ABC Jewelry

534 SW 3rd Avenue 5th Floor, Portland, OR 97204 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About ABC Jewelry

Welcome to ABC Jewelry

Whether you are looking for a one of a kind finished piece or assistance in customizing something just for you, ABC Jewelry is here for you every step of the way. Our experienced service team can help you navigate the jewelry selection and design process to ensure that you are always 100% satisfied with your purchase.

All of our jewelry is hand crafted providing you with the unique opportunity to work with our skilled jewelers. Our focus is on creating a truly lasting relationship with our clientele that is built upon trust, professional experience and great jewelry products.

rr160d
500erw e
er6515pt3jj 3 24331

12 Reviews for ABC Jewelry

Michele · Married on 06/23/2018

I inherited a beautiful diamond cocktail ring of my mom's and it sat for years in my jewelry box. I finally decided to send it to Stephanie at ABC Jewelers in Portland, Oregon so we could brainstorm what we could do with it. I sent it all the way from Montana, and I will say that without a doubt, the whole process, from design, to execution, to delivery was SEAMLESS and a lovely experience. Stephanie designed a BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT ring for me to wear and I absolutely adore it. Stephanie, Houssein and Ali are ALL a delight to work with. You will have NO regrets with their customer care, quality of product and professionalism. Dreams do come true!!!!

So professional, very knowledgable, stays within a budget and made me want to come back! We bought both my engagement ring and wedding band here and I would recommend it to anyone!

ABC Jewelry FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Engagement Rings, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks