a new location with 2 days’ notice that was outside of the: fire, smoke, and ash. She, without hesitation, was willing to perform the ceremony in the new location we picked. I am sure she would have been willing to go anywhere for us. The day of, Loretta was on time and looked so cute. :) Her presentation was perfect and she even let me have a moment to gather my tears in the middle of the ceremony. We are both very pleased to have selected her to officiate our wedding and were happy she was part of our big day. She was so professional and made sure everything was signed and filed our certificate two days after our ceremony.

Sadie · Married on 08/27/2017

Loretta was so wonderful to work worth. She is very professional, easy to talk to and prompt. Her expertise, guidance and wonderful ideas helped us create a custom ceremony that fit our venue and fulfilled our wishes! I am so grateful that we stumbled across her website. Planning a wedding seemed like such a daunting task, however, after contacting her, her reassuring and kind spirit instantly brought us much comfort. We will never forget how much she contributed to our special day! I would highly recommend her!

Rosie · Married on 08/26/2017

Loretta was an absolute pleasure to work with-- from helping us put together our ceremony to walking us through everything on the day itself. She was always available to answer questions and she met with us in person several times to really take the time to get to know us as people and as a couple. We chose not to write our own vows but the ceremony Loretta crafted and having her officiate the ceremony felt just as intimate as personal as if we had! You can really tell how passionate she is about what she does-- and she has experienced a vast variety of ceremonies!-- while also maintaining a wry sense of humor that really helped us enjoy the whole process. Thank you, thank you, Loretta-- we feel very lucky to have found you!

• Jenny & Keith

Jenny & Keith · Married on 07/15/2017

Fantastic officiant! Was waiting for us before we even arrived & was willing to use our personalized/silly wedding speech. Would recommend to any- & everyone.

• mrmrsmichaelg

Michael · Married on 06/30/2017

Loretta is the sweetest wedding officiant you will ever meet! other than being extremely flexible and being available to be at our ceremony on short notice, In the weeks leading to the ceremony she was extremely quick to reply and put together drafts of our ceremony. She met with us and got to know us and made the most beautiful custom ceremony! On the day of, she arrived early and gave me some sweet advice when I arrived. The ceremony was beautiful, and she created a lovely ambiance that continued throughout the rest of the evening, even when my autistic brother vocally decided he wanted to go home during the reading :) Loretta is very knowledgeable, kind, amazing, professional, and such a caring lady, my husband and I would recommend her to anyone!

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2017

I would recommend Loretta to anyone who loves details and communication! Super helpful and answered all the questions my husband and i had. Got every detail with the license complete, and really is an amazing person to be around on your big day! Thankyou!

Eliot · Married on 06/03/2017

Loretta is so wonderful and made our ceremony such a pleasure. She is so quick to respond to any questions, and offered her own experience and knowledge to help guide us through the process. She was so accommodating and we were able to meet long beforehand to establish a feel for our vows. She truly does care for the happy couple and catered the ceremony exactly to our wishes with a blend of her own templates and our personal input. Loretta arrived with plenty of time to check in before the ceremony, and made it such a special event. We highly recommend her services as she is both warm and professional. Thank you, Loretta!!! - Eliot and Jeff

Brent · Married on 03/17/2017

Loretta was awesome! So genuine. Thank you for making our big day so special!

Bana · Married on 10/02/2016

My fiance and I were looking for an officiant to perform our legal marriage here in Portland and since we are relatively new to this part of the country we reached out to Yelp and that's where we found Loretta based on the positive reviews. She was immediately responsive and available despite the very last minute request. She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way and brought such peace & positive energy to our special day and made it even more memorable. She even suggested a few beautiful venues to perform the ceremony at and sent us pictures so we could choose the one best suited to our taste. We both loved the beautiful text she prepared and read for the ceremony. We would definitely recommend her to all friends and family who may be looking for an officiant in the Portland/Vancouver area.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

