ABC Jewelry Reviews

13 | Portland, OR

13 Reviews for ABC Jewelry

Michele · Married on 06/23/2018

I inherited a beautiful diamond cocktail ring of my mom's and it sat for years in my jewelry box. I finally decided to send it to Stephanie at ABC Jewelers in Portland, Oregon so we could brainstorm what we could do with it. I sent it all the way from Montana, and I will say that without a doubt, the whole process, from design, to execution, to delivery was SEAMLESS and a lovely experience. Stephanie designed a BEAUTIFUL and MAGNIFICENT ring for me to wear and I absolutely adore it. Stephanie, Houssein and Ali are ALL a delight to work with. You will have NO regrets with their customer care, quality of product and professionalism. Dreams do come true!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2018

So professional, very knowledgable, stays within a budget and made me want to come back! We bought both my engagement ring and wedding band here and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Heather · Married on 03/21/2015

Bride's ring was custom designed and ABC did a very nice job bringing it to life.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband had my ring made at ABC Jewelry and they are amazing. They are always easy to contact, and very friendly. The person who cleans my ring is always the same gentleman, and he is SO sweet. Every time I have it cleaned, I swear he makes it sparkle more than the last time, and it is finished in roughly 5 minutes. Nothing but good things to say!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Great value, amazing staff, and you can design whatever you want! Stephanie is amazing and so helpful. We were both really happy with our purchases. They offer a great financing policy and guarantee. They truly are worth the trip downtown to check them out!

Sent on 07/16/2013
  • Nik

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2013

So amazing we have to keep coming back. The quality of my ring is so amazing! We decided to get my husbands ring there as well and it was better quality than anywhere else we looked. They sized and cleaned my ring right then and there. There was no sending out my ring to some strange company. The people who work there are so knowledgeable and work so well with your budget, it seems to me that it's not about the money they want you to come back and want to make sure you're happy with the results.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Shelan · Married on 09/09/2012

ABC Jewelry did a wonderful job of designing and creating our custom wedding sets. I absolutely love my engagement and wedding rings, and my husband's wedding band is perfect! We did a great deal of ring shopping and did not find a better value anywhere else.

Sent on 09/29/2012

t · Married on 10/10/2010

ABC is WONDERFUL!!! They not only did my engagement ring, but they also did our wedding bands. Both my engagment ring and my wedding band were one of a kind, unique and stunning! My husband ordered a band that they had in the case and when he felt it was a little too small, they took it back and ordered him a different size without a problem or a compliant. They have been SO good to us in everyway and we will forever go to them for ALL our jewelry needs!!! We adore everyone that works there and we are so thankful to have found them and priviledged to wear their beautiful designs!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Kristine · Married on 07/25/2010

My husband got my engagement ring here because of a recommendation from a friend. We looked at other places before returning to get our wedding bands and we're glad we did. They have an excellent selection and a staff with a definite "can do" attitude, they'll do anything you ask for as long as it'll look good. They do things quickly and give you a lifetime warrenty on your purchase, they've already fixed my ring for no charge.

Sent on 08/18/2010

juiie · Married on 10/12/2008

I have been an exclusive customer for 20+ years. They have created, repaired, polished and upgraded so may rings and pendants I have lost count. I have recommended them to dozens of friends and colleagues. I have lived in LA for over 5 years; but they remain as my ONLY trusted jeweler.
    Do yourself a favor and visit the 5th floor store front located downtown. Bring your tired pieces of jewelry for a fresh look or let Stephanie help you pick out the piece dreams are made of!!! Either way you will have new friends for life...minus the typical jeweler sticker shock. Say Hi for me! Julie

Sent on 08/16/2018

Ken and Christina · Married on 08/26/1995

Loose diamond mounted

I was able to buy a loose diamond from my sister, following the death of her in-laws. ABC was recommended to me as a high quality jeweler. I thought the stone was large but a bit dull. I have been thrilled with the results, the stone shines brilliantly. My wife is now wearing a crazy expensive wedding ring, which was out of the question when we married, and she is so proud of it. The only downside is having to get insurance, an issue I didn't have to think about before. The people at ABC have been fantastic. I strongly recommend them.

Sent on 03/19/2019

They helped us with re-sizing and with adding a few things to a wedding band and the service was quick and easy. Located downtown, they were a great option for us.

Sent on 02/22/2013