10250 SW Greenburg Rd Ste. 212, Portland, OR 97223 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Deals 1

About MiaDonna & Company

MiaDonna is a social enterprise changing the jewelry industry by offering the world's finest conflict-free lab-grown diamond fine bridal jewelry and accessories.

We’re putting a modern twist on a ridiculously outdated industry. We’re not your typical jeweler. We believe in creating traditions, not following them. We are advocates for diamond mining communities, the environment and you. Founded by a mother passionate to create change in the world, MiaDonna was established with a single objective: to offer consumers beautiful, ethical and affordable fine diamond jewelry that would help free innocent children oppressed by the active conflict diamond mining industry.

Created in a modern-day lab environment, our exquisite selection of lab-grown diamonds and gemstones are more stunning than anything ever retrieved from the earth and come free of environmental or social harm.

We take pride in leading a new era in the diamond industry. With our proceeds, we fund educational, mentorship, agricultural, and urgent relief programs in diamond mining communities through our foundation, The Greener Diamond.

Follow MiaDonna & Company on

MiaDonna & Company 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2019

Forever in love

My husband bought my engagement ring from MiaDonna and oh my 😍 it’s so perfect. The quality is amazing. I couldn’t stop looking at it the first few months I got it 😂 He knew I liked gold and solitaire and he custom made the perfect one for me. I couldn’t of dreamed up a more “me” ring.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    MiaDonna & Company 8
    MiaDonna & Company 9
    MiaDonna & Company 10

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Custom Wedding Band

Why am I only allowed to add 5 stars? I wish I could add more for this amazing company! Not only were they AMAZING to work with, but they went above and beyond in so many ways, and the ring is perfect. I have a unique engagement ring and was really struggling to find a permanent piece that I would want to wear with it. I found MiaDonne via google and submitted a request online. They get back to you about any needs or custom orders extremely quickly. Their home try on is amazing and really helps you narrow things down. The custom process was extremely efficient and great. They allowed me to send in clay molds to design my ring from to match, they helped me when the ring got lost with UPS (not their fault, a local mail issue) and so so so much more. Linley was the specialist who helped me and she gave me advice when I needed it, tried rings on and sent me pictures, regularly updated me, dealt with all of my annoying questions, and so so so much more. I’m so in love with my ring and so happy. They are all amazing leukemia and the quality is unreal. Just stunning!! Curved, custom, stunning, perfect wedding band.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    MiaDonna & Company 11
    MiaDonna & Company 12
    MiaDonna & Company 13
    MiaDonna & Company 14

MiaDonna & Company's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Lauren. Your band looks sooooo beautiful. We're glad you love it as much as we do!
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 09/02/2016

I absolutely love Mia Donna! They are appointment online but most people do it all online. I had a friend who used them while in London and even had her engagement ring specially designed and it turned out perfect.

We made an appointment and went to their shop and had such a wonderful, relaxed experience with no pressure. Linley was a joy and their rings are gorgeous.

Everything is guaranteed conflict-free and most other places can't really say that since the Kimberly certificate is actually a loose process but Mia Donna's diamonds and gems are lab made with the same make up of mined diamonds so you know no slave labor could've possibly been part of your jewelry.

I highly recommend them and we love my engagement ring and wedding bands!

Sent on 11/27/2015

MiaDonna & Company FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Accessories, Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MiaDonna & Company 1
    Get your FREE Ring sizer
    To request your complimentary Ring Sizer from MiaDonna & Company please email us at info@miadonna.com Please be sure to include your: Name, Full mailing address, The product you are interested in with any questions you may have about sizing or re sizing.

• No Limit Events LLC
    No Limit Events LLC Wedding Planners

MiaDonna & Company is an excellent choice for your fine jewelry needs. Their engagement rings are especially beautiful! Meant for just about any engaged couple, especially those who can appreciate conflict-free jewelry. They make everything from scratch (here in the US) and offer a fantastic warranty. Definitely check them out!

• 10250 SW Greenburg Rd Ste. 212 Portland, 97223 See on map
    5033361581 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday, Tuesday, Friday 9:00AM - 3:00PM Wednesday, Thursday 9:00AM - 6:00PM Saturday, Sunday CLOSED