6849 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy, Portland, OR 97225 Map · Phone number

About Ari Diamonds

Ari Diamonds is a small, family ran business that has been in the Portland/Beaverton area for the past 25 years. We specialize in custom made jewelry and top quality service. All jewelry is made on-site and is available for you check the progress on with every step! If you need something repaired as well, we would love to help!

We also buy and sell precious and semi-precious stones and jewelry.

img3929th
img3057th

6 Reviews for Ari Diamonds

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2018

Custom jewelry at a reasonable price

When it came time to find an engagement ring, I had a very specific idea of what I wanted, including a diamond that had been passed down through the family. We met with Scott at Ari first and then visited several other custom Jewelers in Portland before returning to Ari. He was by far the most patient and transparent of everyone we talked to. Most couldn't even give us specific pricing details while Scott broke down everything line by line and helped us plan something that matched my vision but was within our budget. We ended up with a beautiful and unique Platinum ring that appraised for more than we paid for it and cost 50% less than what some other stores were estimating.

This is a wonderful family run business. I happily plan to make Ari Diamonds my long-term jeweler.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Richelle · Married on 05/30/2018

My boyfriend and I worked with Ari diamonds to custom create my perfect engagement ring. From start to finish Scott from Ari Diamonds listened and was very patient with me as I changed my mind multiple times, unsure of what I wanted. He even re-made the ring for free when the ring I thought I wanted didn't turn out the way I pictured it in my mind. He worked with us until the ring was exactly what I pictured. It is beautiful and we couldn't be more happy with the quality of the ring and the customer service we got working with Ari Diamonds.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/01/2011

Scott was awesome to work with! We got my husbands band, my ring and my wedding band all custom designed and couldn't be happier with them.

Sent on 12/11/2011

Ari Diamonds FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 6849 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy Portland, 97225 See on map