RHB Photography by Rob Barcroft

RHB Photography by Rob Barcroft

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RHB Photography by Rob Barcroft

Rob is a photojournalist who specializes in capturing the unique, unstaged moments that make each wedding memorable. You can also find more reviews at: http://www.chicagobridal.com/advertiser_review.asp?ID=10600&AdID=1999

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

12 Reviews for RHB Photography by Rob Barcroft

Rob was absolutely awesome! We were drawn to his work when he showed us tons of albums from previous weddings at our first meeting. We let him know that we definitely like the "photo journalist" approach but some still/posed shots were still important to us. He made suggestions and recommendations to ensure he was getting great shots of our days events. Rob was so professional and In tune with what we were looking for. He must have taken 10,000 pictures; Everywhere we were there were camera "snaps" going off! He never sat still waiting for something to happen. Even when there was down time he was capturing shots of my dress, shoes, flowers, jewelry and the decor in the room. Most importantly my guests complimented his work all night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/30/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rob was incredible, flexible and professional. Would recommend him to anyone getting married in the western suburbs!

Profile Picture Alli, 1/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob was absolutely wonderful to work with and very accommodating. He fit right into our day without being disruptive or obtrusive, but still staying close enough to the action to talk phenomenal photographs. I am obsessed with my wedding album. Honestly, I love it! Its beautiful, the pictures just capture so many natural moments from the day and its something I will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 12/19/09, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Absolute pleasure to work with!

Chicago, IL 60502   See On Map