814 Main St, Bend, OR 97045 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Cat Dossett I Take Photos

PHOTOGRAPHER FOR ADVENTUROUS LOVERS,

SUN CHASERS, & CREATIVE SOULS

My name is Cat and I take photos. Born & raised in Alaska, I fell in love with the outdoors at an early age along with creating art in all forms. My parents gave me my first camera in middle school that I took on every adventure I could. In highschool, I was taking portraits of my friends & by my senior year I was running my own business. I'm currently based in Oregon with my highschool sweetheart & our two kitties (trust me, you'll hear all about them!)

I've always had the desire to create. Sharing it with you is an absolute joy, plus we get to listen to music, drink great coffee, & explore some beautiful places. I passionately believe that these are more than just photographs, even more than moments in time. I want your pictures to bring out the best in you and capture the beauty of every action.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to work with you & can't wait to begin this adventure with you!

Follow Cat Dossett I Take Photos on

Cat Dossett I Take Photos 5
Cat Dossett I Take Photos 6
Cat Dossett I Take Photos 7

Danielle · Getting married on 04/25/2020

I’ve known Cat for years and she never ceases to amaze. She shot my sister’s wedding, my best friends and my engagement (I was wearing hardly any makeup and she still made me look beautiful). Her attention to detail is equisite and you never feel uncomfortable in her hands. I can’t reccomend her enough.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Cat Dossett I Take Photos 14
  • Bri

Bri Schatz · Married on 10/21/2018

Pure Magic

Cat is incredibly talented and genuine. She not only makes you feel comfortable while taking your picture, but she also makes you feel the absolute most beautiful you'll ever feel. She's so supportive and encouraging, any stress you may be feeling approaching the big day seems to disappear. She was so present for us and went above and beyond on our big day that she actually helped me with decor. There are no words to describe the impeccable, professional and beautiful work she is capable of. You will be disappointed NOT hiring her. She is quite literally the best. If you want someone down to earth with a moody, romantic eye... Book her immediately!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Cat Dossett I Take Photos 22
    Cat Dossett I Take Photos 23
  • Kimberlee

Kimberlee · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Photographer We Could Have Asked For!

Hiring Cat Dossett is one thing my husband and I do not regret from our wedding day at all. Well worth it. She was my dream photographer (I mean just look at her work!) and when I emailed her I told her our budget and she worked with me to get the perfect package!
    Not only is she a phenomenal artist, with an incredible eye for what will make a beautiful photograph, but she is also a warm and comforting presence. Which was very needed on my wedding day when I was feeling nervous! She made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera which is so far out of our comfort zone usually... She also was willing to help us in little ways that really mattered-- making sure we had drinks and water and breaks when we needed it. She worked incredibly well with our other vendors and we even adjusted the photo schedule slightly day-of and she rolled with it!
    Hiring Cat is like hiring a good friend (and you get beautiful photos to boot)!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Cat Dossett I Take Photos 35

Cat Dossett I Take Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,075.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 814 Main St Bend, Oregon, 97045 See on map