Loretta Rossini Reviews

Loretta Rossini 5
  • Danielle

Danielle Stinson · Married on 10/01/2019

Beautiful work

Loretta was wonderful. Her passion for her work shows. She was very helpful in helping us construct the perfect ceremony. She was constantly communicating with us in the months leading up to our wedding. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful!

Loretta performed the marriage ceremony for my husband and I at our September wedding. She did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding officiant! When we first hired Loretta, she immediately started collaborating with us on what we wanted. Her website was very helpful and had lots of ceremony samples to work with. We picked out some sections that spoke to us and gave Loretta information about ourselves and our relationship. She met with us several times to perfact the content of our ceremony and in the process really go to know us as a couple. She was able to craft a very touching and personal ceremony that had many specific details about our story and what makes us unique as a couple. When it poured rain 20 minutes before our outdoor ceremony, Loretta also helped to keep me calm and “give it 10 minutes.” The rain eventually stopped and we had a very beautiful and special ceremony.

Loretta Rossini 6
    Loretta Rossini 7
    Loretta Rossini 8
    Loretta Rossini 9
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Hello!
    Meagan, thank you for the kind words! Learning your stories and being part of the process of weaving your ceremony in your unique love story was a beautiful journey. Thank you allowing me to be part of this important magic moment in your lives!
    May wonderful adventures continue!
    Warmly,

Jennifer Chiara · Married on 09/05/2019

Loretta is amazing!!!

Loretta did an amazing job at my wedding! Her and and assistant did an amazing job on our wedding day! Loretta has been there for us since the day we met until the day of our wedding. She did such a amazing job coordinating the entire ceremony and communication with us, our bridal party, family and DJ. Loretta has it going on!!! I honestly dont know what I would have done without her! Especially my husband and I being the first in both sides of our family having a wedding celebration; we didn't even know where to start! Loretta had everything under control, she knew our vision, and she definitely delivered! My husband and I decided to do our personal vows, and Loretta did a very beautiful job following up to our vows!
    I would most definitely recomend her to anyone I know!!! She's amaizing!!! Thank you so much Loretta!!!

Loretta Rossini 10
    Loretta Rossini 11
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly recommend!

I am beyond happy we chose Loretta as our officiant! As a bride that planned a wedding out-of-state, I was a little anxious about the process. But from our first conversation it was clear Loretta was there to help us plan the perfect wedding ceremony, and instantly put my nerves at ease. Loretta helped us create a ceremony perfectly reflective of us and our values as a couple. She was professional, articulate, added humor at the right moments, and overall just fantastic. Many of our guests raved about Loretta and the ceremony she put together for us. We truly couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Thanks Loretta!

Loretta Rossini 12
    Sent on 09/27/2019

Sarah Hollis · Married on 06/08/2019

Best officiant in PNW!

When we first met Loretta, it was like we knew her for many years. She was personable and a great listener when we told her our love story. Whenever we had questions, she was quick to respond. The day of our rehearsal we had a huge downpour. About thirty of us piled under a gazebo and Loretta did an amazing job walking us through our ceremony. On or wedding day, we couldn't have asked for a better officiant! Loretta spoke from the heart and personalized our ceremony beautifully. We highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Sarah and Dolan,
    I will never think of a wedding dress quite the same since sharing the Big Bang episode with me :)
    Your words touched my heart. Thank you for the honor of being chosen as your officiant. And for the wonderful review. If you have a photo or two to share, feel free to do so.
    May happiness and much love be yours forever more!

Kurtis and Sara Hummel-Herman · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely fantastic!!

Loretta was extremely professional, courteous, considerate of others opinions, feelings and beliefs. She was respectful to our wishes, was helpful beyond expectations. She came well prepared and rehearsed, and delivered a flawless ceremony. We cannot possibly say enough positive about our experience with Loretta! Thank you so much! You were like a member of the family the entire time!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Shannon Bussey · Married on 12/03/2018

Loretta for the win!

My wife and I were married by Loretta just a week ago and since then have both had nothing but great things to say about her and our wonderous event. Loretta truly cared about the circumstances of our coupling and offered professional advice and general concern for the well being of our families budding future. She was able to fill in where a photographer would have been helpful otherwise as being skillful at capturing the most picturesque details of our treasured moment. She also offered us a military discount as we are both Army Veterans which was a delightful gift from the officiant herself. 10 of 10 would reccomend for anyone looking into getting hitched in the Vancouver, Wa region and would choose her again if we had to do it all over again.

Sent on 12/11/2018

David Gibson · Married on 12/01/2018

Renewal of 21yrs of marriage

When I entered my info on this site looking for a vendor lots of people emailed me but she was the only that made a phone call and asked me questions. After the questions was asked I felt a connection that she would be the person to renew our vowels after 21yrs of marriage. We came out of state to renew our vowels where we got married at the courthouse. My wife and I were nervous like the day we got married and Loretta calmed us down and start the ceremony like was a close friend. All the answers that i answered was in the ceremony. It was a special touch. The twelve hour drive and revisiting Portland and Vancouver was worth it. Thank you again.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Lindsay · Married on 12/01/2018

Fantastic!

In the two weeks leading up to our wedding, Loretta was incredibly responsive and helpful in creating our vows. We gave her some info about us and she seamlessly integrated two different ceremony styles to make our ceremony exactly what we wanted. She listened to us and let us be a part of the editing process. Everyone was impressed!

Loretta Rossini 13
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Kara · Married on 11/24/2018

Professional great ceremony

Loretta was very easy to work with and was a great help with coordinating the rehearsal. Our ceremony was great.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Raelyn · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommend!

Loretta was absolutely fantastic! She went above and beyond to make our ceremony sweet and personal.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Hello and Happy Holidays!
    Officiating your ceremony was such a joy! You could feel the happiness and love of your families and friends . As well as the magic of the love and happiness between you and Patrick.
    It truly was the most perfect of days !
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review.
    Warmest regards,
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic choice

If you are considering hiring Loretta, just do it. She did an amazing job.
    At the beginning of the process, she made it simple and easy. She traveled to our wedding city, Astoria, OR. to have a meet and greet. She went over everything with us. Normally I would have set time aside for any questions I may have, but she covered EVERYTHING.. When we ended the meeting, we were set on her.
    She has many pre-written scripts that she has used for all types of ceremonies. When told her our theme would be a deep romantic love script. She allowed us to add and change our ceremony script to exactly what we wanted.. we were extremely grateful for this, because like many wedding couples, I could not make up my mind on many things.
    We ended up needing to make last minute changes the day of the wedding. She was flexible and read the correct script. There was not a dry eye in our guest group. All night, we heard raves about how well she did. She was professional, appropriate, added humor when needed, articulate, and just fantastic. Our wedding was in October, and we are still hearing compliments about how wonderful she was.
    The wedding planning process was crazy for us, but Loretta was a no-brainer.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hi Zoe,
    Oh my...now your officiant does not have dry eyes. Thank you so much for your review. Thank you for the kind words.
    To know how meaningful it was to so many, is the greatest gift of this holiday season. May it be magical and wonderful this year and all years to come.
  • Rachel

Rachel R Johnson · Married on 10/06/2018

Personalized to Perfection

Loretta was very organized, professional and even helped us navigate how to apply for a marriage license (we live outside of the state we were married). She included many personal details into our ceremony and made it feel truly special- she even found a way to include our dogs names into the ceremony which was important to us. Overall, a wonderful experience made better by working with Loretta.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Cydney · Married on 09/08/2018

Loretta is easy to work with and a pleasure to be around. She had many "sample" ceremonies for us to look at since we weren't sure exactly what we wanted. She listened to our requests and made the day flow easily. I would recommend her!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Reesa · Married on 08/11/2018

Loretta was awesome to work with and greatly helped us from ceremony creation (non religious) through to our marriage ceremony--and then took care of the paperwork so we didn't have to worry about it. Absolutely full service!! When we met, we really didn't know how to proceed, and Loretta provided us with many examples of ceremony types, vows, quotes, etc. It is very obvious that Loretta derives true joy in helping those in love solidify their relationships.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Kenton · Married on 07/13/2018

Loretta is simply amazing! My wife and I are from Texas and we had an absolutely perfect elopement on Indian Beach at Ecola State Park. Having never been to Oregon, we knew nothing about the area. Through email correspondence alone, Loretta worked with us and our photographer to help us choose an amazing location. Her responses were always prompt and very informative. Loretta also put together the perfect ceremony, encompassing ideals and philosophies that were important to both me and my wife. She is extremely professional and flexible, working with us and our photographer's timeframes to ensure our day was perfect. She even walked through a small stream and willingly got soaked from the tide for us during the ceremony. When a witness fell through, she went and enlisted a bystander on the beach for our ceremony and license. We could not be more pleased with our choice in officiant! I highly recommend Loretta for ANY couple looking to get married!

