4898 Ronson Court; Suite B, San Diego, CA 92111 Map · Phone number

About ArtQuest Flowers

We create our designs envisioning your thoughts to create something spectacular specially for you. In House, we have full scale production capabilities, thanks to our warehouse facilities. We are capable of designing and customizing your event from Floral, Decor, Linen, Uplighting, Draping Materials, Tabletops and Party Decor. Our Style is Lush, Sophesticated, Fashion forward yet Romantic. We would like our designs speak for themselves and we believe "Nothing is impossible with ArtQuest".

Floral have been our passion for more than over two decade. We have created splendid and breath taking moments for our clients with florals and our planning. We not only specialize in floral but also can have a professional coordinator co-ordinate your event. We give you a sense of comfort and take care of all your small details giving you a stress free, enjoyable and most important a memorable event.

Follow ArtQuest Flowers on

IMG4821
IMG4821

24 Reviews for ArtQuest Flowers

Grace · Married on 10/01/2016

We worked with Mary for our floral needs. I still can't believe how beautiful my bouquet was. All I needed to do was give Mary some basic visions of flowers and she totally exceeded my expectations. All I said was I wanted some bling in it and there it was, simply blinged out; not too much to make it tacky. The aisle was decorated with 8 tall glasses with flowers. All flowers used during the ceremony were repurposed for the reception. For the boutonnières and corsages, we used a simple Orchid, which also tied into some of the centerpieces.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Cherrie · Married on 11/28/2015

I should have written this months ago... My utmost appreciation to Arturo and Nathan of ArtQuest Flowers & Gifts for making my wedding day breathtaking with gorgeous flower arrangements I couldn't ask for anything else. This is the only place I will recommend to get your floral arrangements for your special day. Arturo and Nathan are not only the best people to work with, but the most creative and honest vendor I dealt with during this stressful, but rewarding time. They made me feel at ease and execution on the day of beyond my expectations. Thank you!!! It put smile on my fave and put me in a good mood everytime I look at the pictures of your beautiful floral arrangements... Everything was all worth it.

Sent on 03/11/2016
  • Y

yasamin · Married on 10/23/2015

Share review
    Edit review
    5.0 star rating 1/3/2016
    Arturo is a floral genius!!!!! He brought to life my image of my birdcages with flowers as my centerpiece and they looked absolutely spectacular. I went in with a idea and when I saw it for the first time I wasn't too sure about my vision. But then Arturo being amazing as he is gave suggestions and put his touch on the centerpieces and WOW!!!!!!! They turned out stunning. I couldn't stop going into the room where the reception was going to be to see the work that he did. I was so happy!!!! Also the bouquets for the bridal party and my bouquet were beautiful. For the ceremony he also did such a fantastic job on the arch. Everything was a dream. Thank you Arturo for everything.

Sent on 01/03/2016

ArtQuest Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• A Moment in Time Wedding & Events
    A Moment in Time Wedding & Events Wedding Planners

I am currently working with a few brides using ArtQuest, and I know they are going to be totally thrilled with the outcome of all of their flowers. Arturo is very accommodating and great to work with. Your arrangements will never be a disappointment. I used them for my wedding and I was so happy with the outcome of my arrangements. They exceeded what I anticipated. We made some last minute changes over the phone so I didn't see the arrangements beforehand. I was truly "WOWED" with what Arturo delivered.

• Arc de Belle
    Arc de Belle Wedding Rentals

LOVE working with Arturo and team!!

• Event-ful Consulting Services
    Event-ful Consulting Services Wedding Planners

Arturo is always prepared with the most beautiful arrangements. Always kind, a team player and early, never late! A true professional with bouquets of beauty, and tablescapes that inspire the mood of the event!

• 4898 Ronson Court; Suite B San Diego, 92111 See on map
    6192999753 (Phone number)
    6193414149 (Other Phone Number)