More Rentals

San Diego, CA View map

Hello!

We are More Rentals, Inc (previously known as Farm Tables and More), an event rental business that is located in San Diego, California in 2012.

We deliver to all Southern California & strive to hold inventory that fits the needs of a every client.

Products Offered

• Altar/arch
  • Cabanas
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Chuppah
  • Dance floor
  • Drapery
  • Tabletop (Flatware, Glassware & Dishware)
  • Lighting
  • Linens
  • Lounge furniture
  • Signage
  • ... and More!

We offer delivery, set-up, & breakdown. In addition, we have an 8,200-square-foot warehouse and showroom in San Diego, CA where our couples and other clients can view our event rental options.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Signage
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$175

What is the starting price for tables?

$10

What is the starting price for chairs?

$4

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$500

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

• Siena
    Siena P. Married on 10/16/2021

More is the best!

More Rentals is awesome! So easy to work with and oh my gosh their rentals are BEAUTIFUL! Everyone kept raving about the bar, the tables, the table design, the lighting - everything. They transformed a backyard into my perfect wedding vision. Can't recommend them enough!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 05/09/2021

You should work with these guys

My husband and I recently worked with More Rentals for our September wedding. As our venue had all the farm tables and chairs covered, we were specifically looking at the lounge furniture they offered. I am a researcher by nature, and talked to A LOT of possible venders. I had a specific budget I was working with, so I needed to find a great deal, but I still wanted quality items and a great customer experience. I know, that can be asking a lot. Anywho, it ultimately came down to Folklore Rentals and More Rentals. Although they both were very helpful in answering all of my questions and inviting us to their warehouses to see the inventory, we chose More Rentals because they worked with out budget and a very strict set up and pick up time set by our venue. Their inventory was pretty limited, but the style worked well for our event so we made it work. When the day came, everything looked beautiful and exactly as I pictured it. Thank you so much for helping my vision become a reality!
    Chase C. Married on 04/09/2021

Great Experience w/ More Rentals!

So Awesome! More Rentals and their team created a wonderful experience for our wedding and were super easy to work with. We compared many different rental companies and liked More Rentals inventory the best and their pricing was great. Very easy order process from start to finish. They communicated with us via email the entire time (which was preferable to fielding phone calls regularly) and the items we ordered were delivered as expected and on time. They did change their name from "Farm Tables & More" to "More Rentals" mid-stream, which was a little confusing, but that's a pretty minor complaint, if it even is one. Overall great experience with More Rentals!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Cassie & Dustin
    104 photos · 10/21/2017

Deals

More Rentals 1
Discount

$100 gift voucher applied to your order if you book by 12/31/2019 for your event. Events can be for any date.

6875 Nancy Ridge Dr. Suite B San Diego, CA, 92121
858-248-3333

Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
Location of (More Rentals)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding