Renee Austin Wedding Reviews

Renee Austin Wedding 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Haverdink · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Outstanding Service and Gorgeous Dresses

The staff at Renee Austin were incredible. So attentive, thoughtful, and respectful of wishes/budget. Not only is my wedding dress the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, I had such a fun time shopping here. Ask for Eliza - she's the sweetest!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2019

I could not recommend a bridal store more! Jana and the rest of the Renee Austin team has been so incredibly helpful with choosing my dream wedding dress. They are kind, creative, and really take into consideration what you say and quickly understand and adapt. I have never been happier with my experience with them and will continue to recommend their services to all future brides/bridesmaids. 5 stars and thank you ladies so much!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • Bobbye

Bobbye Koning · Married on 08/10/2019

Very friendly and helpful

I found the perfect bridal dress here and also bought all my bridal party dresses. The dress was fitted perfectly. Only issue was after several calls, they could not get a swatch in for me so I could match things to the bridal party. They said that sometime Jasmine isn’t responsive about those things and it’s out of their control. They cut a piece of fabric from their own swatch to give me.

They recommended a seamstress who was great to work with, but I was very upset with the results because she stitched through my dress to make the bustle and the dimples from it were noticeable. She isn’t part of the bridal shop, so I won’t base my rating on the seamstress.

Sent on 08/30/2019
    Renee Austin Wedding 8

Maleah · Married on 06/29/2019

So glad I stumbled across this bridal shop

I feel so fortunate to have found Renee Austin Wedding. After feeling completely defeated trying on dresses at other stores, my mom, sister and I stumbled upon this amazing bridal shop near the end of a tiresome dress shopping excursion. We walked in not knowing how amazing every single dress they have would be. This was the first store we visited where I felt that the gowns were actually couture, and even though they have items to fit a range of budgets, everything feels and looks expensive.

I was excited just to see the beautiful dresses they had in stock, but even more elated to find out they actually have sample sizes for thick women. I honestly could have left with three equally perfect gowns. They were also the only place I could find that had separates, which I think are the best invention in bridal dress history.

At the end of the day, I can't say enough good things about Renee Austin Wedding. The staff is very friendly, accommodating, and are fantastic at finding what will fit your vision and your body. I even went back for a pair of their fabulous shoes

Sent on 08/12/2019

Lisa · Married on 06/21/2019

Emily
    You were AmazinG...just by telling you what I was looking for...you Completely Got It.....My dress is Perfect for Me and mine and Randy's Special Day

Chelsea · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Staff, great service!

The staff at this store is so amazing to work with. They don't make you feel rushed or pressured in anyway. The first day I went in I had an amazing associate help me, which made me decide to go back with my bridesmaids for their dresses. And back again to buy my veil and accessories. The ladies here are genuinely amazing people and they want to help you and work with your budget!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

So thankful for Renee Austin

I had the best time at Renee Austin. After visiting several bridal boutiques in the area, I was frustrated and emotional. I could not find my dress. Renee Austin changed everything for me. The staff was so kind and helpful, and I felt at home immediately. After an hour of attempts...my assistant hit the nail on the head with a random idea (added an overskirt and belt to a fit and flare). From there on out it was over....I could not have been more happy with my dress and the service I received at Renee Austin. I highly recommend them for any bride!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

Great selection and wonderful staff! I didn't feel pressure to buy and really enjoyed the whole experience. I found my perfect dress!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • I

Ivy · Married on 10/06/2018

Very nice pieces. Listened well to my likes and dislikes and helped make my image come to life any way they could

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/06/2018

Eliza was amazing! She found exactly what I wanted, and was mindful of my budget the entire time. She helped so much to really make me feel special for my special day! It was a great experience!!

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/22/2018

My consultant was amazing and super friendly! She made the experience very comfortable and I loved trying on all of the beautiful dresses! I found my dream dress and I couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Renee Austin Wedding 9

Renée · Married on 09/02/2018

The girl that helped me was so great! She didn't pressure me to go beyond my price range. She also talked to my privately (away from my group of girls I brought) to make sure I was getting the dress I wanted, not the dress they wanted me to get. She made my dress shopping experience comfortable and exciting. She met my every need and went beyond!

Christine · Married on 09/01/2018

I have been to a lot of bridal salons, and I have never had a better experience than my experiences at Renee Austin! I came here last year for a bridemaids dress - the salon and bridal party had a blast and endless amounts of laughter were shared! Getting our dresses back was a easy process as well. During my fitting, they even let my daughter try on dress even though we didn't have an appointment. She could not wait to come back and do it again!

About a month ago I bought my wedding dress here and the experience was just as amazing. Renee Austin made me feel beautiful and there was absolutely NO pressure on buying a dress - which made me feel even more comfortable saying yes to my dress! Again, they let my daughter try on that dress she was dreaming about while standing next to me in my dress. It will be a moment I will never forget

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

My first ever dress appointment was at Renee Austin on June 9th. Everything was absolutely perfect. My consultant was Eliza, and she went above and beyond to give me the perfect shopping experience. The dresses she pulled were perfect for me and I am having a really hard time deciding between my "finalists", and I cannot WAIT to go back and make my final decision. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Nikki · Married on 08/10/2018

Really enjoyed my experience. I had a lower budget than most would for their dress and my consultant found & picked exactly what I was looking for only $100 over budget. She was understanding and easy to connect with. Made my experience super fun and lively!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Renee Austin Wedding 10
    Renee Austin Wedding 11
    Renee Austin Wedding 12
    Renee Austin Wedding 13

Danielle · Married on 07/21/2018

I found the consultants to be attentive, flexible and not pushy. They listened to what I wanted, found solutions when I addressed concerns about a dress or accessory, and understood when I needed time to make my decision. They were helpful without being overbearing. Thank you for helping me find my dress!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Sydney · Married on 07/21/2018

I recommend Renee Austin to anyone looking for a great experience! I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress and Emily helped me recognize some of the preferences I had and then pulled the most amazing dresses for me with the perfect accessories to complete the look!

Sent on 10/02/2017
  • Casey Sturgeon

Casey · Married on 07/21/2018

Renee Austin Wedding truly made "saying yes to the dress" a magical experience! From the beautiful gowns to the warm and welcoming staff... it was everything I could have hoped for! Thank you!! :)

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Renee Austin Wedding 14
    Renee Austin Wedding 15

Hannah Joy · Married on 07/14/2018

Janna did such an amazing job- she was so accommodating to me and my family. She helped me find the absolute perfect dress. The process was so relaxed and comfortable- she didn't make me feel bad for being picky and really listened to what I did and didn't like. I would definitely recommend Renee Austin to any other brides as it was a perfect experience finding my dream dress.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Rachel K · Married on 07/14/2018

Amazing through and through

Thank you so much for helping me find my dream wedding dress! I came into the wedding planning process with a picture in my head of what my dream wedding dress was, but had a hard time explaining what I had imagined. Mia understood exactly what I was picturing and helped me find the most gorgeous gown and veil for the best day of my life! I felt like such a Bohemian goddess in my Willowby Doyle gown and it would not have been possible without Renee Austin helping me find the dress of my dreams. It was so perfect for our Michigan Up North outdoor ceremony and reception. I felt the most confident and beautiful that I have ever felt, exactly what I had hoped marrying my best friend and love of my life! Your team was so great from the scheduling process, Mia helping me find my gown and Litsa with the alterations. Thank you for helping my dream day come true!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Haley · Married on 06/23/2018

I had an amazing experience at Renee Austin Wedding. Eliza was very attentive, made me feel comfortable, and chose dresses for me to try on that were absolutely stunning, and still within my budget. She listened to what I was looking for, and was able to find the perfect dress for me. I am in love with it! Eliza made the experience fun, exciting, and very special. I would highly recommend Renee Austin Wedding (and Eliza!) to any bride who is looking for a personalized, inviting experience, and a gorgeous gown for your big day!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

Renae Austin gave me the best experience while wedding dress shopping. All of the stylists there were very encouraging and gave great feedback while I was trying on gowns-especially helpful since I am an indecisive person. From the time I set foot in the door to the time I picked up my veil, they've been professional, friendly and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Miranda · Married on 06/16/2018

I was very happy from start to finish so far! ELIZA IS FANTASTIC! All the other girls were friendly, helpful and great as well! I will be getting all of the bridesmaid dresses and flower girl dress from here as well!

kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

Awesome experience, welcoming staff and excellent wedding dress selection!

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

I wish I would have started my search for dresses at Rene Austin! Perfect place and fantastic people to work with!