442 Bridge St., Grand Rapids, MI 49504 Map · Phone number

About Renee Austin Wedding

Renee Austin Wedding is West Michigans premiere bridal salon, featuring the latest designs in bridal couture for the fashion forward Bride. Our wide selection of exclusive gowns accommodates even the most discerning of tastes. Renee Austin Wedding provides an intimate backdrop, in which a personable staff will indulge you and cater to helping you find that perfect gown. We take the time to get to know all of our brides, so that we can complement your personality with your dream gown.Our exclusive collection showcases gowns from elegant, glamorous, and modern to chic, classic, and feminine. Whether you are a destination or traditional bride, Renee Austin Wedding has the gown of your dreams.Renee Austin Wedding also features wedding attire for brides maids, mother of the bride and the grooms party.We invite you to experience an intimate and warm boutique, where we will explore your dream together.

tracey

Renee Austin Wedding 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Haverdink · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Outstanding Service and Gorgeous Dresses

The staff at Renee Austin were incredible. So attentive, thoughtful, and respectful of wishes/budget. Not only is my wedding dress the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I had such a fun time shopping here. Ask for Eliza - she's the sweetest!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2019

I could not recommend a bridal store more! Jana and the rest of the Renee Austin team has been so incredibly helpful with choosing my dream wedding dress. They are kind, creative, and really take into consideration what you say and quickly understand and adapt. I have never been happier with my experience with them and will continue to recommend their services to all future brides/bridesmaids. 5 stars and thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Bobbye

Bobbye Koning · Married on 08/10/2019

Very friendly and helpful

I found the perfect bridal dress here and also bought all my bridal party dresses. The dress was fitted perfectly. Only issue was after several calls, they could not get a swatch in for me so I could match things to the bridal party. They said that sometime Jasmine isn’t responsive about those things and it’s out of their control. They cut a piece of fabric from their own swatch to give me.

They recommended a seamstress who was great to work with, but I was very upset with the results because she stitched through my dress to make the bustle and the dimples from it were noticeable. She isn’t part of the bridal shop, so I won’t base my rating on the seamstress.

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Renee Austin Wedding 8

Renee Austin Wedding FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Ideal Events & Design
    Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

The staff at Renee Austin are some of the best anywhere. They are committed to helping brides find the perfect dress for them! Renee Austin carries beautiful gowns in a variety of styles and prices ranges so I always recommend my brides start their dress shopping here!

• Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics
    Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Still looking for the dress that takes your breath away?? This amazing Grand Rapids Boutique has some of the most beautiful dresses around and the best customer service I've encountered in years. I reccomend them to EYERYONE!!! All my clients who have gotten a dress at Renee Austin Wedding rave about their experience and I guarantee you will to! Make an appointment today and let Maggie help you find the dress of your dreams! I just know you will find "The One!!" And don't forget that they also carry a beautiful selection of Evening, Prom and Bridesmaids gowns as well as Tux rental.

• Tiberius Images
    Tiberius Images Wedding Photographers

Renee Austin has been a great place to refer our brides! They have an amazing location in downtown Grand Rapids and go above and beyond in taking care of everyone who walks in their front door. If you are looking for a wedding vendor that will help in any way possible, be sure to visit Renee Austin Weddings!

• 442 Bridge St. Grand Rapids, 49504 See on map