Photography by Cambrae

$1,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

About Photography by Cambrae

We specializes in showing the intimacy and love between two people. We help couples capture the milestone moments in their lives, starting with the proposal, engagement and wedding. We preserve those special moments just between the two of them, as well as the chaos, fun, and excitement of their individual wedding day and what makes it special. Our clients love how we support them through the entire process, from learning their goals and expectations for their wedding photography, to helping them plan a timeline that works best for their wedding day. We are not only your photographer but your new friend who has helped plan over 75 weddings.

About Cambrae

I am a Portland native through and through! My love for photography rivals only my love of traveling. My interest in photography began at a young age, thanks to my Uncle and 8th grade math teacher. After over 18 years of experience, I have mastered the art of putting my clients at ease and creating an environment for them to be present and most importantly be themselves. I have a deep passion for not only the images I create but for the people I work with. I truly consider it an honor to be a part of someone’s wedding day and the images we create together become reflective memories for the couple, not just snapshots in time.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Jessi
    Jessi F. Getting married on 04/14/2023

Captures Magic!

We highly recommend Cambrae! We had originally planned a big wedding but life happened and we changed it to a shot gun wedding. She helped talk me through the planning, how the typical smaller ceremonies, we went through the day to make sure we had a list of must haves. Most important to us was candid photos. I still look back at them 5 years later and remember that day like it was yesterday just because of the pictures.

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

It was such a wonderful day! I am so glad I was able to be there and be part of it! And I love you guys were up for having some star wars fun. :)
  • Derek
    Derek W. Married on 06/10/2022

Professional!

Cambrae was an absolute joy to work with and a great help to make wedding planning easier. From the beginning, she worked with us by helping set up a timeline for the day of the event. As we updated the schedule due to one thing or another, she was quick to respond and edit. She even took some time to help our officiant out

On the day of the event, we had a rainy day that did not stop at all. Cambrae, getting pretty soaked a few hours in, was there to help guide and organize some of our other vendors and family members.

We were originally going to have sunset photos, but unfortunately the weather never cleared. Cambrae got creative, and got us front lit by a lamp post at the venue, and had a flash behind us that lit up the rain. In a preview photo it looked like we were among the stars!

Cambrae was very organized, friendly, and outgoing. We have not seen our photos yet, takes a bit of time to process all those photos. But we are excited to see them, and how she has helped us before, and during our special day garners a worthy review. Nice work Cambrae!
    Emily B. Married on 05/15/2022

Cambrae made our dream wedding come true for us two unphotogenic lovebirds

I cannot recommend Cambrae enough. She was very thorough in our initial zoom session where we discussed all the details of our wedding and where we got to know each other. She made us feel welcome right away. My partner and I shared with her how we both don’t do too well in front of a camera; he’s shy and I’m terrible at being candid. The pictures that she took of us says otherwise! She made us feel so comfortable, like we’ve known her for years! She was also so patient with us when we were viewing our photos with her and helped us find the perfect products to purchase without pushing to sell as much as possible. You should book with her for all your photography needs!

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

Aww these words are so sweet and mean so much to me. You two were awesome in front of the camera, I thought you were so natural together, it's easy to see what a beautiful connection you have!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Photography by Cambrae 1
Exclusive

The Mobile Scoop Shop The Mobile Scoop Shop Wedding Caterers

This is one talented lady! She has a wonderful eye for framing the right view, great talent in capturing moments not to mention is sweet, smart and very nice. Check out her work, you will not be disappointed!

Weddings and Ceremonies by Pastor Sandi Weddings and Ceremonies by Pastor Sandi Wedding Officiants

I appreciated Cambrae's professional demeanor at a wedding at Abernethy Garden. She checked with me ahead of time regarding some of the views she and another photographer hoped to capture. They were unobtrusive throughout the ceremony. They were cheerful, obviously enjoying their work. I look forward to working with them again.

Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

Cambrae is always a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, competent, easy to work with, and has a great eye. I would highly recommend her.

3357 SE 8th Ave. Portland, OR, 97202
503-706-0130

By appointment only.
Location of (Photography by Cambrae)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding