442 Bridge St., Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Map · Phone number

About Renee Austin Wedding

Renee Austin Wedding is West Michigans premiere bridal salon, featuring the latest designs in bridal couture for the fashion forward Bride. Our wide selection of exclusive gowns accommodates even the most discerning of tastes. Renee Austin Wedding provides an intimate backdrop, in which a personable staff will indulge you and cater to helping you find that perfect gown. We take the time to get to know all of our brides, so that we can complement your personality with your dream gown.Our exclusive collection showcases gowns from elegant, glamorous, and modern to chic, classic, and feminine. Whether you are a destination or traditional bride, Renee Austin Wedding has the gown of your dreams.Renee Austin Wedding also features wedding attire for brides maids, mother of the bride and the grooms party.We invite you to experience an intimate and warm boutique, where we will explore your dream together.

tracey

Renee Austin Wedding 5
Renee Austin Wedding 6
Renee Austin Wedding 7

Jessica · Getting married on 09/20/2019

I could not recommend a bridal store more! Jana and the rest of the Renee Austin team has been so incredibly helpful with choosing my dream wedding dress. They are kind, creative, and really take into consideration what you say and quickly understand and adapt. I have never been happier with my experience with them and will continue to recommend their services to all future brides/bridesmaids. 5 stars and thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Lisa · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Emily
    You were AmazinG...just by telling you what I was looking for...you Completely Got It.....My dress is Perfect for Me and mine and Randy's Special Day

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Staff, great service!

The staff at this store is so amazing to work with. They don't make you feel rushed or pressured in anyway. The first day I went in I had an amazing associate help me, which made me decide to go back with my bridesmaids for their dresses. And back again to buy my veil and accessories. The ladies here are genuinely amazing people and they want to help you and work with your budget!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Renee Austin Wedding FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Ideal Events & Design
    Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

The staff at Renee Austin are some of the best anywhere. They are committed to helping brides find the perfect dress for them! Renee Austin carries beautiful gowns in a variety of styles and prices ranges so I always recommend my brides start their dress shopping here!

• Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics
    Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Still looking for the dress that takes your breath away?? This amazing Grand Rapids Boutique has some of the most beautiful dresses around and the best customer service I've encountered in years. I reccomend them to EYERYONE!!! All my clients who have gotten a dress at Renee Austin Wedding rave about their experience and I guarantee you will to! Make an appointment today and let Maggie help you find the dress of your dreams! I just know you will find "The One!!" And don't forget that they also carry a beautiful selection of Evening, Prom and Bridesmaids gowns as well as Tux rental.

• Tiberius Images
    Tiberius Images Wedding Photographers

Renee Austin has been a great place to refer our brides! They have an amazing location in downtown Grand Rapids and go above and beyond in taking care of everyone who walks in their front door. If you are looking for a wedding vendor that will help in any way possible, be sure to visit Renee Austin Weddings!

• 442 Bridge St. Grand Rapids, 49504 See on map