31 Thorpe Road suite 104, Needham Heights, MA 02494 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $12,000
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Rick Bern Photography

Rick Bern Photography is comprised of an elite team of New England's top wedding and event photographers. The studio has been published repeatedly and recognized by the prestigious Bride's Choice Award on WeddingWire, placing it within the top 5% of all photography studios in the country. We were also mentioned in the Top 5 of Boston.com's coveted "A-List" in the wedding category.

Our team members are well-trained, versitile and excited to be photographers. We deliver only the highest quality experience regardless of venue or event, and do so with utmost professionalism.

In addition to being an event photographer, Rick Bern also maintains a private studio in Needham MA for Executive Headshots, family and pet portraiture. For more information please visit our website at www.rickbernphotography.com.

Follow Rick Bern Photography on

DSC5715
DSC5744

31 Reviews for Rick Bern Photography

Samantha · Married on 11/29/2014

Rick and his staff are all extremely helpful and great at what they do. My husband and I felt extremely comfortable from the moment we walked into Rick's studio and to our wedding when we met David and Johnny who were to photograph our wedding.

Alyssa · Married on 09/27/2014

Rick Bern and Drew photographed my wedding in September. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! Rick and Drew were extremely attentive and listened to all of our needs. We had such a large bridal party and they managed everyone so well and got all the shots we requested. They were so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable. We had a great experience and I highly recommend using them!

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2014

One word - AMAZING! My husband and I are so happy with our wedding pictures. Rewind back to our first meeting with Rick, I came in very serious with my wedding binder and ready to get down to business. Rick is so laid back - while professional - and just really knows weddings in and out and poses questions that you may not have thought of yet. He was very responsive via email and proactive with sending along wedding updates as needed. He was in touch with us a few weeks before our wedding to let us know who would be shooting that day. Drew and Keagan were assigned to our wedding - I can't say enough about the two of them, even my venue coordinator stopped me at the end of night to ask "who are those guys." They were extremely warm, professional and proficient. Like most weddings we were running against the clock but they made it happen and got all the shots we wanted. The duo worked well as team with my videographer and even worked around our crazy uncles who got in their way. Last, I will say I did thorough research on photographers in the RI and MA and area and Rick was definitely the best bang for our buck. Most packages these days don't even include an album (he does) which was really important to me and keepsake we'll have forever. Oh and he has a great sense of humor which you'll need to make it out of wedding planning alive.

Rick Bern Photography Pricing

Rick Bern Photography Price Rates

Rick Bern Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 12,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• SD Events
    SD Events Wedding Planners

We always enjoy working with Rick Bern on events! His talent and passion for event photography is irrefutable. You will be in good hands with Rick!

• GENERATIONS cinemastories
    GENERATIONS cinemastories Wedding Videographers

Rick Bern is a true professional as well as a great team player and a wonderful photographer. He knows how to work with clients, vendors and is a master of his craft.

• The Tangled Web creative floral design
    The Tangled Web creative floral design Wedding Florists

Rick's work is truly beautiful! He has a way of capturing the feel and the emotion of the moments he photographs that is impressive. He's a great person too and someone fully worthy of the trust you'll put in your wedding photographer.

• 31 Thorpe Road, suite 104 Needham Heights, MA 02494 See on map