Reva Event

San Diego, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

This day is all about you. It’s about your family, your friends and of course the person you'd like to spend forever with, and we're here to make sure that happens. No fuss or stress, no tackiness or unprofessionalism, and certainly no excuses. Planning and coordination to the finest degree like art. You wont have to worry about a thing! It's your special day and we'd do anything to go above and beyond expectations for a flawless wedding day or event. We design and plan local and destination weddings with our event savvy dream team.

Reva knows that it is all the little details that make a big difference and brings a keen and attentive eye to every stage of the wedding planning process. She tailors every package to match the needs of every client and offers a range of services to make your wedding flow smoothly and enjoyable. A selection of the finest local vendors are also available to make your day unforgettable. Reva’s services include:

• Full planning
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list creation
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 04/23/2022

Such a helpful team!

We hired Reva Events to provide Day-Of coordination. Our team members were Alana and Alex. I cannot say enough good things about those two humans. They were attentive, flexible, and totally on top of things. We had a few curveballs and they knocked 'em out of the park. At the beginning of the day we sat and talked through the order of things and it was at that moment I truly felt like I could "set my pencil down" and be present and not worry about holding all the to-do's in my head anymore. I definitely recommend hiring these people, and if only you get so lucky to work with Alana and Alex!

Reva Event's reply:

So glad you were happy with our coordinators Liz!!! We heard so many wonderful things about how amazing you two were and we appreciate you letting us be apart of your special day!
    Thank you again for the awesome review and congratulations 🎉🍾
    Reva & Team
  • Caryn
    Caryn Married on 04/15/2022

Every bride needs a Reva! BEST decision to hire her!

Let me just start by saying that hiring Reva and her team was the best decision I made for my wedding, second to marrying my husband. :) I honestly do not even know how the day would have tuned out if it weren't for Reva. I technically hired her for "day of" coordination, but she went above and beyond to assist me with so many of the details leading up to the wedding, which I was SO thankful for!

On the day of our wedding, Reva and her team exceeded all of my expectations. I did not have to worry about a thing! She made sure the event space was decorated beautifully, handled the timeline of everything, and took care of all the "behind the scenes" logistics with the vendors. Our site unfortunately did not offer bussers to clean the tables, so Reva and her team even took care of that! My husband and I truly got to sit back and enjoy the day, and we did not have a single worry, all thanks to Reva and her team! Do yourself the biggest favor and hire her!

Reva Event's reply:

Caryn!!! Thank you so much for such kind and generous words. It was truly a pleasure to witness the love you have for each other and I’ll never forget how beautiful the entire day was! Thank you for choosing our team and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for you two. Please Please Please stay in touch

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner