1555 Plainfield Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49505 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Renee Austin Wedding

Renee Austin Wedding is West Michigans premiere bridal salon, featuring the latest designs in bridal couture for the fashion forward Bride. Our wide selection of exclusive gowns accommodates even the most discerning of tastes. Renee Austin Wedding provides an intimate backdrop, in which a personable staff will indulge you and cater to helping you find that perfect gown. We take the time to get to know all of our brides, so that we can complement your personality with your dream gown.Our exclusive collection showcases gowns from elegant, glamorous, and modern to chic, classic, and feminine. Whether you are a destination or traditional bride, Renee Austin Wedding has the gown of your dreams.Renee Austin Wedding also features wedding attire for brides maids, mother of the bride and the grooms party.We invite you to experience an intimate and warm boutique, where we will explore your dream together.

• Ha Alterations

162 Reviews for Renee Austin Wedding

• Allie

Allie Kiewiet · Married on 10/11/2020

Great shopping experience

I loved how comfortable my consultant made me feel throughout the shopping process. I found a beautiful dress for a great price.

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Anna

Anna Carlson · Married on 07/24/2020

My perfect dress!

This was my second stop while finding my dress. It is a smaller shop but they do not limit the dresses to your size. At other larger shops they only kept me in my size but the staff here found my dress 5 sizes larger that my usual. Unfortunately, my dress was ordered too small, but they fixed it by allowing me to use their seamstress and have it taken out for free! Astounding service and imaginative. Go here for amazing service!

Sent on 08/07/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Haverdink · Married on 06/13/2020

Outstanding Service and Gorgeous Dresses

The staff at Renee Austin were incredible. So attentive, thoughtful, and respectful of wishes/budget. Not only is my wedding dress the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I had such a fun time shopping here. Ask for Eliza - she's the sweetest!

Sent on 08/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Renee Austin Wedding FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    Under $100
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Consignment
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

2 Real Weddings

• Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

The staff at Renee Austin are some of the best anywhere. They are committed to helping brides find the perfect dress for them! Renee Austin carries beautiful gowns in a variety of styles and prices ranges so I always recommend my brides start their dress shopping here!

• Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Still looking for the dress that takes your breath away?? This amazing Grand Rapids Boutique has some of the most beautiful dresses around and the best customer service I've encountered in years. I reccomend them to EYERYONE!!! All my clients who have gotten a dress at Renee Austin Wedding rave about their experience and I guarantee you will to! Make an appointment today and let Maggie help you find the dress of your dreams! I just know you will find "The One!!" And don't forget that they also carry a beautiful selection of Evening, Prom and Bridesmaids gowns as well as Tux rental.

• Tiberius Images Wedding Photographers

Renee Austin has been a great place to refer our brides! They have an amazing location in downtown Grand Rapids and go above and beyond in taking care of everyone who walks in their front door. If you are looking for a wedding vendor that will help in any way possible, be sure to visit Renee Austin Weddings!

• 1555 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI, 49505 See on map
    Location of (Renee Austin Wedding)