3357 SE 8th Ave., Portland, OR 97202 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
  • Deals 1

About Photography by Cambrae

About Photography by Cambrae

We specializes in showing the intimacy and love between two people. We help couples capture the milestone moments in their lives, starting with the proposal, engagement and wedding. We preserve those special moments just between the two of them, as well as the chaos, fun, and excitement of their individual wedding day and what makes it special. Our clients love how we support them through the entire process, from learning their goals and expectations for their wedding photography, to helping them plan a timeline that works best for their wedding day. We are not only your photographer but your new friend who has helped plan over 75 weddings.

About Cambrae

I am a Portland native through and through! My love for photography rivals only my love of traveling. My interest in photography began at a young age, thanks to my Uncle and 8th grade math teacher. After over 18 years of experience, I have mastered the art of putting my clients at ease and creating an environment for them to be present and most importantly be themselves. I have a deep passion for not only the images I create but for the people I work with. I truly consider it an honor to be a part of someone’s wedding day and the images we create together become reflective memories for the couple, not just snapshots in time.

• Woman-owned

49 Reviews for Photography by Cambrae

• Jessi

Jessi F. · Getting married on 04/14/2023

Captures Magic!

We highly recommend Cambrae! We had originally planned a big wedding but life happened and we changed it to a shot gun wedding. She helped talk me through the planning, how the typical smaller ceremonies, we went through the day to make sure we had a list of must haves. Most important to us was candid photos. I still look back at them 5 years later and remember that day like it was yesterday just because of the pictures.

Sent on 02/06/2021

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

It was such a wonderful day! I am so glad I was able to be there and be part of it! And I love you guys were up for having some star wars fun. :)
  • Kayla

Kayla M. · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Hands Down the Best !!

Cambrae has been such a wonderful person to work with! She is very knowledgeable and her photos are absolutely stunning! She has been super helpful with getting our timeline down as well as getting the "vision" my fiancé and I want for our day.

Sent on 10/05/2020

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

And an amazing day it will be! You two were so fun to photograph, I love the way you just have fun together! And when all your friends get your save the dates I know they won't be able to help but smile. Thank you for taking time to leave the review it's super appreciated!
  • Brynn

Brynn H. · Married on 08/23/2020

Absolutely perfect!

Not only does she take beautiful photos (we have SO many favorites!!), every step of the process was fun and absolutely perfect. She is very professional, accommodating, and incredibly detail-oriented and organized--perfect traits for a wedding photographer!! We truly couldn't have imagined a better photographer for our wedding day!! We cannot thank and praise her enough, and we feel so lucky to have found her for our wedding. I would have a very hard time letting a friend of mine choose a different photographer. :)

Sent on 10/16/2020

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

Aww that is so sweet! I loved working with you two and can't wait for the big wedding next year. But this small intimate one was so special and I'm honored to have been there.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Photography by Cambrae FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Photography by Cambrae 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Mobile Scoop Shop Wedding Caterers

This is one talented lady! She has a wonderful eye for framing the right view, great talent in capturing moments not to mention is sweet, smart and very nice. Check out her work, you will not be disappointed!

• Weddings and Ceremonies by Pastor Sandi Wedding Officiants

I appreciated Cambrae's professional demeanor at a wedding at Abernethy Garden. She checked with me ahead of time regarding some of the views she and another photographer hoped to capture. They were unobtrusive throughout the ceremony. They were cheerful, obviously enjoying their work. I look forward to working with them again.

• Noteworthy DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

Cambrae is always a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, competent, easy to work with, and has a great eye. I would highly recommend her.

• 3357 SE 8th Ave. Portland, OR, 97202 See on map
    503-706-0130 (-) (Phone number)
    - (Fax Number)
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Photography by Cambrae)