Renee Austin Wedding

Grand Rapids, MI View map

Renee Austin Wedding is West Michigans premiere bridal salon, featuring the latest designs in bridal couture for the fashion forward Bride. Our wide selection of exclusive gowns accommodates even the most discerning of tastes. Renee Austin Wedding provides an intimate backdrop, in which a personable staff will indulge you and cater to helping you find that perfect gown. We take the time to get to know all of our brides, so that we can complement your personality with your dream gown. Our exclusive collection showcases gowns from elegant, glamorous and modern to chic, classic, and feminine. Whether you are a destination or traditional bride, Renee Austin Wedding has the gown of your dreams. We invite you to experience an intimate and warm boutique, where we will explore your dream together.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Lauren
    Lauren G. Getting married on 10/28/2023

Excellent!

I had the best experience at Renee Austin! My bridal consultant Paige was absolutely fantastic! She was such a pro and made the experience exceptional! She was able to listen to my style and picked dresses that matched this perfectly! So happy I came to Renee Austin and would highly recommend!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen Married on 09/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Renee Austin wedding was truly amazing. From the moment you walk in the door it's like being greated by an old friend. I had the pleasure of working with Emily, and felt very comfortable with her. She really got to know me by asking questions not only to my wedding but about myself and my fianc茅 so she could get a good visual. She worked with my budget and style and we found the perfect gown for my wedding. She also helped me pick out and personalize jewelry and a hair piece. I am so happy to have worked with Emily from Renee Austin. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Mariah Married on 08/06/2022

Highly recommend

I had in mind the style I wanted when I walked in, but the dress Mia pulled for me was a DREAM! I couldn鈥檛 believe she picked that based on my vision. She was truly amazing!! She stayed in my price range and was great with helping me during the whole process. I didn鈥檛 feel rushed or pressured. She continuously asked how I was feeling and what I was thinking. The salon itself is cute and small. It had a very wide selection of dresses. I would highly recommend this bridal salon to everyone. I cannot wait to get married in my dress!!
  • illustration stars

60 photos 路 08/01/2020
Sean & Ashley
22 photos 路 10/05/2018

Ideal Events & Design Ideal Events & Design Wedding Planners

The staff at Renee Austin are some of the best anywhere. They are committed to helping brides find the perfect dress for them! Renee Austin carries beautiful gowns in a variety of styles and prices ranges so I always recommend my brides start their dress shopping here!

Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics Heather Spataro-Courson ~ Makeup Artist ~ Spataro Precision Aesthetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Still looking for the dress that takes your breath away?? This amazing Grand Rapids Boutique has some of the most beautiful dresses around and the best customer service I've encountered in years. I reccomend them to EYERYONE!!! All my clients who have gotten a dress at Renee Austin Wedding rave about their experience and I guarantee you will to! Make an appointment today and let Maggie help you find the dress of your dreams! I just know you will find "The One!!" And don't forget that they also carry a beautiful selection of Evening, Prom and Bridesmaids gowns as well as Tux rental.

Tiberius Images Tiberius Images Wedding Photographers

Renee Austin has been a great place to refer our brides! They have an amazing location in downtown Grand Rapids and go above and beyond in taking care of everyone who walks in their front door. If you are looking for a wedding vendor that will help in any way possible, be sure to visit Renee Austin Weddings!

The Invitation Place
4.9 out of 5 rating , 199 Reviews
路 Wedding Invitations

1555 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI, 49505
Location of (Renee Austin Wedding)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding