Portland, OR 97216 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Photography by Cambrae

An Oregon native through and through, Cambrae’s love for photography rivals only her love of traveling. Her interest in photography began at a young age, thanks to her Uncle and 8th grade math teacher. Although a creative person by nature, her interest in helping people led her to a get a degree in psychology from Portland State University. With photography, she can put her creativity and psychology skills together. She excels in putting her models at ease and coming away with pictures that reveal a beautiful portrait of the person. She truly understands the bravery it takes each person to let his or her guard down. She sees the beauty in everyone and loves to see a woman leave her studio feeling like “the hottest chick on earth”. This talent and Cambrae’s professionalism is also easily visible in her work with brides, families and children. Her portrait work often captures the true essence of the person or situation. Her wedding photos become reflective memories for the bride and groom, and not just snapshots in time.

She began her professional photography career in 2000. Her continuing education and experience in photography led to the opening of her own studio, Photography by Cambrae, in 2010. As well as the work she does for her personal clients, her work has also been featured in such publications as PDX Magazine, The Mercury, Wild Child Magazine, Exotic Magazine, Horroregon, and in Portland's First Thursday.

Follow Photography by Cambrae on

Photography by Cambrae 6
Photography by Cambrae 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Lee · Married on 08/16/2019

Friendly photographer working for us

Cambrea was very knowledgeable and friendly. She worked out a rough schedule at our first meeting which provided me a start to my day of timeline. She was really good at keeping our large families moving to get through pictures. I have not seen the photos yet but am very excited.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Photography by Cambrae 8

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

I am so excited too! I had so much fun working with all of you, you really have a great group there.

Kelsi Jensen · Married on 07/06/2019

Cambrae is the best!

Cambrae is not only professional and responsive, but she also has an amazing ability to make you feel at ease during the photos. I can be very uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Cambrae was able to calm my nerves and get some great pictures. She was also awesome at keeping the day moving and getting photos of everyone I wanted.
    She does such great work, I am now scheduling my maternity shoot with her. Thank you Cambrae!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

Awww thank you so much Kelsi! I loved working with you and Nat! It was just a magical day, the weather was perfect, you both looked amazing, the light was incredible, the smiles were plenty. It was great!

Maili Ruiz · Married on 06/07/2019

Beautiful Wedding Photos

We absolutely loved working with Cambrae, she traveled out of state to do our wedding day pictures. We loved our wedding pictures and would recommend her in the future. Her prices are affordable and fair, especially in the California wedding market. She took the time to get to know us prior to our wedding during our appointments, just adding that special personalized touch. She does webcam appointments which made it extremely convenient considering my husband and I lived out of state prior to our wedding. You will love your photos on your special day, and the experience.

Sent on 07/27/2019
    Photography by Cambrae 9

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

I love to travel for weddings! I am so happy we got to work together! It was so fun creating all those images with the two of you!

Award

Photography by Cambrae FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• The Mobile Scoop Shop
    The Mobile Scoop Shop Wedding Caterers

This is one talented lady! She has a wonderful eye for framing the right view, great talent in capturing moments not to mention is sweet, smart and very nice. Check out her work, you will not be disappointed!

• Weddings and Ceremonies by Pastor Sandi
    Weddings and Ceremonies by Pastor Sandi Wedding Officiants

I appreciated Cambrae's professional demeanor at a wedding at Abernethy Garden. She checked with me ahead of time regarding some of the views she and another photographer hoped to capture. They were unobtrusive throughout the ceremony. They were cheerful, obviously enjoying their work. I look forward to working with them again.

• Noteworthy DJ's
    Noteworthy DJ's Wedding DJs

Cambrae is always a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, competent, easy to work with, and has a great eye. I would highly recommend her.

• Portland, 97216 See on map