1200 se 82nd ave suite # 2029, Happy Valley, OR 97086 Map · Phone number
1 review

About JosephK Jewelers

Our goal has been to earn the trust and satisfaction of our customers.  We offer an extensive collection of hand crafted, one of a kind designs. In addition offer, many exclusive designers such as, Parade, A Jaffe, Scott Kay, S. Kashi & Sons, Valina Bridal, Benchmark & many more.  Specializing in custom design, loose diamonds, wedding bands and offer a complementary lifetime warranty.

Other couples have also viewed

• Chloe + Isabel by Ashlyn Milosch
d3825ab80ac80d8e logojosephk
117456447256278508979839081424818780599293n

1 Reviews for JosephK Jewelers

Megan · Married on 09/17/2014

My husband and I really enjoyed looking for wedding rings together. It was probably the most fun in the wedding planning. We went EVERYWHERE. The usual stores like Fred Meyer Jewelers (where he had gotten my engagement ring), we went to Jared, we went to Ben Bridge, and tried on 20 different rings maybe more. Finally, my husband saw some ring examples at JosephK that looked more rough, hand made, and unique. He inquired about the style and how many different ways they could customize it. He was able to completely customize his band, metal, stones, and after it was made I was sneaky and took it out of the house and got it engraved by them too. The guys there were all super friendly, not really pushy into making the sale but showed us a bunch of ring types. My band was easily picked out and my husband has a really awesome unique custom made wedding ring that I doubt you will see on anyone else's finger. The price was a little higher than we had budgeted for but it was well worth it and they gave us a pretty nice deal on my ring since we spent a lot on the custom made band. They did all there work in house and it didn't take too long to get the rings back. They have some great warranties on jewelery as well.

Sent on 12/17/2014

JosephK Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Diamond Certification
    Payment Plans
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 1200 se 82nd ave, suite # 2029 Happy Valley, 97086 See on map
    5036532000 (Phone number)
    Location of (JosephK Jewelers)