12345 5th Street, Portland, OR 97003 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Cat Dossett I Take Photos

PHOTOGRAPHER FOR ADVENTUROUS LOVERS,

SUN CHASERS, & CREATIVE SOULS

My name is Cat and I take photos. Born & raised in Alaska, I fell in love with the outdoors at an early age along with creating art in all forms. My parents gave me my first camera in middle school that I took on every adventure I could. In highschool, I was taking portraits of my friends & by my senior year I was running my own business. I'm currently based in Oregon with my highschool sweetheart & our two kitties (trust me, you'll hear all about them!)

I've always had the desire to create. Sharing it with you is an absolute joy, plus we get to listen to music, drink great coffee, & explore some beautiful places. I passionately believe that these are more than just photographs, even more than moments in time. I want your pictures to bring out the best in you and capture the beauty of every action.

I'm excited to have the opportunity to work with you & can't wait to begin this adventure with you!

Follow Cat Dossett I Take Photos on

23 Reviews for Cat Dossett I Take Photos

• Erin

Erin Seitz · Getting married on 01/03/2021

Talented, Friendly, & Professional

Cat is amazing, and you should have 0 reservations about hiring her for your photography needs! She took photos for both my engagement and a very small (9 people) wedding at Smith Rock.
    The number one compliment we received from others when we announced our marriage was how absolutely gorgeous our photos were.

Cat goes the extra mile. She made us feel as comfortable in front of a camera as we will ever get, gave us posing prompts to get pictures that were candid and beautiful, helped us choose what to wear when we brought multiple options, and styled us (hair fixing, hat adjustments, etc) to make sure everything was always in place.

She was quick with sneak peeks of photos, timely with delivering albums, and didn't miss a shot that we asked for!

Cat knows how to work a crowd (I've seen her in action at large weddings), and how to deliver on a personal and intimate level. She has an eye for detail in the small moments, gestures, and items that hold meaning, and captures them all. Her pictures are classic, dramatic, and artsy. We have pictures that make us look cozy and sweet, ones that make us look like we belong in a magazine, photos shot with prisms that look awesome, and has artistically edited some in ways that I cannot describe--you'll just have to check out her website to see. She has given us timeless photos that we will cherish for a lifetime.

I will be a repeat customer for as long as I can get her!

Sent on 03/22/2020

Danielle · Married on 04/25/2020

I’ve known Cat for years and she never ceases to amaze. She shot my sister’s wedding, my best friends and my engagement (I was wearing hardly any makeup and she still made me look beautiful). Her attention to detail is equisite and you never feel uncomfortable in her hands. I can’t reccomend her enough.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Katherine McCarthy · Married on 11/20/2018

Cat deserves more than 5 stars!!!

How much time do I have?! Cat was AMAZING the whole week of my wedding - she was able to capture my rehearsal dinner AND all of my wedding day festivities... all be herself! I was amazed at the number of photos taken! The angles, the people, the energy... she was simply one of the most seamless and best parts of the day, capturing moments I didn't notice or realize, tossing encouragement and love my way, and just all around adding that extra sparkle! My photos turned out like a freakin' dream. HIRE HER!!! (ANNNND she also does boudoir.... RECOMMEND!!!!)

Sent on 02/13/2020

Cat Dossett I Take Photos FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 12345 5th Street Portland, OR, 97003 See on map
    971.338.9228 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cat Dossett I Take Photos)