Loretta Rossini 14
    Loretta Rossini 15
    Sent on 08/01/2018

Aric · Married on 06/02/2018

Loretta was awesome. She's very professional. She was very prompt in our correspondence leading up to the ceremony and in showing up early the day of. She was also very flexible for us in that one of our attendees was running late. Loretta gave us a time frame that she could patiently wait for the person before she had to go to her next appointment. She was very understanding and wanted to make the experience as awesome for us as possible. The ceremony itself was short and sweet, just like we wanted it. My wife and I highly recommend Loretta. She's great.

-Aric and Alena

Sent on 06/18/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Thank you Aric and Alena for the kind words. It was a joy getting to know you and having the honor of officiating your marriage. You are now off to great places, off and away! Enjoy each day! Warmly, Loretta

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Loretta is a kind, warm, engaging, wonderful officiant and a true pleasure to work with. From the beginning it was clear that Loretta was there to help us plan the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was patient and kept us on track. Loretta went out of her way to find wording for a whiskey ceremony we wanted. With her knowledge and expertise she took the script we provided and elevated it to a new level. It was great working with someone who could turn a rough draft into the Perfect final copy. Loretta was conscious of our wants and needs and ran any changes by us and allowed us to make the final decision. If you are looking for someone who has your best interests at heart and wants for you to have your perfect ceremony, look no further!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Michelle thank you for the kind words. You & Kyle were wonderful to work with.
    The wedding ceremony wording you chose was beautiful, and the symbolic blending of your two lives in the unity ceremony was a spirited choice :) Through the years may your marriage continue to become richer, more complex and flavorful! Enjoy! Loretta

Ali · Married on 04/07/2018

Loretta is a dream come true! I was searching for an officiant and knew I could finally stop searching when I found her. She’s an incredibly kind and loving soul, and you can tell she just adores what she does. She was open to anything my husband and I wanted, and wrote a perfect ceremony speech for us. I’d highly recommend Loretta to anybody looking for an officiant!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Loretta Rossini's reply:

Ali, Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a joy to work with you both in creating your ceremony to be yours! May your life together be filled with much love and happiness! Loretta

katrina · Married on 04/06/2018

She met with us and went over every detail and she offered to have another meeting if we would like. She let us mix up our vows with however we wanted. She was plain amazing, took care of the marriage certificate for us even

Sent on 04/09/2018

Dena · Married on 02/03/2018

Loretta was wonderful. Very kind and patient. Walked us through everything step by step. Would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Velvet · Married on 09/07/2017

Loretta is the best!!! Loretta was able to incorporate our personal touches in the wedding ceremony while making it flow so nicely. She was able to do this all through emails and video calls because we live out of state. Two days before our wedding we got notice that the wedding location we were planning for the last six months, Columbia River Gorge, was under a level 3 fire evacuation and the roads were closing down. Loretta was instrumental in helping us find a new location with 2 days’ notice that was outside of the: fire, smoke, and ash. She, without hesitation, was willing to perform the ceremony in the new location we picked. I am sure she would have been willing to go anywhere for us. The day of, Loretta was on time and looked so cute. :) Her presentation was perfect and she even let me have a moment to gather my tears in the middle of the ceremony. We are both very pleased to have selected her to officiate our wedding and were happy she was part of our big day. She was so professional and made sure everything was signed and filed our certificate two days after our ceremony.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sadie · Married on 08/27/2017

Loretta was so wonderful to work worth. She is very professional, easy to talk to and prompt. Her expertise, guidance and wonderful ideas helped us create a custom ceremony that fit our venue and fulfilled our wishes! I am so grateful that we stumbled across her website. Planning a wedding seemed like such a daunting task, however, after contacting her, her reassuring and kind spirit instantly brought us much comfort. We will never forget how much she contributed to our special day! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Rosie · Married on 08/26/2017

Loretta was an absolute pleasure to work with-- from helping us put together our ceremony to walking us through everything on the day itself. She was always available to answer questions and she met with us in person several times to really take the time to get to know us as people and as a couple. We chose not to write our own vows but the ceremony Loretta crafted and having her officiate the ceremony felt just as intimate as personal as if we had! You can really tell how passionate she is about what she does-- and she has experienced a vast variety of ceremonies!-- while also maintaining a wry sense of humor that really helped us enjoy the whole process. Thank you, thank you, Loretta-- we feel very lucky to have found you!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • Jenny & Keith

Jenny & Keith · Married on 07/15/2017

Fantastic officiant! Was waiting for us before we even arrived & was willing to use our personalized/silly wedding speech. Would recommend to any- & everyone.

Sent on 07/20/2016