CHINCHAR/MALONEY

Portland, Portland, OR 97214 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 2

About CHINCHAR/MALONEY

CHINCHAR/MALONEY is a wedding ring and jewelry company based in Portland, Oregon. They specialize in creating unique engagement rings and wedding bands with a variety of metals and stones. The pieces they create are as unique as the couple tying the knot. They can also design and execute custom pieces for a completely one-of-a-kind ring. CHINCHAR/MALONEY is a family-owned and -operated company.

Owner and head designer Marian Maloney works closely with clients to design their perfect jewelry. Through photos, videos, and consistent communication, CHINCHAR/MALONEY keeps customers informed and excited for what’s to come. The company offers white, yellow, and rose gold in 10k, 14k, and 18k in both custom and ready-to-buy pieces. They work with a group of respected and trusted suppliers who provide quality diamond and gemstone options.

Follow CHINCHAR/MALONEY on

CHINCHAR/MALONEY 2
CHINCHAR/MALONEY 3

Christina Loveland · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Customized Engagement Ring:)

Absolutely the best experience! I created my engagement ring from MN as I couldn't visit the actual site. Hands down the best customer service. Prompt responses, videos, photos, layouts, sketches: EVERYTHING! They catered to my needs from the start. I am so glad I went with Chinchar Maloney. I followed them on social media for a while before going ahead and creating my engagement ring. My fiancé new how much I loved their jewelry and would joke with me saying "we're going to have to fly to Portland aren't we?" My fiancé was really hesitant to create a huge commitment online, but I assure him that I trusted all the experiences I saw on their social media from other couples that did custom creations also. The process is just as intimate and catered to your needs as in person would be. :)

Sent on 01/11/2019
    CHINCHAR/MALONEY 4
  • Daniel

Daniel Painter · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Custom Engagement Ring

Chinchar/Maloney made the entire process of having a custom engagement ring made interactive and user friendly for someone who had no idea what to expect. The final product exceeded all my expectations.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    CHINCHAR/MALONEY 5
    CHINCHAR/MALONEY 6

CHINCHAR/MALONEY FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Handcrafted
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• CHINCHAR/MALONEY 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • CHINCHAR/MALONEY 2
    Wedwire10

Receive 10% off your first order off in-stock jewelry.

For custom orders reach out to our team online

or call us: 503.946.8227