Portland, OR 97216 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Cambrae

An Oregon native through and through, Cambrae’s love for photography rivals only her love of traveling. Her interest in photography began at a young age, thanks to her Uncle and 8th grade math teacher. Although a creative person by nature, her interest in helping people led her to a get a degree in psychology from Portland State University. With photography, she can put her creativity and psychology skills together. She excels in putting her models at ease and coming away with pictures that reveal a beautiful portrait of the person. She truly understands the bravery it takes each person to let his or her guard down. She sees the beauty in everyone and loves to see a woman leave her studio feeling like “the hottest chick on earth”. This talent and Cambrae’s professionalism is also easily visible in her work with brides, families and children. Her portrait work often captures the true essence of the person or situation. Her wedding photos become reflective memories for the bride and groom, and not just snapshots in time.

She began her professional photography career in 2000. Her continuing education and experience in photography led to the opening of her own studio, Photography by Cambrae, in 2010. As well as the work she does for her personal clients, her work has also been featured in such publications as PDX Magazine, The Mercury, Wild Child Magazine, Exotic Magazine, Horroregon, and in Portland's First Thursday.

Follow Photography by Cambrae on

stachowed922

43 Reviews for Photography by Cambrae

Katie · Married on 09/21/2019

She is the best!!!

Cambrae is amazing! From the very beginning she was there helping my husband and I with our big day. She is an experience photographer that really takes care of your wedding day. When we first met with her I loved how she asked my husband and I questions regarding our wedding so we could really figure our what shots we really wanted. Cambrae is a rockstar and I can’t say thank her enough for capturing the love of our wedding. I highly recommend hiring Cambrae for anyone getting married ❤️

Sent on 11/15/2019

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving this Katie and for your kind words! I love learning about my couples before their wedding and I so enjoyed getting to know you two!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Lee · Married on 08/16/2019

Friendly photographer working for us

Cambrea was very knowledgeable and friendly. She worked out a rough schedule at our first meeting which provided me a start to my day of timeline. She was really good at keeping our large families moving to get through pictures. I have not seen the photos yet but am very excited.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

I am so excited too! I had so much fun working with all of you, you really have a great group there.

Kelsi Jensen · Married on 07/06/2019

Cambrae is the best!

Cambrae is not only professional and responsive, but she also has an amazing ability to make you feel at ease during the photos. I can be very uncomfortable in front of the camera, but Cambrae was able to calm my nerves and get some great pictures. She was also awesome at keeping the day moving and getting photos of everyone I wanted.
    She does such great work, I am now scheduling my maternity shoot with her. Thank you Cambrae!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Photography by Cambrae's reply:

Awww thank you so much Kelsi! I loved working with you and Nat! It was just a magical day, the weather was perfect, you both looked amazing, the light was incredible, the smiles were plenty. It was great!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Photography by Cambrae FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• The Mobile Scoop Shop Wedding Caterers

This is one talented lady! She has a wonderful eye for framing the right view, great talent in capturing moments not to mention is sweet, smart and very nice. Check out her work, you will not be disappointed!

• Weddings and Ceremonies by Pastor Sandi Wedding Officiants

I appreciated Cambrae's professional demeanor at a wedding at Abernethy Garden. She checked with me ahead of time regarding some of the views she and another photographer hoped to capture. They were unobtrusive throughout the ceremony. They were cheerful, obviously enjoying their work. I look forward to working with them again.

• Noteworthy DJ's Wedding DJs

Cambrae is always a pleasure to work with. She's very professional, competent, easy to work with, and has a great eye. I would highly recommend her.

• Portland, 97216 See on map
    By appointment only.
    Location of (Photography by Cambrae)