Loretta Rossini Reviews

Loretta Rossini 2
Loretta Rossini 3

Shannon Bussey · Married on 12/03/2018

Loretta for the win!

My wife and I were married by Loretta just a week ago and since then have both had nothing but great things to say about her and our wonderous event. Loretta truly cared about the circumstances of our coupling and offered professional advice and general concern for the well being of our families budding future. She was able to fill in where a photographer would have been helpful otherwise as being skillful at capturing the most picturesque details of our treasured moment. She also offered us a military discount as we are both Army Veterans which was a delightful gift from the officiant herself. 10 of 10 would reccomend for anyone looking into getting hitched in the Vancouver, Wa region and would choose her again if we had to do it all over again.

Sent on 12/11/2018

David Gibson · Married on 12/01/2018

Renewal of 21yrs of marriage

When I entered my info on this site looking for a vendor lots of people emailed me but she was the only that made a phone call and asked me questions. After the questions was asked I felt a connection that she would be the person to renew our vowels after 21yrs of marriage. We came out of state to renew our vowels where we got married at the courthouse. My wife and I were nervous like the day we got married and Loretta calmed us down and start the ceremony like was a close friend. All the answers that i answered was in the ceremony. It was a special touch. The twelve hour drive and revisiting Portland and Vancouver was worth it. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

In the two weeks leading up to our wedding, Loretta was incredibly responsive and helpful in creating our vows. We gave her some info about us and she seamlessly integrated two different ceremony styles to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. She listened to us and let us be a part of the editing process. Everyone was impressed!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Loretta Rossini 4

Kara · Married on 11/24/2018

Professional great ceremony

Loretta was very easy to work with and was a great help with coordinating the rehearsal. Our ceremony was great.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Raelyn · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommend!

Loretta was absolutely fantastic! She went above and beyond to make our ceremony sweet and personal.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Hello and Happy Holidays!
    Officiating your ceremony was such a joy! You could feel the happiness and love of your families and friends . As well as the magic of the love and happiness between you and Patrick.
    It truly was the most perfect of days !
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
    Warmest regards,
    Loretta
  • Rachel

Rachel R Johnson · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized to Perfection

Loretta was very organized, professional and even helped us navigate how to apply for a marriage license (we live outside of the state we were married). She included many personal details into our ceremony and made it feel truly special- she even found a way to include our dogs names into the ceremony which was important to us. Overall, a wonderful experience made better by working with Loretta.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cydney · Married on 09/08/2018

Loretta is easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. She had many "sample" ceremonies for us to look at since we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. She listened to our requests and made the day flow easily. I would recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Reesa · Married on 08/11/2018

Loretta was awesome to work with and greatly helped us from ceremony creation (non religious) through to our marriage ceremony--and then took care of the paperwork so we didn't have to worry about it. Absolutely full service!! When we met, we really didn't know how to proceed, and Loretta provided us with many examples of ceremony types, vows, quotes, etc. It is very obvious that Loretta derives true joy in helping those in love solidify their relationships.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kenton · Married on 07/13/2018

Loretta is simply amazing! My wife and I are from Texas and we had an absolutely perfect elopement on Indian Beach at Ecola State Park. Having never been to Oregon, we knew nothing about the area. Through email correspondence alone, Loretta worked with us and our photographer to help us choose an amazing location. Her responses were always prompt and very informative. Loretta also put together the perfect ceremony, encompassing ideals and philosophies that were important to both me and my wife. She is extremely professional and flexible, working with us and our photographer's timeframes to ensure our day was perfect. She even walked through a small stream and willingly got soaked from the tide for us during the ceremony. When a witness fell through, she went and enlisted a bystander on the beach for our ceremony and license. We could not be more pleased with our choice in officiant! I highly recommend Loretta for ANY couple looking to get married!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    Loretta Rossini 5
    Loretta Rossini 6

Aric · Married on 06/02/2018

Loretta was awesome. She's very professional. She was very prompt in our correspondence leading up to the ceremony and in showing up early the day of. She was also very flexible for us in that one of our attendees was running late. Loretta gave us a time frame that she could patiently wait for the person before she had to go to her next appointment. She was very understanding and wanted to make the experience as awesome for us as possible. The ceremony itself was short and sweet, just like we wanted it. My wife and I highly recommend Loretta. She's great.

-Aric and Alena

Sent on 06/18/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Thank you Aric and Alena for the kind words. It was a joy getting to know you and having the honor of officiating your marriage. You are now off to great places, off and away! Enjoy each day! Warmly, Loretta

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Loretta is a kind, warm, engaging, wonderful officiant and a true pleasure to work with. From the beginning it was clear that Loretta was there to help us plan the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was patient and kept us on track. Loretta went out of her way to find wording for a whiskey ceremony we wanted. With her knowledge and expertise she took the script we provided and elevated it to a new level. It was great working with someone who could turn a rough draft into the Perfect final copy. Loretta was conscious of our wants and needs and ran any changes by us and allowed us to make the final decision. If you are looking for someone who has your best interests at heart and wants for you to have your perfect ceremony, look no further!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Michelle thank you for the kind words. You & Kyle were wonderful to work with.
    The wedding ceremony wording you chose was beautiful, and the symbolic blending of your two lives in the unity ceremony was a spirited choice :) Through the years may your marriage continue to become richer, more complex and flavorful! Enjoy! Loretta

Ali · Married on 04/07/2018

Loretta is a dream come true! I was searching for an officiant and knew I could finally stop searching when I found her. She’s an incredibly kind and loving soul, and you can tell she just adores what she does. She was open to anything my husband and I wanted, and wrote a perfect ceremony speech for us. I’d highly recommend Loretta to anybody looking for an officiant!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Ali, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a joy to work with you both in creating your ceremony to be yours! May your life together be filled with much love and happiness! Loretta

katrina · Married on 04/06/2018

She met with us and went over every detail and she offered to have another meeting if we would like. She let us mix up our vows with however we wanted. She was plain amazing, took care of the marriage certificate for us even

Sent on 04/09/2018

Dena · Married on 02/03/2018

Loretta was wonderful. Very kind and patient. Walked us through everything step by step. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Velvet · Married on 09/07/2017

Loretta is the best!!! Loretta was able to incorporate our personal touches in the wedding ceremony while making it flow so nicely. She was able to do this all through emails and video calls because we live out of state. Two days before our wedding we got notice that the wedding location we were planning for the last six months, Columbia River Gorge, was under a level 3 fire evacuation and the roads were closing down. Loretta was instrumental in helping us find a new location with 2 days’ notice that was outside of the: fire, smoke, and ash. She, without hesitation, was willing to perform the ceremony in the new location we picked. I am sure she would have been willing to go anywhere for us. The day of, Loretta was on time and looked so cute. :) Her presentation was perfect and she even let me have a moment to gather my tears in the middle of the ceremony. We are both very pleased to have selected her to officiate our wedding and were happy she was part of our big day. She was so professional and made sure everything was signed and filed our certificate two days after our ceremony.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sadie · Married on 08/27/2017

Loretta was so wonderful to work worth. She is very professional, easy to talk to and prompt. Her expertise, guidance and wonderful ideas helped us create a custom ceremony that fit our venue and fulfilled our wishes! I am so grateful that we stumbled across her website. Planning a wedding seemed like such a daunting task, however, after contacting her, her reassuring and kind spirit instantly brought us much comfort. We will never forget how much she contributed to our special day! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Rosie · Married on 08/26/2017

Loretta was an absolute pleasure to work with-- from helping us put together our ceremony to walking us through everything on the day itself. She was always available to answer questions and she met with us in person several times to really take the time to get to know us as people and as a couple. We chose not to write our own vows but the ceremony Loretta crafted and having her officiate the ceremony felt just as intimate as personal as if we had! You can really tell how passionate she is about what she does-- and she has experienced a vast variety of ceremonies!-- while also maintaining a wry sense of humor that really helped us enjoy the whole process. Thank you, thank you, Loretta-- we feel very lucky to have found you!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • Jenny & Keith

Jenny & Keith · Married on 07/15/2017

Fantastic officiant! Was waiting for us before we even arrived & was willing to use our personalized/silly wedding speech. Would recommend to any- & everyone.

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • mrmrsmichaelg

Michael · Married on 06/30/2017

Loretta is the sweetest wedding officiant you will ever meet! other than being extremely flexible and being available to be at our ceremony on short notice, In the weeks leading to the ceremony she was extremely quick to reply and put together drafts of our ceremony. She met with us and got to know us and made the most beautiful custom ceremony! On the day of, she arrived early and gave me some sweet advice when I arrived. The ceremony was beautiful, and she created a lovely ambiance that continued throughout the rest of the evening, even when my autistic brother vocally decided he wanted to go home during the reading :) Loretta is very knowledgeable, kind, amazing, professional, and such a caring lady, my husband and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/12/2017

I would recommend Loretta to anyone who loves details and communication! Super helpful and answered all the questions my husband and i had. Got every detail with the license complete, and really is an amazing person to be around on your big day! Thankyou!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Eliot · Married on 06/03/2017

Loretta is so wonderful and made our ceremony such a pleasure. She is so quick to respond to any questions, and offered her own experience and knowledge to help guide us through the process. She was so accommodating and we were able to meet long beforehand to establish a feel for our vows. She truly does care for the happy couple and catered the ceremony exactly to our wishes with a blend of her own templates and our personal input. Loretta arrived with plenty of time to check in before the ceremony, and made it such a special event. We highly recommend her services as she is both warm and professional. Thank you, Loretta!!! - Eliot and Jeff

Sent on 06/05/2017

Brent · Married on 03/17/2017

Loretta was awesome! So genuine. Thank you for making our big day so special!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Bana · Married on 10/02/2016

My fiance and I were looking for an officiant to perform our legal marriage here in Portland and since we are relatively new to this part of the country we reached out to Yelp and that's where we found Loretta based on the positive reviews. She was immediately responsive and available despite the very last minute request. She was a pleasure to work with every step of the way and brought such peace & positive energy to our special day and made it even more memorable. She even suggested a few beautiful venues to perform the ceremony at and sent us pictures so we could choose the one best suited to our taste. We both loved the beautiful text she prepared and read for the ceremony. We would definitely recommend her to all friends and family who may be looking for an officiant in the Portland/Vancouver area.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

I just had my elopment wedding yesterday 9/17/2016 I really appreciatedon't how Loretta was communicating with me via email she was always quick to respond back when I had questionsome. And when I finally met her on the day of my wedding she showed up on the time we had agreed on and she was son nice and polite she did an amazing job the ceremony I had was traditional Christian and she even started the ceremony with a prayer that she had thought was beautiful but she didn't do it with out getting my okay first and I agreed to it. When she got there she asked how me and my now husband met and she included that on our ceremony. She was great the ceremony was beautiful I loved it it touched my heart even made me cry I will forever remember this day with joy. Thank you so much Loretta. I will be sure to recommend her to anybody looking for a wedding officiant ????

Sent on 09/18/2016