I just had my elopment wedding yesterday 9/17/2016 I really appreciatedon't how Loretta was communicating with me via email she was always quick to respond back when I had questionsome. And when I finally met her on the day of my wedding she showed up on the time we had agreed on and she was son nice and polite she did an amazing job the ceremony I had was traditional Christian and she even started the ceremony with a prayer that she had thought was beautiful but she didn't do it with out getting my okay first and I agreed to it. When she got there she asked how me and my now husband met and she included that on our ceremony. She was great the ceremony was beautiful I loved it it touched my heart even made me cry I will forever remember this day with joy. Thank you so much Loretta. I will be sure to recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding officiant ????

Jolene · Married on 09/16/2016

Listen to her videos to get a feel for her voice and manor speaking. That is how we did it! We found a few, and weeded them out based on their style wouldn't work for us. We then met with Loretta and had a sucessfull face to face. From there it was emails regarding the version of our ceremony. She made sure that we worked on it and finalized it a few months prior to the actual ceremony. I didnt want to be quoting it in my head along with her!
    Loretta did a fantastic job of making the ceremony unique to us (even though we started with something in her archives) and I continue to hear positive things from our guests. They have commented on 'how well Loretta seemed to know you..'. That makes it successful right there!

Beth · Married on 09/10/2016

Our wedding ceremony was a small, intimate gathering at a relative's backyard in the Gresham area and Loretta was accommodating of our small size and delivered exactly what we wanted. Her rates are very reasonable and she was flexible with the mode and location of our meetings to make it most convenient for us. I appreciate her insight and eagerness to make our ceremony personal and special. Highly recommended!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2016

Loretta was a wonderful wedding officiant! She was incredibly helpful throughout the wedding planning process. She offers up sample ceremonies on her website, which were very insightful. We mixed and matched our vows from a few of those samples, and Loretta threw in a few more personal touches so that the vows told /our/ love story. She genuinely cares about her couples, and tries her best to get to know them before the wedding day, so that during the actual ceremony, everything feels completely natural. I am so glad to have booked Loretta as our wedding officiant. She was great!

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

Loretta was so easy to work with and did an amazing job! We felt like we got so much value for our money with her. She responded quickly to every email, traveled to a coffee shop near our home to meet us, and we felt like she asked questions to help her get to know us as a couple, well before the wedding. She was extremely open to our requests for the ceremony wording, and was just a great person to have up there on the day of. Highly recommend using her!

Brandy · Married on 08/06/2016

It was great the way everything flowed together, If you want a custom wedding ceremony that pops and is is so loving that it made a man that never crys tear up. Hire her shes awesome. Thanks for making my special day go smooth. Highly recommended, great price, easy and less stressful. Blessings Loretta

Loretta was amazing from the very begging to the end. She made choosing the best ceremony for us very easy and gave us confidence it was the correct decision. She not only was easy to work with but even gave us lots of encouraging words and thoughts that helped us deal with some of the stress of the big day. I even threw her for a loop by forgetting to bring our wine box up to the arbor. She transitioned very smoothly and helped me look less like a dork and we proceeded on with the ceremony. The biggest compliment to Loretta was how many people came up to me afterwards to tell me how beautiful the ceremony was and how well she did with the delivery. We opted to have her present during our rehearsal and we're glad we did, she was extremely helpful and was very patient with my groomsmen (that's a handful!) I'd highly recommend her, you can tell from start to finish that she really loves what she does and that goes a long way! Thanks again, Loretta!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Loretta Rossini -Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much Craig and Carlee for the kind words. You are a beautiful couple and it was a joy as well as an honor to be your officiant. It was the two of you and that made it all flow easy. Your wedding party and your families are delighful. The rehearsal was fun, (even your groomsmen). On your first anniversary don't give up looking for where I tucked away your letters inside your wine box. :) Yes, I do love what I do. The hardest part of each wedding is saying goodbye after the ceremony. Thank you again. Much happiness to you and yours! Loretta